Chapter 33: Nice To Meet You Again

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the members of SNSD are inside Mr. Soo Man's office, waiting for him to start the meeting.

"I wonder what he wants to talk about" Sunny said, breaking the silence.

"Its probably another comeback plan for us" Taeyeon guessed. The other girls nodded in agreement.

"By the way, how are things with Oppa and Min Ah?" Jessica asked Tiffany who was quiet since earlier.

"Hmm...its still the same old routine. They would occasionally argue with each other about small matters" Tiffany let out a small sigh.

"Psh...they are not even husband and wife yet and they already started having arguments?" Sunny laughed.

"I know right. Min Ah must be so pissed off that she will think twice before marrying Khun Oppa" Yuri joined in to make fun of Min Ah and Nichkhun.

"And Tiffany Unnie will not have to move out" Yoona said.

"Yeah, Unnie shouldn't suffer like this just because of Oppa's mistake" Seohyun agreed.

"Girls, I know you guys don't like Min Ah but can you all atleast get along with her? She's going to be Oppa's second wife soon" Tiffany begged. She doesn't want to be the reason that her eight sisters will start the third world war.

"Phani ah~ we are all worried about you and your sons. There's a reason why we really hate her and don't forget about Khun Oppa. He's a bastar*" Taeyeon huffed. Her mood went down the drain just by the mention of the two people she started to hate.

"Taengoo is right. Tiff, are you sure about moving out? Are you planning to raise your sons at the dorm?" Jessica asked worriedly.
"Yes? Maybe, I don't know yet. I will try to work harder and earn more and buy a new house for us. You girls don't have to worry" Tiffany reassured them.

"Hmm...if that's your choice, we will support you" Sooyoung smiled.

"Have you told your father?" Hyoyeon asked. Tiffany looked shocked before she looked down on the floor. She didn't know how to answer that question. She wanted to tell him but how? Her father will be angry....not at her but at Nichkhun.

"Tiff, isn't it better to let your father know? He deserve to know about your wellbeing" Jessica smiled.

"No, please don't tell him anything. Girls, I don't want to lose him too. His heart is weak and if I tell him about this, he might get sick" Tiffany sighed. The other girls could only pray for their sister's happiness.

"Good morning Girls" Mr. Soo Man greeted with a wide smile.

"Good morning songsaengnim" they chorused.

"As you girls can see, I've gathered you all to discuss about your next comeback. Be prepared to get busy again" he smiled.

Taeyeon nudged Sunny with her elbow while the shorter girl growled silently at their leader.

"I told you so" Taeyeon smirked as though she just won a lottery. Sunny crossed her arms and frowned. She really hates being so busy...especially at times like this. She wanted to have fun and relax but her job is preventing her to do so.

Mr. Soo Man explained a few things about their comeback while the girls listened attentively.
-----------------------------------------------------
Min Ah walked out of JB's apartment and gave the guy a hug before walking towards the elevator. She hid her face with her hoodie while looking around for any crazy fans. She didn't want to get caught by any sasaeng fans. That would be nightmare.

When she thought she will be the only one in the elevator, a guy came rushing in and asking her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter