Chapter 8: Sisters Talk

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, don’t take those rude comments to heart. It’s just haters being hateful” YoonA hugged the crying girl and rubbed her back gently. The others tried different ways to make Tiffany happy but failed. She cried for hours and finally fell asleep on SooYoung’s bed. The girls were all gathered in SooYoung’s shared bedroom with Yuri and YoonA since this afternoon. “Girls~ those commenters are being rude and disrespectful. How could they comment rudely on the homepage after knowing that we could have read it?” Yuri complained and folded her arms. “You’re right. We should do something or else our Fany will end up getting hurt again” Hyo smiled mischievously. “I know that look Hyo…You must have something evil planned inside that small brain of yours right?” Sunny giggled but earned a glare from the girl. “I’m not getting myself involved in any of this so I’m out of here” Jessica said in monotone and left the room. “She’s right and please take care of Fany. I’m going to bed now good night girls” Tae said and left. “Night~” the remaining girls said together but their voice shows disappointment. “So what’s your plan Hyo?” Sunny asked eagerly. “Unnies, can I go now? I don’t want to do bad things to anyone” Seo finally spoke with guilt. “Come on Seo~ we should do something to help Tiff and I promise that we will not hurt anyone” Hyo grinned. “A-Arasso” Seo finally gave in and they all cheered quietly. “So here’s the plan……”

 

That night, the girls looked through the comments and decided to make some fake comments:

 

‘Hey everyone, why do you keep badmouthing Stephanie?’  - Hyoster

 

‘Well she’s really annoying and talkat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter