Chapter 4: Patience

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month since the preparation of SNSD comeback and also Nich’s new drama has been keeping him very busy. Tiff never tried to be late again since that day when her manager scolded her like crazy and in front of the girls too. They did comfort her and she felt better although after she got home she just cried in the bathroom. She would also come home at midnight making Nich’s patience running low. He managed to make time to spend with Tiff during weekends but she has work too. So he just spent the day and night alone. But one day he just burst in front of his own wife:

 

It was just another lonely Sundays for Nich as his parents were out on tours to nearby countries and they will probably be home by Tuesday while his wife had gone to work since 6am making him angrier. The fact that he rarely sees Tiffany at home makes him feel neglected. But he didn’t know that Tiff felt the same when he was busy most of the time. Tiff could endure it but why couldn’t he? He was getting more bored and looked at the time ’12.30’ it’s time for lunch so he decided to call Tiffany.

 

“Hey Babe~ are you busy at the moment?” Nich asked 

 

“Ohh~ Hi Oppa..nae mianhe Oppa, I still need to practice” Tiff answered but her voice sounded heavy.

 

“ReallyTiff?! How busy are you huh? I really can’t stand it with your attitude, are you seeing someone else behind my back?!” he blamed her while raising his voice.

 

“O-O-pp-a…..I-“ Tiff was stuttering but Nich immediately hung up without listening to her explanation. He stormed out of the house and into his blue sport car, driving to the nearby Night Club.

 

Meanwhile with Tiffany:

 

She put the phone back inside her handbag and continued practicing even though she felt that something bad is going to happen. She has to stay strong although she wanted to cry from his call earlier but there are too much people here. But she couldn’t focus at all and kept making mistakes. And this didn’t go unnoticed by the girls and some staffs. Mr Derek and Ms Jamaica had been scolding her since after the call and the girls couldn’t stand it anymore.  “Sir Derek, can we take a break for an hour? Tiffany is not feeling very well today that’s why she kept making mistakes” being the leader, Taeyeon confronted the man and plead him.

 

“Alright Taeyeon dear…..NOW everyone please take a rest. After an hour, meet here for the recording of other songs” Mr Derek said with a serious tone. Everyone immediately left, leaving the 9 girls inside the practice room. Tiffany kept practicing her dance steps while the girls sat on the floor to rest their tired body. “Tiff, you should rest first. It’s not good for your health” Sunny advised worriedly. “I’m fine Sun, I need to get these dance moves right” Tiff answered without looking at her as she was too immersed in the dance. The girls sighed at her stubbornness. They all gathered at a far corner and made a circle.

 

“Girls~ I think Mi Young is hiding something from us. She kept avoiding us” Taeyeon said out her worries. “You’re right Unnie~….. I’m worried that her health might get affected” Yoona said sadly. “We should really do something” Sooyoung smirked, an idea popped up in her head. “We are not going to another buffet, are we?” Hyoyeon asked with a disgusted look, earning a glare from the younger girl. “No! We will ask Khun Oppa” Sooyoung smirked again. “Bo? We can’t just do that. Tiff might get upset” Yuri gasped. “Yuri Unnie is right. How about we just wait till Tiffany Unnie is ready to tell us everything” The maknae, Seohyun suggested. “But that might take forever” Sooyoung sighed.

 

“I’ll go with Sooyoung’s idea” Taeyeon suddenly said making the girls looked at her with disbelief. “I’m in too…. With the girl’s stubbornness, she might not tell us at all” Jessica butted in. So, the maknaes Yoona and Seohyun as well as Hyoyeon and Yuri decided to stay out of their plan. The four other girls went out of the room and gave a call to Nich but he didn’t pick up at all and being impatient, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter