Chapter 38: End

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the old abandoned house:

"Minah, you finally came" Myungsoo greeted Minah who just came, with a wide smile.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes at him while hugging the baby bundle on her arms securely.

"And you brought our daughter with you" Myungsoo ignored her harsh attitude as his eyes were fixed on the pink baby bundle.

"She's not yours! How many times must I tell you?" Minah grunted.

"You can't lie to me. I have been watching your every step ever since you broke up with me"

"Tsk...you're pathetic do you know that? Why can't you just move on and forget about me?" Minah glared at him.

"Because what you did left a big scar on my heart and I'm going to make sure that you suffer" Myungsoo approached her and snatched the baby away from her. Minah tried to hold on but her hands felt slippery that she just let go.

"Give me back my baby!" Minah grunted. She tried to reach for her baby but Myungsoo pushed her away.

"She's mine and you will not get her involved with your plan to own Nichkhun" Myungsoo smirked.

"Arghh! You're pathetic!" Minah shouted in frustration.

"Do you know that I have Tiffany with me?" Myungsoo smirked. Minah looked at him with wide eyes.

"You're the one who kidnapped her?! Did you know that Nichkhun Oppa almost kill me?"

"Well, that was my plan all along. I will make you suffer from a heartbreak too"

"As if! I'm not that easily affected. Nichkhun Oppa doesn't have proof that I kidnapped Tiffany and he will surely put you behind bars when he found out" Minah smirked.

"And when he found out, you're dead meat too. I have all the evidences that you have been trying to hide from him" Myungsoo smirked when he saw fear written on her face.

"And I will not hesitate to reveal everything" Myungsoo felt like he had won. He cradled the baby with love.

"B-But I will make sure you're dead before he knows everything" Minah grinned like a crazy person and launched towards him with lightning speed.

Myungsoo felt something sharp pierced through his heart. Time seems to stop at that very moment and he let himself fall. Minah had snatched away the baby from him and she smiled in satisfaction.

"Serves you right" she laughed and turned around. She was about to leave the house when she heard sirens and police officers surrounding her.

"You're under arrest" a police officer said. Minah shook her head as she tried to run in the opposite direction.

"Oppa?"

"Minah, I can't believe you could be so cruel. I believed you and even treated you like a best friend but you betrayed and lied to me" Nichkhun said through gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter