Chapter 16: Fun Time with the Lees

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So your name is Tiffany and you’re from Seoul?” L asked surprised because no city girl has ever stepped into their village. The two of them were left alone in the house while Mrs. Lee and Jun Soo went to buy groceries. “Nae but I was born in the States. May I know your name?” Tiffany smiled. She started to feel comfortable with him.”I’m Myung Soo. So where is this States?” he asked, completely dazed. He never finished school so he doesn’t know a lot about the world outside the village. “Well…it’s a wonderful place far from here” Tiffany chuckled seeing his innocent expression. “I get it. So what brought you to this secluded area?” L asked the question he had been keeping. Tiffany started to feel uncomfortable with that question as she remembered about the creepy guy. “I-I got lost” she had to lie. “O-okay so are you staying for tonight or do you want to go back home?” L asked with disappointment that the girl lied to him. Well he can read people but he knows that he doesn’t have the right to ask her so much. “Home...” she trailed as her mind just remembered about her husband that was probably feeling helpless and worried about her where about. She did have gone missing for more than a week now. “Are you okay Fany?” he asked worriedly. “Nae? Y-yeah I’m fine” Tiffany forced a smile as she got up and went into the bathroom, leaving a confused L. He certainly saw sadness and longings in her eyes. He too got up and left the room.

 

When Mrs. Lee and Jun Soo got home, they were surprised to find Tiffany walking along the shore. “Jun ah~ go accompany that pretty noona and I’ll call when lunch is ready” Mrs. Lee said and the kid immediately ran out of the house and towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter