Chapter 27: I'm Sorry

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That very night, Tiffany lost her precious son while Nichkhun and Min Ah welcomed their baby girl into this world.

Yuri and Seohyun arrived at the hospital just when the doctor announced the time and date of Aoran's death. Tiffany could only watch from afar as she shed more tears.

Tiffany decided to step out of the room. The sight inside is too much for her to bear. Yuri and Seohyun saw their group member.

"Unnie~" "Fany ah"

Tiffany turned around and immediately hug them. She hugged them tightly while constantly saying "It hurts so much! I don't want to live anymore". Yuri patted her back while Seohyun whisper words to calm her sister.

When she finally settled down, Seohyun decided it was best for her to tell Tiffany the truth now. Whether Tiffany will forgive her or hate her after that it doesn't matter anymore.

"Unnie, I have something to tell you" Seohyun took deep breaths before continuing.

"Actually I knew about Aoran's condition since yesterday. The doctor told me but I couldn't tell you...."

"You what?! So you knew about this?" Tiffany couldn't believe her ears. Her own group member lied to her?

"Fany ah, please listen before saying anything. Seohyun deserves to explain herself" Yuri said. Tiffany only nodded as she calmed down a little.

"Actually, I only wanted to help.....I don't want Unnie to get hurt so I hid it. But my intention was purely trying to help Unnie and I even made an appointment with the therapist. I'm planning to spill everything tomorrow morning when we go for Aoran's appointment but I didn't expect this to happen" Seohyun cried.

Tiffany actually wouldn't blame Seohyun. She understood what she wanted to do but what she did was wrong.

"Hyunnie, I get it. But please don't ever do this again.....actually I was at fault too. I left you alone with Aoran when I was suppose to be there for him" Tiffany sobbed.

"I'm sorry Unnie" Seohyun cried harder after seeing Tiffany's swollen eyes.

"I'm sorry too Hyunnie" Tiffany cried as she hugged Seohyun. Yuri watched them with a small smile on her face.

'Thank you Aoran ah~ Yuri Unnie actually thought they will argue and your mummy won't ever want to talk to us anymore. I hope you're happy up there baby boy' - Yuri looked out the window and stared at the starry night sky.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Min Ah was sent to a room to rest while the baby was put inside the room for newborn babies. Nichkhun sighed happily as he stood outside the room and looked at his daughter. The feeling of having a daughter is much different than when he hold the triplets for the first time.

Come to think of it, he almost forgot about Tiffany and Aoran. He quickly walk towards the receptionist and asked about Aoran.

"I'm sorry Sir but he's no longer staying in that room. He passed away half an hour earlier" what the receptionist said struck him. How can that be? The baby was healthy yesterday and now this woman said he's dead? He thought she's lying.

"I don't believe you. May I know if you have seen his mother?" He looked angry.

"Oh I saw her earlier with her friends. They might have gone home by now" Nichkhun thanked her and ran outside just to stumble with Tiffany.

"Tiff! Where have you been?!" He scolded her. Tiffany looked at him and scoffed. Her eyes showed sadness and disappointment.

"Nich Oppa" Yuri and Seohyun greeted him.

"Hey....I'm sorry girls but could you leave us alone?" He smiled. The two girls nodded and excused themselves from the husband and wife.

"Tiff, why aren't you answering me?" He was back to angry mode now.

"I'm sure you're happy right now. I won't stop you anymore Oppa...I will let you go if that's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter