Chapter 26: 평화

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV:

I really couldn't take it anymore. I need to tell someone about Aoran's condition. I wonder how he is doing or what Tiffany Unnie is doing right now.

I got up from bed and slowly tiptoed towards Yuri Unnie and Sooyoung Unnie's shared bedroom. Taeyeon Unnie and Jessica Unnie has gone back home as it was already late in the night.

I knocked softly before hearing Yuri Unnie's voice telling me to come in. I took a deep breath and entered.

"I'm sorry Unnie....am I disturbing you?"

"Not at all. I was just getting ready to sleep" she smiled and gestured me to sit on her bed. I did.

"So what's bothering you? Can't sleep?" I nodded. This is it. I have to tell someone.

"Unnie, I have been hiding something from you all" I said softly and bowed down my head. Will she scold me? She stayed quiet as she waited for me to continue.

"I went to the hospital with Fany Unnie yesterday...and the doctor told me that A-Aoran is suffering from Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia...." I didn't realise that I was already crying as Yuri Unnie wiped my tears with her thumbs.

"Hyunnie, why did you tell us now? Why didn't tell us yesterday? How about Tiffany? What did she say?" This is what I feared the most.

"I-I didn't tell her. I lied to her! I'm so scared Unnie" I cried.

"Bwo?! Hyunnie! How can you do this?" Yuri Unnie is angry with me.

"I didn't mean to Unnie. I only wanted to help.....I don't want Fany Unnie to get hurt so I hid it. But my intention was purely trying to help Unnie and I even made an appointment with the therapist. I'm planning to tell Unnie tomorrow morning" I confessed. Yuri Unnie hugged me by surprise.

"U-Unnie?"

"I'm proud of you Hyunnie but sometimes you just have to be honest. Especially something like this. Tiffany has the right to know about her son's health condition" Yuri Unnie rubbed my back.

"I'm worried Unnie. I have a really bad feeling that's why I confessed everything to you. What should I do Unnie?"

"How about we call Tiffany now? It's almost 10pm so let's just hope she's not asleep yet"

So the two of us walked out of the room and sat down in the living room. I took out my phone and dialed Unnie's number. After a few rings, someone picked up.

"Hello?" I recognised Unnie's voice but it sounded a lot weaker. So I put it on loud speaker for Yuri Unnie.

"Unnie, am I disturbing you right now?"

"No you're not. What is it Hyunnie?"

"I just wanted to tell you something that I should have told you since yesterday. Can we meet Unnie?"

"I'm sorry Hyunnie but Unnie is busy at the moment. I'm in the hospital"

Yuri Unnie gasped as she snatched my phone and talked to Fany Unnie.

"Tiffany, this is Yuri. What are you doing in the hospital?" There was a few minutes of silence until we heard Fany Unnie sobbing.

"Aoran....he's in a coma. I-I don't know what to do anymore" Yuri Unnie dropped the phone as she cried. I cried with her too. This is too much.

"Hyunnie, we have to get to the hospital now" I nodded slowly. This is all my fault.

END OF POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile @ Horvejkul's Residence:

Nichkhun just got home from his schedule when he heard crying. He immediately ran upstairs to the nursery room. He saw his mother and father trying to calm his sons.

"Eomma...Appa, what's going on in here?" He asked worriedly. As he saw his father struggling in feeding Alex with the bottled milk, he helped.

"You should ask your wife. She hasn't gone home since late this morning" Mr. Horvejkul grunted in frustration.

"Where did she go?" He frowned, thinking why did Tiffany leave the kids with his parents who are already too old.

"She went to the hospital with Aoran" Mrs. Horvejkul said. It was a good thing that Adrian did not cry as much as the other two. It was easy to make him sleep.

"What?! Why?" Alex cried harder until Nichkhun has to put him down on the crib.

*Alex continues to cry*

"Why can't he stop crying?" He was also frustrated. His head was already full with work plus the argument he had with his wife yesterday. And now his son is crying.

"Son, calm down. He's just a baby" Mrs. Horvejkul said as she places Adrian in his crib and picked up the crying Alex.

"I'm actually worried son. Did you and Mi Young had an argument?" Mr. Horvejkul asked. Too much questions.

Before he could say anything, his phone rang. It was Min Ah. He looked at his pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter