Chapter 39: 4 Years Later

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Horvejkul's Residence:

"Omma~ Hyung took away my toys" little Adrian whined as he ran towards his mother who was in the kitchen.

Unfortunately, Tiffany did not realise he was there nor did she heard what he just said. She was too immersed in her cooking that she thought she was in her own world.

"Omma!!" Adrian shouted again as he pull Tiffany's blouse. Tiffany finally came back to her senses when she felt someone pulling her.

"What is it baby?" She smiled when she saw it was Adrian, her cute and good looking son.

"Hyung took away my toys" he cried. Tiffany sighed before washing her hands clean and wipe them on her pants. She carried Adrian and patted his back.

"Its only a toy" Tiffany said, trying to comfort him.

"No! Hero is mine, not Hyung's" he cried harder. Tiffany cursed herself for making him cry more.

"Okay we will get Hero back"

Tiffany walked upstairs to the boys' room that was next to her room with Nichkhun. It used to be the nursery room but since the boys is growing up, Tiffany decided to change it into a room suitable for them.

When she entered, her eyes almost popped out of their socket. Lots and lots of toys scattered on the floor as well as the bed. It gave her a headache instantly.
"Alex" she called out at the little boy who was talking to his toys.

Alex flinched and turned around. He suddenly felt scared as he look at his angry mother and little brother who is crying.

"Yes Omma?" He asked innocently.

"Why did you snatch away your brother's toys?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow at him.

"I-I....." He was at a loss of words. He wanted to lie but his mother is scary when she's angry.

"Hero is mine too! Appa said whatever Adrian has belongs to me too" Alex told the truth. Tiffany was shocked that Nichkhun said that to Alex. Tiffany put Adrian down on the floor and made her way towards Alex. She bent down to meet his eyes.

"Alex, not everything Adrian has belongs to you okay? If you want to play his toys you should ask nicely and not snatch it okay. Do you understand?" Tiffany said tenderly. Alex sighed and nodded.

"Now, give Hero back to Adrian and say sorry"

Alex walked towards his bed and take the blue teddy bear. He walked towards Adrian and gave it to him. Adrian immediately smile and hug his precious teddy bear tightly.

"I'm sorry for taking Hero" Alex muttered with a pout on his face.

"Its okay Hyung" Adrian grinned and hugged Alex. He hugged back too. Tiffany, who was watching, couldn't help but to tear up. She's really proud of them.
"Good boys. Do you want to help Omma make lunch?" Tiffany wipe away her tears and smiled at them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter