Chapter 30: The Press Conference

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ SNSD Dorm:

"Girls, I don't know what to do anymore" Tiffany told her eight sisters about her problem. She has been thinking about her decision to leave Alex with Nich but she's still hesitating. Their talk yesterday was a failure because Nich wanted to keep Alex while Tiffany thought he will let them go.

"I would suggest that you bring along Alex and Adrian. Who knows what will happen if Alex stayed with him" Taeyeon let out her anger for Nichkhun.

"Are you serious Tae? We are talking about the future of the kids" Jessica butted in.

"But I have to agree with Taeyeon on this matter" Yuri said.

"Girls~ let's not argue. I came to talk about my problems not add more of it" Tiffany pouted.

"Unnie, are you sure about this press conference?" Seohyun suddenly asked.

"Yeah I am. Why?"

"I just thought its a bad idea. Are you really going to tell the public about your divorce?"

"Of course not Seobaby. Me and Oppa are not really divorcing. We are just going to live separately and I will also let them know about Min Ah" Tiffany forced a smile although it hurts.

"What?! That's too risky Tiff" Hyoyeon stated.

"I know that but its better this way. I won't say anything about Oppa cheating on me. That's a secret that only we know"

"I really envy you Fany ah. You have been through a lot but you stayed strong" Sooyoung smiled and hugged Tiffany.

"We are all fighters Soo. I'm just lucky enough to have my eight sisters with me......to support me and protect me" Tiffany sobbed. The other girls hugged her too. And they cried together.
----------------------------------
After that small talk, Tiffany knew what she had to do. She called Min Ah and decided to meet up with her at her home. Good thing that Nichkhun and his parents are not at home.

When Min Ah showed up, Tiffany was surprised that she brought along her daughter. Tiffany offered her to sit down and a cup of herbal tea.

"So what do you want to talk about Tiffany?" Min Ah opened a conversation.

"Well, its about the future of your daughter" Min Ah frowned, not completely understanding what Tiffany is trying to say.

"I have decided to move out and let you and your daughter live with Oppa" Tiffany said and kept a poker face on.

'Is she serious? I couldn't believe that Tiffany is making everything more easier for me. I will have you soon Oppa'

"What did Nickhun say about this?"

"You don't need to know about that but we are going to announce it on the press conference next week. I hope you're ready" Tiffany muttered the last sentence with a bitter smirk.

"Of course I am" Min Ah smiled. She's feeling cloud 9 at the moment.

"Are you taking your kids with you?"

"Ofcourse I am. I won't leave them here so don't worry. Your daughter will have all of Oppa's attention" Tiffany eyed the baby bundle that Min Ah is carrying.

"I'm so glad you decided to do that Tiffany....Angel is really cute and I can see that Oppa really wants a daughter from the way he treats Angel" Min Ah smiled in satisfaction.

"So the baby's name is Angel?" Tiffany felt a tug in her heart.

"Yes, Oppa gave her that name. I gave her the name Pyeong Hwa"

"I'm happy for you Min Ah. So have you told anyone about this?" Tiffany forced a smile.

"My members and manager knew about this. Right now its difficult to keep this baby a secret.....and I haven't told the CEO. He might kick me out of the group" Min Ah sighed.

"Well, didn't he realise that you're pregnant for the past few months?"

"Nope, he is still on vacation and the assistant CEO is a stupid man. He's too lazy to check on us. So I managed to stay in the dark and be on hiatus until now. I will start working next week"

Tiffany nodded. They chatted for a little while until Min Ah had to excuse herself when she received a phone call from her manager.
----------------------------------
Later that night:

Tiffany put Alex and Adrian to sleep and walked towards the balcony in the nursery room. She wanted some fresh air because finally, she's going to attend the press conference tomorrow. She felt the cold night wind brush against her skin.

She shivered and hugged herself while looking up at the dark sky filled with twinkling stars. She smiled although it really hurts. She misses Aoran so much that she cried every night to make herself fall asleep.

"How are you baby boy? Are you feeling happy up there? I'm sorry that I've been such a bad mother to you. At least you're not suffering now. You're with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter