Chapter 21: A Successful Party

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile with the girls:

After breakfast,all of them gathered inside the nursery room to look after the triplets.They finally woke up.The girls were happy to finally be able to play with the triplets while Tiffany and Taeyeon have their little talk in the living room.

 

"Tae,I want to go back to work by Monday"Tiffany said honestly.

 

"Bo? Are you sure you're ready?"Taeyeon asked seriously.

 

"Nae,I'm sure of it.I miss everyone at the company and most of all I miss Sone.They must be worried sick about me"Tiffany smiled.

 

"I understand your feelings Phani ah~ but your health is important too"Taeyeon pouted.

 

"Arasso,I will take extra precautions so please let me go back to work"Tiffany pleaded.The older girl have no choice but to agree.Tiffany was jumping in joy.A few moments later,they joined the girls.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun's POV:

Me and my members proceed with my plan after I told them what their part is.Now all there's left is to lure the girls and triplets out of the house.I quickly drove to our house and found the living room empty.Must be inside the nursery room.

 

"Babe~"I called out as I walked to the nursery room.I heard laughters inside the room so I presume they are inside.

 

"Knock knock"I imitate while turning the door knob.All eyes were on me,making me blush.

 

"Hey Khun Oppa~" "Hey Oppa" "What's up Nich?" "You're finally here Oppa" "Woah,you've grown so tall"......the girls all greeted me differently so all I did was smile and walked towards Tiffany who was fast asleep on the carpet.

 

"Oppa,don't wake her up.She's really tired" Taeyeon suddenly said.

 

"Erm.....but I need her to do some grocery shopping" I grinned nervously.

 

"Well,we'll do it for you then" Sunny offered.

 

"Ar-are you sure?" I asked in disbelief.

 

"Yeah! We'll get going right now" Yoona said.

 

"But what about the triplets? Who will take care of them?" I asked.I'm not going to do it because I still have a party to plan.

 

"Of course you" Sooyoung said.

 

"W-what?! I-i..." I was at a lost of words.

 

"Nah,we are just kidding Oppa.Some of us will stay here" Taeyeon chuckled.Very funny Taeyeon~

 

"Yeah,I'll get going now with Seohyun,Sooyoung Unnie,Hyoyeon Unnie and Sunny Unnie" Yoona smiled.

 

"Okay then" I gave up.At least I managed to get rid of 5 girls and now left the triplets and four more girls.

 

"Great! Just pay us when we get back" Sunny said and I handed them a list of things I need them to buy.They gave me a suspicious look but I acted like an innocent puppy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Taeyeon ah~ do you mind bringing the triplets to your dorm and take care of them....I need to repaint the house" I made up an excuse.I need them out of here.

 

"Really?" Taeyeon eyed me suspiciously.

 

"Yes" I nodded and plastered an innocent smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter