Chapter 1: Announcement

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS: SNSD’S TIFFANY HWANG AND 2PM’S NICHKHUN JUST GOT MARRIED LAST MONTH.THEY DID IT SECRETLY WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING BUT SOME FANS AND REPORTERS HAD TAKEN PHOTOS OF THE EVENT AND POSTED IT ONLINE.EVEN SM HAD CONFIRMED IT YESTERDAY THAT THE STATEMENT WAS TRUE.MAY WE WISH THEM TO LIVE HAPPILY WITH THEIR MARRIAGE.BUT THERE IS ONE THING BOTHERING THE FANS : WHY DID THEY HAVE TO HIDE IT FROM EVERYONE? EVEN SNSD’S TAEYEON AND JESSICA TOLD THE FANS ABOUT THEIR MARRIAGE AND INVITED SOME FANS TO THE EVENT. THIS MADE THE FANS CRAZY AND EVEN ANGRY.

 

 

 

Tiffany read the headline of the newspaper and gasped when she saw the breaking news about her’s and Nichkhun’s  wedding. She never thought that their secret marriage could spread so fast. Who could be so mean to try and ruin her happiness? She wanted to keep this a secret even when Nichkhun wanted otherwise but now everything is ruined. She hurriedly dialed Nichkhun’s number. A few rings and he finally picked up.

 

“Hey Tiff, why did you call?” he asked with a tired voice.

 

“Oppa, did you read the newspaper?” she sounded desperate.

 

“I did Tiff but we will talk about it later when I get home okay? I’ve still got a lot of work to do” he said as soft as he could. He doesn’t want Tiffany to feel neglected.

 

“A-Arasso Oppa. Come home before 7,I missed you” she pouted as though he was in front of her.

 

“I’ll try. Alright bye Tiff I have to go now” he hung up just like that.

 

Tiffany threw the phone on the sofa and stormed to her room. She still lives with her 8 sisters in their little dorm. Even though Taeyeon and Jessica got married, they still come back to the dorm whenever they like. For Tiffany, she was still afraid to live with her in-laws. Even Nichkhun tried to persuade her to live in his parents’ house but it was to no avail. The girl was too stubborn but nonetheless, he still loves her and always will.

 

Tiffany got no schedule for the whole day today so she stayed at the dorm alone but as the adventurous one she couldn’t stay for long, she needed to go out for some fresh air. Dressing up in a blue skinny jeans and a long-sleeved pink blouse adding up with a blue cap, she took her purse and ran out of the dorm. She used the stairs and exit using the building’s back door so that no one will suspect her. She needed to clear her mind with everything that is going on in her life. Since it was 5pm in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter