Jerky Baekhyun

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5:45 AM...

You slowly open your eyes and take a long yawn, What time is it?? You grab your phone from the nightstand, It's only 5:45 in the morning???  You sigh and realize there's something wrapped around your waist. Lifting up the blanket, only to find Baekhyun's arm wrapped around it. You try to release his grip off your waist, but he ends up tightening his grip instead, "Let's stay like this for a while," he says and snuggles his head into your neck. You start to blush, you've never experinced this much of skinship in your whole entire life. "Baekhyun.." No reply, all you can feel is his light breathing on your neck. "Fine, I'll just watch T.V. while you do whatever you're doing," you say quietly with a hint of awkwardness. You grab the remote from the nightstand and turn on the T.V., switching the channel to anything you can find that's entertaining. You decide to watch a comedy cartoon to keep you entertained. You're not really sleepy, so you take the time to watch some T.V. You check your phone to find out it's 6:15 AM, 30 minutes has passed ever since you woke up. You take another yawn, but continue watching T.V. instead. 

 

You switch to a drama, and watch that instead, with Baekhyun still laying his head on your neck while wrapping his arms around your waist. You don't want to be rude and end up waking him up, you just let him be. Slap! "How could you? I thought you-"  Bleh, too much drama, you shake your head to their acting. You flip the channels over and over again. "Come visit DeliJJang! With great service, amazing cruisines, and one of a kind meals! Try out Korea's number one restaurant, you'll love it for sure!" a commercial for your restaurant starts playing, making you smile a bit. I wonder how the restaurant is going..You grab your phone and decide to text Hana: "Hello Hana! Sorry for texting you so early in the morning. Just wondering how the restaurant is going, text back once you read this okay? Bye :)" You sigh, you haven't been inside the restaurant for a few days, nor have you visited the orphanage either. You'll be busy the whole week preparing for the wedding plans. You and Baekhyun will buy the rings along with the dress and suit today. The next day, you'll be picking out the designs for the wedding hall, reception, and the cake. After that, you'll take a photoshoot with Baekhyun. You turn off the T.V. and just head back to sleep, to save some energy for the rest of the week. You cover your eyes with one arm laying on top of your face and head off to sleep, with of course Baekhyun still snuggling onto you.

 

You wake up to someone poking your cheeks, you slap the person's fingers away, but the person continues to poke your cheeks. Still sleepy, you decide to turn your body around, lifting the blanket to cover your whole entire body. Baekhyun then yanks the blanket away, not affecting you at all. "Yah! Ireona! Wake up! It's 7:30!" "No.." you mumble while shaking your head."Get up before I tickle you." "I'm not ticklish." You mumble. You're seriously not ticklish, kids at your orphanage organization would always try to tickle you, but it never works out. "Oh really?" Baekhyun starts tickling your sides, but you give no reaction. He then lays on top of you, preventing you from breathing, "Yah! Stop! You're squishing me" you say while struggling. You look up, meeting his eyes,, his face inches away from you. He starts leaning down, closer and closer, you close your eyes, afraid of what will happen next. "Your breathe smells. You should really go and toothbrush." he whispers in your ear with a smirk. " You open your eyes and grab the pillow next to you and aim for his head, He gets off of you and starts rubbing his head, "Jerk!" you shout out before running to the bathroom as Baekhyun groans in pain while laughing. "You should've seen your reaction Ahna!!" he shouts outloud. You ignore him and continue to angrily brush your teeth.. 

 

"Ahna, you okay?" Lay asks, worried at how you're  silent in the malll. After all what happened in the bedroom in the morning, all boys decide to go to a nearby mall, heading to a cafe to get breakfast first. You turn you head to face Lay, "I'm okay, thanks for asking." You give him a small smile. You all enter a small cafe and take a seat at a huge table, being able to fit all 13 of you. You take a seat next to Baekhyun. You're not mad at him of course, but you just don't feel like talking to him or to anyone else. Not because your'e upset, it's because your'e tired again. You rest your head on Baekhyun's shoulder and close your eyes, He was snuggling with me this morning, he better allow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter