Realization

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhh...Baekhyun..whose house is this?" It was a big house, as big as your house and Baekhyun's.

"Our friend's house." Our? You look at him confused. You've never seen this house before and you've already seen the houses of your friends. "What do you mean by 'our'?" "You'll see." he gives a small smile and exits the car. You widen your eyes and quickly exit the car, "Yah! Don't leave me alone!" You quickly walk until you're beside him, "Lock the car Baekhyun." you remind him. He presses the button on his car keys, "Done." You nod your head in response. "This house is nice," you look at your surroundings in awe. "Yeah, it is." He slips his arm around your waist and you jump in surprise. "Relax Ahna. I'm just wrapping my arm around you," he says with a chuckle. "Ahh..let's not do that..lets hold hands instead?" you ask with an uncomfortable tone. "Nope. This is better." he says and kisses your cheek. " You two finally arrive at the front of the door in which Baekhyun presses the doorbell, "Who is it?" you hear from inside the house. Why does that voice sound so familiar.. The door suddenly opens and you find a familiar figure standing in frront of you, "Unnie?!?" you ask surprsied. "Hello my favorite dongsaengs!!" She says with a smile. And then, it suddenly hit you. The text message that you saw from Baekhyun's phone was from MINyoung and maybe that's why Baekhyun was too occupied with his phone. They were planning this..?

Baekhyun releases his arm from your waist and returns Minyoung's hug while you then do the same. "Well, come in! Make yourselves feel at home." Minyoung makes way for the two of you and brings the two of you to the couch. "I'll bring some snacks for you guys to munch on. I'll be right back!" "How come you didn't tell me we were going to Unnie's house?" "We wanted to do a surprise since we haven't seen Noona and Hyung for a while now." "Well, it worked." "Yeah. I can tell." Baekhyun suddenly rests his head on your neck and hugs you from the side. "Yah Baekhyun! We're not at home, so stop it!" you whisper. "Well, she said to feel at home right? This is what I do at home." More than a month without skinship, you've started to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Alright, here are the snacks!" you hear Minyoung's voice from afar. "Baekhyun stop cuddling onto me! What if Unnie sees?!" "Who cares. Let her see. We aren't doing anything wrong." he says and gives your neck a kiss, making you flinch from the touch. "Awwww look at you two lovebirds~" Minyoung teases. You widen your eyes and mouth "Please save me!" making her chuckle. "Alright Baekhyun. Stop cuddling onto your wife so she can eat some snacks," but all he does is shake his head while on your neck and closes his eyes. "Alright then, let's watch some T.V.!" You stare at her wide eyed, "B-b-but.." "Sorry Ahna," she mouths. "It's okay," you mouth back.

"Where's Jisoo Unnie?" She turns her head and faces your direction, "Work. He was going to spend the day with us, but he had an urgent emergency at work." "Ahh okay. Sorry about Baekhyun. I told him to stop cuddling into me, but he wont let go." You try to lightly push him off but you sttart hearing light puppy sounds from Baekhyun. "Baekhyun, wake up...don't sleep here. It's rude." you whisper and tap his shoulder. "Let him be Ahna. Seems like he misses you." Minyoung says with a smile. You remain silent. "If you say so..." You grab a bowl of snacks which consisted of strawberries and ice cream. "Thank you for the snacks Unnie. I appreciate them." "No worries." 

"So, how was your wedding?" you ask, curious. "It was amazing. Best day of my life! We went off to Paris for honeymoon. It was alot of fun." Minyoung says cheerfully. "Wow, that seems nice. Glad you had fun Unnie!" "I wished you two could've been there." she says with a small frown. "Sorry Unnie..I also wish we were there.." you say sadly. "Nah, it's okay. That's why we planned this meet up." You nod your head, "I'm glad we're having this meetup. I was always wondering when we'll be able to see eachother again." Minyoung nods her head.

You and Minyoung decide to watch a movie until you two got bored of it, so she decided to turn on her console and give you a remote, "Here, lets play some games." "Sure." Baekhyun woke up a few minutes before and is lying his head on your lap. "Wanna play Baekhyun?" "Nah, not right now." "Alright." You find out Minyoung chose a shooting game to play. "This is easy!" you say confidently, but turns out, your continiously missing the shots and having bad aim. "Eh? Why am I ? I'm usually good at these type of games," you whine. Suddenly, Baekhyun snatches the controller from you and plays for you, "Yah! I was still playing,," "You're last place right now. Might as well help you reach to the top." "Fine." 

Minyoung is impressed with Baekhyun's skills, "Wow, you're pretty good at this Baek- DUDE! YOU KILLED ME!" "Oops, sorry. That was by accident." "Aish." You focus on the screen and find Baekhyun having the most points. "Oh dang...." you whisper quietly. Unfortunately Baekhyun heard you, "I'm good aren't I?" "Uh-huh," you say while nodding, still impressed. 

Finally, the round is over and of course, Baekhyun won with Minyoung right behind his place. "Good game." he says.  "Yeah, that was fun." Minyoung then turns off the T.V. "Let's go shopping guys!" "Why?" Baekhyun asks. "Because, I'm in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter