Wedding Day Part 2

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahna, are you okay?" Baekhyun asks. "Huh?" you turn your head to his direcction, woken up from spacing out. "You okay?" He asks again. "Yeah, I'm okay." you say with a small smile. The wedding ceremony is finally done, the wedding reception finally being held at the moment. You are sitting in a table with Baekhyun and the rest of Exo with food placed in front. Food has been servedabout 5 minutes ago, but you haven't touched a single thing in your plate. All you've been thinking about is what you saw when you stood at the altar. You saw your parents from afar, but you aren't sure if that was really them or if you're just imagining things. Confusion starts surrounding your mind. That couldn't have been them...right?

Flashback...

You stood on the altar, now facing the guests after the weddings vows and kiss, but you spot two familiar faces from way afar. You try to look closer, and that's when something hits you. The man looks exactly like your dad while the woman looks exactly like your mom. You may have not seen them for most of your whole entire life, but there's no way you can forget the faces of your own parents.They give one more stare and quickly leave, disappearing from your sight. Umma....Appa...?

Present...

"Ahna, you should eat. You haven't touched your food at all." D.O says with a worried voice. "You sure you're okay Ahna?" Baekhyun asks again. "Yes, I'm okay. Don't worry about me guys. Let's continue to enjoy our food?" you say happily to lighten up the mood. They all nod their head, "Arraso, if you say so.." You all then continue eating your meals, but you are stopped when you feel someone lightly tugging your dress. You look down to see who it is, "Yah, Ji-hoon-ah~ Where'd you come from?" You pick him up and place him on your lap facing you. "Yah, did you leave the other kids? Did teacher Choi say you can leave?" "Ne Teacher Ahna~" "Wah, arraso. Did you eat yet?" you ask Ji-hoon. Ji-hoon is a 3 year old baby that you had helped raise in the orphanage. His mother abandoned him to you and the teachers of the orphanage when he was only 2 months old. You tried to persuade the mother to keep him, but she refused. You decided to take care of him and raise him happily.

"Ne, Teacher Kim helped me eat." he says cutely. "Ahna, whose baby is that?" Chanyeol asks. You look up to see all the boys looking at you play with Ji-hoon. "Oh, oops. Sorry. This is Ji-hoon, a kid that I raised in the orphanage I organize. Ji-hoon-ah, meet my friends." Ji-hoon turns his head around to look at everybody, "Hello~~" he says with a cute wave and his famous eye smile. "Awwww, so cute~~`" Sehun starts faboying. "Ji-hoon, meet my husband, Baekhyun." You make him face Baekhyun whose sitting on a chair next to yours, "Hello Baekhyun hyung~" "Hello Ji-hoon, nice to meet you," Baekhyun says with a smile and pats Ji-hoon's head. "Ahna, can I hold him?" Chanyeol asks excitedly. "Yeah, of course." You carry Ji-hoon and walk to Chanyeol's seat and carefully place Ji-hoon on Chanyeol's lap. Chanyeol instantly starts playing with Ji-hoon. You sit back down at your seatand find the two playing with eachother, "Aww, how cute," you say while smiling. "Ahna, you organize an orphanage?" Suho asks. "Yes." "Is it alright if we can visit the kids one day? We'd like to hang out with some kids in the future. Especially Chanyeol over there." "Yeah, that'll be alright. I think the kids would like some other people to play with and not just me all the time." You say while smiling. "Thanks guys." 

 

"Alright, it's time for the bride and groom to cut their wedding cake!" Baekhyun's mom announces. You and Baekhyun walk up to wedding cake placed on top of a table. "Wow, they decorated this cake pretty nice, huh Baekhyun?" "Yeah, seems nice." he replies. "Ahna, here's the knife to cut the cake." Hyemi walks up with the knife to cut the cake. "Thanks Hyemi. Baekhyun, let's cut it together!" you say excitedly. You stand in front of the cake and posititon the knife on the cake with Baekhyun standing next to you, placing his hand on top of yours. You two then slice a piece of cake, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter