Sick

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that day Baekhyun had shouted at you, you two have been quiet towards eachother, especially since you two are always busy with our own job. It's been 3 weeks since that day. You stopped calling him when he's on break ever since, but you do text him in which he does reply back, but only with short replies. He hasn't apologized to you for his actions, but you don't blame him. You were probably too loud and noisy, probably causing him stress once he entered home from work. You're currently at your office, with a massice headache. You took some medicine in the morning, but it didn't help the pain fade away. You're tired as hell. You haven't had a proper sleep. The max time of hours you get to sleep each day now is 3 hours. You walk up from your office chair and tiredly head outside of your office. Youplace your hand onto the wall for support. afraid of just collapsing. Hana spots you struggling to walk, "Ahna, are you okay?" she asks worriedly, "Yes.." you say weakly. Hana places her palm on your forehead. "Yah, your forehead is burning!" You gently push her hand away, "No..it's okay. I'm fine." you say with a cough. "Ahna, don't lie to me. Your'e sick. I'm taking you home." she grabs your hand, but you pull your hand away, "No! N-no...I'm fine.." You start walking away, but collapse on the floor. Hana rushes to your side. "Ahna are you okay??" "Yes..don't worry about me.." you cough.Refusing to believe your words, Hana lifts you from the ground and takes your arm and wraps it around her shoulder for support. "I'm taking you home whether you like it or not." She walks to your office to take your things, "Chae-won! Take care of the restaurant. Ahna isn't feeling well!" She helps you walk to your car and gently places you in the passenger seat. Hana enters the driver's seat and starts the engine.

"Don't worry Ahna. I'll take care of you." She drives you home and brings you into the living room couch. "Stay here." You weakly nod your head. "Here, lie down Ahna." You lie down and close your eyes. You flinch from the contact of the wet towel. "Sorry if it's too cold, but I'm hoping it will reduce the heat." You hum in response. "Where's your husband Ahna? I'll call him." "No. Don't. He's busy with work." "B-b-but, Ahna, your husband needs to-" "Please..Don't call him. I'm fine. You should also get going. I'll be okay. I promise." you say with a weak smile. Hana sighs, "You're my boss..so I'll listen to your orders. But first, I'll feed you some porridge soup." You hum in response. "Thanks for being here for me Hana." Hana gives a small smile, "Well, that's what sisters are for." she gives you a kiss on the forehead. "Rest for a bit Ahna. I'll get going and make some soup for you." "Okay."

After 20 minutes, Hana gently wakes you up from your sleep and helps feed you some soup. "Is the soup alright Ahna?" "It's good. Thank you." "No problem." After a few more minutes, you finish your bowl of soup and Hana hands you a cup of water with a pill. You take the pill and glass of water. "Alright Ahna, I've got to go now. Promise to call me if you need me alright?" "Yes, I promise." Hana gives you a comforting hug and heads to the door. "Bye Ahna. Feel better. I'm going to call you at times to check on you." "Ne Unnie." She gives you one more smile and heads off.

You sigh and lay back down on the couch. You glance at the clock and find out it's only 6 in the evening. Slowly, you start feeling droopy again, so you close your eyes and fall asleep. 

You suddenly open your eyes from a loud noise.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter