Date

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month and a half afterdent and you and Baekhyun are back to normal. Baekhyun and you are still busy, but Baekhyun tries his best to spend his spare time with you. A day later of the incident, he did confess to you that he likes you in which you replied with "I like you too." Hyemi and Baekhyun did confront to you about his anger issues, in which you of course understood. You felt bad for Baekhyun, so you decided to help him out if he's ever stressed by helping him out with paper work when he's at home, trying to cheer him up, or if he ever gets angry, you try not to let it in you and just try to understand him. But there was never a time that you decided to argue back. Instead, you try to calm him down in which he apologizes to you at the end. You two still don't have as much time together, but today you and Baekhyun decided to work for half of the day as you two scheduled a date with eachother. 

You hear your phone buzz and you find the number calling you belongs to Baekhyun. "Hello?" "I'm parked infront of your restaurant." You take a look at the window and find Baekhyun's car parked in front. "I see you. I'll be right there!" You hang up and take your bag as you walk out the door, "Bye guys! Take care of the restaurant! Call me if something happens!" "Ne! Bye Ahna-ssi!" You open the door and enter the car. "So, where are we going?" you ask while trying to plug in the seatbelt, but its stuck. "Whew~ Finally." you say once you successfully wore your seatbelt. You turn your head to face Baekhyun and find him with his phone in his hands. His fingers swiftly typing on the screen. "Baekhyun?" you call out, but he's still focused on his phone. "Yah Baekhyun," you say with your voice a bit louder. "Huh? Oh! I didn't hear you open the door." he says shyly. "I was even calling you out." you say with a small chuckle. "I'm sorry. I'm guessing I'm going a bit deaf nowadays." he says jokingly. He puts his phone in his pocket and  you hum in response. "So, where are we going?" you ask. "Let's have a picnic at the park." he says as he starts the engine. "Seems fun." you say excitedly. 

"How was work today?" you ask to bring up a conversation with him. "It was okay today. I wasn't assigned to do much stuff today. You?" "It was alright." He nods in response. You slightly frown. You've realized that you two have been quiet lately. Especially Baekhyun. When you try your best to make a conversation, he always replies with small phrases in which you don't mind, but it just seems awkward or different. You two halt to a stop, "We're here?" "Yep." You two exit the car and you find Baekhyun opening the trunk to take out a picnic basket in which he prepared. "Kaja! Let's go~" he says happily, bringing a small smile to your face. You follow him to a grassy spot and help him lay out the blanket. You take a seat while Baekhyun sits across from you. You open the basket and take out the things Baekhyun prepared. "Wow, did you make these Baekhyun?" "No, I bought them because I was running a bit late," he says while rubbing his neck. "Nice. The food looks good." you say with a smile. You and Baekhyun clean your hands with wipes and open up the containers of food. You take a piece of kimbap and place it infront of Baekhyun. You motion your hand for him to bite it, but he only looks at your hand. "Take it," you say with a smile. He takes a gentle grip of your wrist and takes the piece of kimbap in his mouth. "Here." he takes a piece for you and places it infront of your face in which you gladly accept it. 

You take your set of chopsticksa and begin eating, while Baekhyun does the same, but with one hand using his phone. You noticed that his phone keeps buzzing every second or so. "Who are you texting Baekhyun?" you ask curiously. "EXO." he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter