Good News

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stare at your parent's grave and let out a sigh, "Are you guys really here in the same world as me?" You sit down on the grass and touch their gravestone, with their names encarved. "Sometimes I wonder..why am I always alone... I wish you two were with me." You start to speak out all the things stored in you, "I hate how I don't know what my true feelings are for Baekhyun..do I love him? Maybe so, but I don't know. But nowadays, I feel unsure of Baekhyun, but I can't jump into conclusions.." You groan, "What should I do?" You already expect no answer, so you stand up and greet a goodbye to your parent's gravestones. "Bye Umma and Appa. I'll come visit soon.." You walk back to your car and find that you're phone has no texts or calls. You put your phone down and start the engine, driving towards the park you and Baekhyun had your date. 

You arrive at the park and slowly walk towards one of the swing sets. You give a small smile when you find the small message that you wrote on that day of your date, "Byun Ahna x Byun Baekhyun" and a heart drawn around it. "I guess I do love Byun Baekhyun.." You take a seat on the swing set and start to lightly swing. You start humming the song Baekhyun sang on the day he surprised you at the mall with his cute surprise, "So lucky to have you~" you sing the last words. "I knew you would be here." You turn around and find Baekhyun walking towards you, "How'd you find me?" "I just knew you'd be here." he says with a small smile. He takes a seat on the swing next to yours and faces you, "Is something bothering you?" he asks worried, "No. I'm fine. It was just a dream." you say with a small smile. You two sit in silence until someone calls out your name, "Ahna?" you turn around and find Daehan. "Oh, hello Daehan-ssi" you say with a bow. He returns the hello with a bow and smile. You grab Baekhyun's hand and interlace his fingers with yours, "Oh, this is my husband, Baekhyun." Daehan turns towards Baehyun's direction and gives him a bow, "Hello, I'm Oh Daehan, age 22." He says wih a smile. "Hello, Byun Baekhyun. Age 22." he says coldly, making you flinch. "Are you older than me or younger?" Baekhyun asks. "I'm born in the month of Feburary." Daehan replies. "Oh, you're a Hyung to me then. I'm born in May." "Ahh, listen dongsaeng..sorry about that night when..you know. I sincerely apologize for my actions." Daehan apologizes and bows 3 times. "It's okay. I forgive you." "Thank you." Daehan says with a smile.

"Ahna, can you help me out today?" "Is tonight alright? I have to go back to work." "Sure, anytime is alright." "Alright, maybe around 7 and 8 tonight?" "Sure, I'll text you my address. Bye Ahna, I gotta go. See you later. Bye Baekhyun." He says before he leaves. "Bye!" you shout out. You sigh and turn around to face Baekhyun, whose glaring. "Baekhyun, are you alright?" "Why are you going to his house?" he says coldly. "We have to do some work on some stuff," "And what kind of stuff?" "Uhm, personal kind of things," you say with a soft chuckle. "Don't worry Baek-" "I'm going with you then." "There's no need to Baekhyun. I suggest you rest sin-" "I'm going with you." he repeats with his voice rising. "Okay...Let's go back to the restaurant. I have to do some more work." You free your hand and walk to your car with Baekhyun following you. "Hmm,  I'lll take a break today..Wanna go on a date again Baekhyun?" "No. I've got somewhere to go in a few minutes." You frown, "Oh..alright. Want me to drop you off then?" "No." Why'd he become so cold.. "Are you okay Baekhyun?" "Why do you care?" "Well, you see-" "Just drive. I'm going to take a nap.Drop me off home so I can wash up. Just text me when your going to that dude's house.." You stare at him, confused, "Fine then..Mr.Bipolar," you quietly mumble the last part. 

You drive back to your house and park the car. Baekhyun steps out first while you follow afterwards. You walk towards the couch and quickly lay down, sleepy. You sigh and call out for Baekhyun, "Baek! Do you want to eat anything?" "I'll eat at the place I'm going." "Where are you going?" "None of your business." You flinch again. "Okay..sorry.." You set your phone to an alarm clock to wake you up around 5 in the evening. It's already 3 in the afternoon, so you have 2 hours to sleep. You put your phone down and cover your eyes with your arm before sleeping.

Buzz Buzz Buzz. You groan and grab your phone from the table and turn off your alarm. You tiredly sit up while rubbing your eyes. "I'm so sleepy." You whine. "Baekhyun, should I still go or just pass for today?" You hear no reply and that's when you remember that he wasn't at home. "Oh yeah, you went somewhere." You stand up and walk upstairs to your bedroom to wash up. After 15 minutes of showering and washing up, you wear simple clothes. Baggy pants and a simple shirt with a black jacket. You look at your mirror and give a small laugh due to your fashion for tonight. "Oh well, simple, baggy clothes are always the most comfortable." You grab your phone and call Baekhyun, "Baekhyun, I'm leaving soon." "K. I'll pick you up." He says and hangs up. You climb down the stairs and walk towards the kitchen to find anything to eat. "No food?" You scan through the drawers of the fridge and find some leftovers. You heat them up and after 3 minites of heating up the food, you begin eating. 

"Wah, my love for food~" You let out a soft burp and stand up to wash your dirty dishes. After washing your dishes, that's when you get a text from Baekhyun. "I'm outside." You read outloud. You quickly grab your bag with your materials and quickly exit the house, not forgetting to lock it. You open the car door and enter the passenger seat, but once you entered it, you smelled something weird and strong. "Baek, what's that smell?" "What smell?" "The smell..." you say while flailing your hands to the entire car. You lean towards Baekhyun and scrunch your nose. "The smell is also on you." "Well, I don't smell anything so let's go. Where's the house located?" You shrug it off and tell him the address, "Okay. This house isn't located that far." he says. He starts driving and the car is filled with silence.   

Along the way, you try to start a conversation with Baekhyun, but he only replies with hums or one word response. It's irritating you, but you can't do anything about it. You spot his hand resting on the cup holders, so you take his hand and interlace it with yours, but what shocks you is he releases his hand from your grip and places it on the steering wheel, making you frown. You sigh and stare out the window. After 3 more minutes, you two arrive at Daehan's house. You realized his house isn't that far. You exit the car and take out your phone to call Daehan. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter