Wedding Day Part 1

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a tiring and fun day at the mall, you and Baekhyun finally arrive at home. After the sweet and nice act Baekhyun did, you all headed back inside the arcade and had some more fun and even went shopping. You bought a video game at the gameshop while Baekhyun bought new shoes. "Today was fun, right Baekhyun?" you ask while preparing the T.V. and game console in the living room, ready to try out your new video game. You just came out of the shower and decided to play your new game. "Yeah," he says while sitting down on the couch, watching you insert the game's disc inside the console. You plop next to Baekhyun with a controller. "Wanna play with me Baekhyun?" "Nah, not today." he says before yawning. "Arraso," you say while focusing your eyes on the T.V. screen. Baekhyun stands up and heads off to the kitchen, "Ahna, want ice cream???" you hear Baekhyun shout from the kitchen. "Yes, please!" After a few minutes, Baekhyun arrives with two bowls of ice cream. You turn the game console off and switch to Netflix to watch anything entertaining. "What flavor are you eating Baekhyun?" "Green tea." He says and takes a spoonful into his mouth. You look at your bowl of ice cream, finding cookies and cream ice cream. You love cookies and cream, but what you're craving for right now is some green tea ice cream. You turn to look at him, "Can I have a bite of your ice cream please?" "No, you've got your own already." he says before taking another spoonful. "Please?" "No." You glare then sigh, "Fine" you say in a voice like a crying child. You decide to just stick with your cookies and cream ice cream. 

Right before you were going to put another spoonful into your mouth, you find a spoon with green te ice cream. "Here." You open your mouth and take the spoonful of ice cream. You take a spoonful of your cookies and cream and place it into Baekhyun's bowl. "What movie do you wanna watch Baekhyun?" "I don't know. Let's watch horror?" "Yeah, sure." You turn on a movie and the both of you continue eating your bowls of ice cream. 

After 30 minutes of watching the horror movie, you start getting bored. There's no thrill in the movie, and everytime there's a jumpscare, it doesn't scare you. But the storyline is pretty interesting so far. You decide to lay down on the couch so you place a comfortable pillow to lay your head on, with your feet on Baekhyun's lap. "AHHHH! WOAH THAT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!" Baekhyun screams after an intense jumpscare, getting up from the couch and turning the T.V. off. "HAHAHAHAHA" you start bursting out in laughter from his girly scream, but he glares at you in return Aww we're not  gonna continue watching the movie?" "Hell no, I'm going to sleep!" he says and heads upstairs. "Arraso Baekhyun." You grab the empty bowls and walk to the kitchen to wash. While washing the dishes you remembered something. The wedding is in two days....oh my god. You suddenly gasp, "Oh my gosh Baekhyun, you scared me for a bit." He releases his hug from behind and starts laughing a bit, "Sorry about that." "It's okay," you say with a small smile. You dry the dishes with a towel and wash your hands an dry them. "Let's go to sleep? I'm tired." you ask. He replies with a nod. You both head upstairs and climb up into bed. 

"So, thank you again for today Baekhyun. I really liked it," you say and pat his head. "You're welcome." he says and also pats your head. "Reason why I texted you that I was busy in the morning was because I had to prepare the preperations for my plan. I knew I did something to upset you, it was probably because I left you at the store, Sorry about that and for making you upset." "Ahhh, i see, and it's okay. I forgive you. I wasn't mad at the first place." you say while nodding your head. 

Should I ask Baekhyun...or is that too awkward...? "Baekhyun?" you ask. "Hmm?" he asks without opening his eyes. "Do you perhaps-- wait nevermind," you say with a chuckle. He looks at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter