Shopping and Music

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, we should place that over there."

"Wait, over there."

"Ewwww. It doesn't look right. Let's put it back."

"Baekhyun?!"

"Just wait! So over there or over here?" he asks frustrated.

You tap your chin with your finger, " Hmmmmmmmmmm.." Baekhyun sighs, "Can you please hurry and choose. My arms are hurting." "Okay okay. Fine, place them over there," you say with a smile. Baekhyun sighs in relief.

You and Baekhyun have been spending 2 hours to decorate the house for next week's Christmas party and you just can't wait. It'll be the first Christmas you'll get to spend with Baekhyun and his friends. "I need to get the rest of the stuff Baekhyun. I'll be right back." You head back down to the basement and grab the other decorations, but some thing catches your eye from a distance. "I still have that old thing?" You carefully pull the object from underneath and give it a look. "Wow. I haven't played the violin in years..." You open the case and find your old violin from when you were little. "Ew. It's really untuned."

"Ahna!! Where are you??" "Coming Baekhyun!!!" You quickly close your case and grab the remaining decorations, along with your instrument. You lock the basement door and head back towards the living room, placing the instrument in a room. "I have the other dec- Woah...you okay Baekhyun?" You give him a weird look finding him looking totally exhausted. "Oh...I'm guessing I overworked you.." you say sheepishly. "You think?" he says frustrated. "Well, I'm sorry. I can't reach where to put the decorations cause I'm not tall enough. I'll make it up to you. What do you want for lunch? It can be anything. Your requests." With that said, his ears perk up. "Anything?" You nod year head, "Hmmm, I want some fried chicken." You give him "are-you-serious" look, "That's all?" "Yep. I'm craving for some." This is the only oppurtunity and yet he picks fried chicken? "Uhm...okay. I'll order two boxes then. One for me. One for you." "Sounds good to me." You nod your head and continue decorating; placing some more things onto the Christmas tree and walls. "I'll go and make some rice. You continue to rest then." You quickly head into the kitchen and cook some rice for the fried chicken. You open the freezer to grab some ice cream, heading back to yhe living room afterwards to take a seat next to Baekhyun whose currently watching T.V.. "Watcha watching?" "Horror." "Ahh okay."

"Hey Baek, let's go shopping later?" "For what?" "Gifts." "Sure. I need to buy some stuff also." You smile, totally into the holiday spirit. You're going to spend your Christmas Eve with EXO and Christmas dinner with Baekhyun's parents and then New Years Eve with Jin and his parents. You still haven't met his parents so it's exciting for you. Baekhyun's mom was also released from the hospital three days ago with good results. The doorbell finally rings and outside is the delivery guy with your fried chicken. "Thank you." you give the man a tip and a bow before leaving. "CHICKENS HERE!!!!!" You place the boxes on the coffee table in the living room and quickly grab a big bowl of rice. "Thanks Ahna," Baekhyun says with a smile. "No problem. Alright, let's eat!" You're the first one to start eating while Baekhyun follows after you. "So, you excited for next week?" you ask. "Yeah. Can't wait." he says with a smile. "Who did you get for Secret Santa Ahna?" You decide to stay quiet. "One of the boys." you say with a "duh" tone. He gives a fake laugh, "Hahaha, I obviously know that." You mock his laugh with a face, "Hahaha. Duh, you knew that." You take another bite of your chicken before asking him, "Who'd you get?"He clears his throat before speaking in a high pitch voice, "One of the boys." You glare at him, "I don't sound like that." He mocks your voice, "I don't sound like that~" You give him one more glare, "Hmph." "Hmph." "Yah, stop copying me." "Yah, stop copying me~" "Ugh. I'm eating in the kitchen." You quickly grab your plate and stand up, reading to leave but is stopped when Baekhyun grabs your hand, "Wait...I'm just kidding..." You sigh and take a seat back on the floor, next to Baekhyun. The two of you eat in silence until Baekhyun asks, "Are you mad at me?" You suddenly thought of an evil plan.

You quickly start sniffing and quickly cover your face with your hands, "Yah..yah...are you crying??" You sniffing starts to get louder, Hehehe, this pabo is so gullible. "Yah...I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Yah, Ahna. Talk to me," you start "sobbing" even more. Baekhyun starts to panick, "Aish, what do I do??? I'm sorry I did-" Before he could completely finish his sentence, you stop "crying," "Gotchu!" You say as you point a finger at him, laughing at his stupidity."Ahh~ I knew you wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter