Meeting Exo

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you head off to the orphanage along with the toys for the kids and some ice cream since it's a hot sunny day. "Kids!! Are you there??" You look around the room to see no one. You put down the gifts on the table and put the ice cream in the freezer. You then walk to the backyard. You spot the kids playing around the grass area and just seeing them makes you smile. You treat each kid as your own child or your own brother or sister; you treat them as a family. You love each and every one of them very much that you feel hurt knowing that they were left behind like you. Some kids were even brought when they were only 2-3 years old, younger than you, so you try to do anything to keep them happy and entertained. You don't want them to have a sad, boring childhood in the orphanage, although you do pray for all of them to find a future home. So far, many kids have been adopted in the past and have come back to visit telling you thank you and how happy they are with their new life. "Kids~!" "Omo!! Ahna Unnie is here guys!!" "Noona!!" The kids come running up to you and you give them all a tight hug, "Wahh~~ I've missed you guys so much!!" "We missed you too!!" "Follow me guys! I have a surprise for all of you!" "What is it Teacher Ahna?" "It's a secret, you'll see," you say with a smile. You walk back inside with the kids following you , "Omo!! New toys!" "Nerf guns! Omo! These are so cool!" "This stuffed animal is so cute Unnie!!" Just then, one of the teachers, Teacher Choi comes in with a smile. "Now kids, what do you guys say to Ahna?" "THANK YOU TEACHER AHNA!!!" they all shout in unison. "No problem guys, just remember to share those toys okay?" "Ne!!! We promise!"

 

The whole orphanage is taken care by 4 teachers, 2 are here today. Mrs.Choi and Mrs.Lee, both in their 40's and then theres Mrs. Sung and Mrs.Kim who are both in their 30's and then there's you who organizes everything. Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Sung both have their dayoff today. "So, does anyone want ice cream?" "Me!" "Ne!" "Yes Unnie!" You start laughing at their cute reactions of hearing the word "ice cream." "Okay guys, just don't make too much of a mess okay?" "Okay!" You smile at them and hand each a cup of Cookies and Cream ice cream. The whole entire day, you played with the kids for 4 hours straight; you read stories for them until all fell asleep. "Mrs.Choi, I'll get going now okay? Just tell them that I had to leave and that I'll visit again soon." "Okay Ahna, see you soon, thank you for visiting," she gives you a tight hug and a smile. "See you soon. I'll miss you guys! Bye!" "Bye Ahna!" You both smile at eachother and before you head back to your car. It's 3:30 already? What to do??? Suddenly, your phone starts vibrating. "Hello? Whose this?" "Guess." You look at your phone screen, "Hi Baekhyun-ssi," "Guess again." "Wait what?" You hear soft voices in the back "Sehun! What are you doing with my phone?!" "Sorry hyung!" "Your such an idiot Sehun!" What the heck is going on... "Uhm..hello?" "Hello?" "Hello? Is this Baekhyun-ssi?" "Yeah." "Do you need something or...?" "No. Just saying, I'll be at your restaurant at 5:00 in the evening." "Wait wh-" Beep Beep Beep Call has ended.  "Uhmm...okay then.." I still got an hour and a half , might as well go to my restaurant and take a nap in my office.  You drive off to your restaurant and head off to your office to sleep. 

 

Ring ring ring! Wake up Ri-  "Aish, why does he have to come here, ugh." Still having 30 minutes till 5 o'clock, you get up from your office couch and head to your office's bathroom. You brush your teeth, wash your face, and brush your hair. You have 10 more minutes to spare, so you enter the kitchen to find something to eat. You make a glass of cold iced tea and walk to one of the tables and turn on the T.V. You continue watching Spongebob Squarepants until your phone starts buzzing. "Hello?" "Open the door." "Uhm, okay?" You walk to the door and open it, only to find Baekhyun not alone, but with 11 more guys.. What the ..

 

"I brought my friends with me. We want to eat some of your restaurant's food." You facepalm, "Why didn't you tell me ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter