Decision

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days have passed and it's finally the day of your birthday, finally turning 22. You're driving to work with a smile on your face; excited for your date with Baekhyun later. Baekhyun wasn't at home early in the morning, guessing that he went off to work already. You park and exit your car and unlock the doors to your restaurant. "SURPRISE!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" You yelp and jump in surprise from the sudden noise only to find out that your workers had set up a surprise for you. You look around the restaurant, covered with balloon, confetti, food, decorations, and a banner that says in bold: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHNA!!!! You cover your mouth in surprise, "Happy Birthday Ahna!" your bestfriend, Hana says and gives you a tight hug. "YAH! Oh my gosh guys! you guys are so sweet!" you shout, almost crying. "I'm so touched.." "GROUP HUG!!!" You shout. All the workers joined together to give you a group hug. "Alright alright, I'm dying over here," you joke. After setting you free from the tight hug, you thank the workers. "Thank you so much guys!" you say with a wide smile. "Ahna, here's a present for you." Your workers start handing you gifts which you did not expect. "Oh, you guys didn't have to," you say truthfully. This surprise party is already enough~" "Aniyo Ahna-ssi," one of your workers say. "Anyways, thank you guys. I love it!" "LETS PARTY!!" Hana exclaims. One of the worker blasts some music and the restaurant turns into a loud room filled with laughter and fun. 

"Hana, what about work today?" "All on us. We'll open later in the afternoon when you leave for your date with Baekhyun," she says with a wink. "Sounds good," you say and take a sip of your drink. "Isn't it a bit bad..that we're eating junk food and stuff this early in the morning?" you ask Hana. "Nah, it's your day today. Eat what you want. Do what you'd like." "Thanks Hana," "No problem my dearest best friend." she says and gives you a hug. You hear a knock at the door, "Sorry, but we're closed- EXO?!!" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHNA!!!" "YAH!" you say surprised. "COME IN!" you shout over the loud msic. "We have gifts for you Noona!" "Wah~ Thank you Sehunnie~" they hand you bags and boxes with gifts, "Yah yah yah, my arms can't hold all of these you guys," you joke. "You guys can place them right there with the rest of the gifts." "Sure thing Ahna," Kyungsoo replies. "Where's Baekhyun?" Kris asks. "Work," you say and hand him a drink. "Why? Shouldn't he be spending his day with you?" "Don't worry. Baekhyun and I are going on a date later today." "Good." You nod nin response. "Come on, you should eat." You lead him to the table with food. 

You spend the day with your friends and employees until it became 2 in the afternoon. "I ahve to go guys! Thank you for today!" you walk up to each of the people in the party and give them a hug. "You guys don't have to work today. Have some fun today, but work on cleaning up is all on you guys," you remind them. "Don't worry Ahna, I'll make sure everything will be clean by tommorow." Hana reassures. You give her a tight hug, "Thank for always being here for me Unnie." "You're welcome Ahna. Happy birthday again~" You release the hug and give her a smile before exiting the restaurant. You thank Lay and Kyungsoo who are putting your gifts in your car. "Thanks guys," you give them a hug, "Happy Birthday Ahna," they ruffle your hair making you laugh. You climb into your car and drive back home. 

You enter your house and decide to just leave your gifts in your trunk. You check your phone and find a text message from Daehan:

Happy Birthday! ^^ :)

Thanks Daehan! ^^ Tell me how today goes alright? :)

I will. I promise :)

You charge your phone and take out the clothes you prepared for today. You enter the bathroom and take a warm shower, singing to a random song. After showering you dry yourself. You decide to apply some light makeup on your special day and style your hair a bit. You grab the pair of clothes you prepared for today and in the end you smile, satisfied.

You slip in your simple heels and take your favorite Rilakkuma doll with your phone and other items you think you'll need for today. You text Baekhyun that you're on your way to the park.

Baekhyun, I'm on my way. See you there ^^

You put your phone in your bag and head downstairs. You exit your house and enter your car. "I'm so excited" you mumble happily. You drive towards the park and arrive there within 10 minutes. You check your reflection in the mirror and smile. You exit the car and walk towards the park's swing sets. You take a seat and wait. You take out your phone to text Baekhyun.

Baek, I'm here ^^ I'll be waiting for you :)

You look around the park while lightly kicking your feet. "Good thing there's not that many kids today.." you mumble. You feel your phone buzz, smiling because you thought it was Baekhun, but to your despair, it was Daehan that texted you.

How's it going? Sorry if I'm disturbing you haha

Nah, you're not disturbing me. I'm waiting for Baekhyun at the park. We're going on a date. What time is your date? 

6:30 this evening :) I'm excited, I finally found my girl! -dances-

I'm happy for you Daehan. Hope you'll enjoy your date ^^

Thank you, you too! Anyways, I'm probs disturbing you..We'll talk later okay? Tell Baekhyun I said Hi :)

Alright ^^ Bye~

You put your phone away and sigh. You check your watch and find out that it's already a quarter to 4. "I'll wait.." you mumble. A promise is a promise. You play with your fingers and hum. A kid selling candy bars suddnely walks up to you, "Noona, would you like to buy some?" "Sure," you say with a smile. "How much?" "A dollar each bar." "Can I buy 4 then?" "Yes please," "Is this for a school fundraising?" you ask. "No, for charity." he says. "Oh, how kind of you," you ruffle his head. "Can i get 10 bars then?" "If you want Noona," "Here," you hand a 10 dollar bill and he hands you 10 bars of candy and chocolate. "Thank you Noona!" the boy shouts as he walks away. "No problem! Hope you make alot of money!" "Ne!" he says as he walks to a different area. You check the time and it's already 4 in the afternoon. You take out your phone and decide to call Baekhyun, "Please leave a mess-" Where are you Baekhyun... 

4:15...he's still not here...4:45...5:00. You grab your phone again and text him a message. 

Baekhyun, where are you? 

No reply. Traffic maybe? 5:20...5:35...You decide to text Daehan to keep you company.

You ready for your date? :)

Yes, I'm already dressed up haha. I'm too excited O^O

Haha, I wish the best for you~

Wait, aren't you on a date with Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter