An Okay Date

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You've been walking around the outlet with Baekhyun for almost 2 hours, it's already 4 in the afternoon. You guys barely had any interactions. All you guys did was walk side by side looking at the stores around the area. You decide to break the silence, "So...how's it going Baekhyun-ssi?" "Ok." "Mmm, i see.." "But not anymore..." He stares and gives you a glare. What's wrong with this dude?! I'm just trying to be nice. "Listen, i know you don't want to have anything to do with me, but-" You turn your head to see if Baekhyun is listening, but instead he's listening to music while texting, "Nevermind."

 

You poke Baekhyun on the arm, "Baekhyun-ssi, I'm going to enter that toy store," you point to this cute toy store, "Wanna come along?" He just looks at you as if you're a weirdo, "No, I don't want to be seen as a weirdo." He walks away to sit near the food court. "It's not weird.." You mumble as you enter the shop, filled with a variety of toys: from Nerf Guns to DIY Bracelet kits. Hmm, what should I get for the kids? You decide to just buy a variety of toys for the kids: Poppin Cookin, Nerf Guns, Cute stuffed animals, and DIY Bracelets and Accesories. "What are you doing?" You jump in surprise only to see Baekhyun, "Huh? Oh its nothing, just buying some toys." He replies with a nod and walks back outside, while you walk to the cashier. "Woooah, whats all this for dear?" A middle-aged Ahjumma asks, "It's for an orphanage I organize, I want to buy these for the kids to play with," you say with a smile. "That's real sweet of you to do dear, thank you for that." "No need to thank me Ahjumma, anything to bring happiness to the children." She replies with a smile. "Thank you Ahjumma! Bye!" "Goodbye dear!"

 

Now...where is Baekhyun? 

 

After leaving the shop, you head back to the food court area and find Baekhyun sitting at one of the tables. "Do you want to continue exploring this area or do you want to eat dinner? You hear his stomache growl causing you to burst into laughter ,"I'm guessing you'd like to eat dinner, hmm, did you take your own car or.." "Own car." At least I don't have to be in the same car with him for now. Phew~

 

 "I guess you'll have to follow me then, I'll take you to my restaurant. You'll get a free meal okay? But I need one thing from you, your cellphone number please Baekhyun-ssi." "Okay. Give me your phone first." "Here," he types in his phone number and hands you your phone back. "Alright, lets go~!" You guys walk back to your cars, finding out Baekhyun parked his car right in front of yours. "Just follow me okay?" "Okay." You enter your car and drive off to your restuarant, with Baekhyun following you from behind.

 

After 12 minutes, you guys finally arrived at your empty restaurant:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter