No

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So...how are you?" You slightly chuckle at his lame way to start the conversation. You and Baekhyun are currently sitting on a bench that is located infront of the hospital. You watch the busy street as cars pass by the two of you. "I'm okay...you?" He gives you a glance, "I'm doing great actually.." You nod your head with a small smile, "That's nice to hear." He hums in response. The two of you sit in silence. You tap your fingers against the bench, creating a catchy beat as you wait for a reply. "So..what's Umma's condition?" With that question, you stop tapping your fingers, "Some sort of sickness similar to cancer, but thank God it's not deadly.." He stays silent, "W-what's her sickness?" You sigh, "Not sure. Doctors don't know." You shiver once you feel a strong, cool wind pass by. You roll down your sleeves and wear your hood. "Don't worry. Umma will be fine. She's a strong woman." You reaasure him. Baekhyun nods and lets out a loud sigh before speaking up again, "Reason why I wanted to talk to you is because I want to talk to you about our situation between us two." You nod your head, "Continue." "I'm sorry for what I did. I know what I did was a huge mistake, but I would like it if we can act normal towards one another? For Umma. Also for my sister and dad. I don't want them to see us, I guess hating eachother. Not neccasarily hating, but you know...do you get me?" You think about it, "Okay. But I'm ONLY doing this for your PARENTS and SISTER," you emphasize the three words. He lets out a small smile, "Thank you." You nod your head in response. "Let's head back inside. Umma is probably waiting for us." You get up from the bench and walk ahead with Baekhyun following you from behind. 

The two of you reach the front of Umma's room after a few minutes. You open the door to find her watching T.V. Good thing her room is private. "Oh, you two are back?" "Ne." "Where'd the two of you go?" "We just took some fresh air outside," Baekhyun replies with a small smile. You grab another donut and take a seat on the couch. Baekhyun does the same and takes a seat on the other side of the couch, leaving a huge space between the two of you. The two of you sit in silence as two of you watch the T.V. with Umma. After finishing the donut, you start drifting off to sleep without you realizing it. 

Meanwhile as you sleep, Baekhyun is staring at you. "Let her sleep Baekhyun. She hasn't had any sleep." "What do you mean?" "Nurses told me that she stayed awake the whole entire night, watching over me." Baekhyun let's out a small smile, "Ah okay." The mother and son stay quiet for a while until Umma decides to ask a question, "Is it true about you and Ahna?" "...Ne." Umma sighs, "I won't scold you as of right now, but Baekhyun...please take care of Ahna, for me?" Baekhyun nods his head, "Okay.." Umma smiles, "Good." "Did you take the bus or your car?" "The bus. I came here after arriving at the airport. Somebody will drop off my luggages sometime today." Umma nods her head, "Are you going back to America after this?" Baekhyun thinks about it, "...I'll stay. I'll stay to watch over you and appa...and plus, I missed Korea." "How about Ahna? Did you miss her?" Baekhyun nods his head, "I did." Umma smiles. "When did you and Appa come back home?" "Two days ago." "Ah okay." Umma nods her head and glances at you, "You should go home with Ahna soon. As in home, I mean the house the two of you share. I don't want Ahna living alone in her house." "B-but Ahna prob-" "No, you two are to live in one roof okay? Promise?" Baekhyun sighs, "I promise." Umma smiles in victory, "You and Ahna should rest for a while. Hyemi and your dad will be here in an hour. You guys can leave when they come." "Ne Umma." "Take a nap. I'll tell one of the nurses to wake you up." "No, it's okay. It's been months, I want to talk to you." "Alright," Umma says with a small smile.

After 50 minutes of the mother and son bonding, you wake up to Baekhyun lightly tugging your jacket's sleeve, "Wake up." You lazily open your e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter