Dinner in Winter

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Baekhyun are currently walking down the streets of Seoul in the cold, snowy weather. You let out a breath, cold air coming out from your mouth. You turn and face Baekhyun, "So, where do you want to go?" You ask Baekhyun. "Anywhere is fine with me. I just want to walk around the streets. I missed Seoul." You nod your head, "Do you want to eat Ahna?" Baekhyun asks. "Sure, you still have to treat me out today." You remind him with a smile. He chuckles, "Yeah, I know. Don't worry." You smile, "Okay, thank you." You say with your eye smile. You bring your hand up to your mouth and blow some warm air onto it. "Here," you find Baekhyun handing you his other pair of gloves. "Wear that on your right hand. Give me your left." "Wait what?" Before you could process what he meant by that, he grabs your hand and interlaces it with his, placing your interlaced hands inside the pocket of his jacket. "Ahh, that's what you meant. Thanks for the glove and uh..this," you say with a small laugh. He hums in response. The two of you walk towards a cafe and enter. It's surprisingly really warm inside. You guess cause the heater is on. "You'll order with me." Baekhyun states. You release your hand from his and place your hand inside your own pocket. "What drink do you want?" "Hmmm, anything is fine with me." "Okay." 

Baekhyun is the next to order, "One cup of coffee and hot chocolate with whipped cream." "Okay, that will be $3.50 please." Baekhyun hands the money to the cashier. The two of you wait for you order. You fix your scarf and tell Baekhyun to fix his also, whose scarf is just draped down. "One coffee and one hot chocolate?" The cashier calls out. Baekhyun walks up and grabs the two cups. "Let's go. I bought this so we can stay warm. The hot chocolate is yours. Don't worry, I'll treat you an actual meal," he says with a wink. You slightly chuckle and carefully grab the cup of hot cocoa and head outside the cafe with Baekhyun next to you. The two of you continue to walk around until Baekhyun asks if you and him can go out and play at the park, "Play? At the park? In this kind of weather? You serious?" You asked confused. "Yeah. Come on! We can make a snowman and what not," he says, excited. "Mmm, I don't know...it's a bit too cold.." "Please? Only for a while." You sigh and give in, "Fine...just because you gave me hot cocoa." You walk ahead of Baekhyun. Baekhyun then trails from behind. 

You and Baekhyun finally arrive at the park. You frown at the place. It's the same park you and Baekhyun always played at. The park where you spent your biryhday alone. You slowly walk towards Baekhyun who is already building a snowman. You soften at the scene. He looks like a cute little toddler. You continue staring at him without you even noticing, not until Baekhyun calls you out. "Ahna! Help me build the rest of the snowman?" You nod your head, "S-sure." You pick up some snow and help build the rest of the snowman. You help out Baekhyun with the rest of the snow, not until- "YAH! BAEKHYUN, THAT HURT!" You say, in slight pain. Baekhyun just threw a snowball at you, without you knowing until you felt a sharp pain hit your arm. You decide to get your revenge by throwing one back towards him. "YAH!" "That's what you get," you say with a smirk.

Baekhyun continues building his snowman while you decide to walk around the park. You haven't been to the park ever since your birthday. You didn't want to return because you just thought the place was a place of badluck. Also, it was a place that held bad memories, but you got over the thoughts. You find the same swing set you and Baekhyun would sit on. There's snow covering the seat; the seat where you wrote down those words. You remove the snow from the seat and find the same words written down, although it's slowly fading away...just like your love with Baekhyun. You shake the thought away, not wanting to ruin your day, but you guess shaking the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter