Minyoung and Jisoo

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke up to Baekhyun's face infront of yours. Next thing you knew, his lips were on yours, "Baekhyun, stop," you mumble. You turn around, your back now facing Baekhyun. "Ahna, I'm sorry.." You remain silent. You sigh and sit up, now facing Baekhyun. "I forgive you.." you say softly with your head low. "Thank you Ahna," he says and hugs you, but you don't hug him back. "I promise I wont ever do that again. I'm sorry, Minyoung wanted to hang out with me. I didn't want to be mean and we haven't seen eachother in 3 years so I th-" "It's okay Baekhyun... you don't need to explain. I forgive you already." He gives you another hug and you return it this time. "Promise me you wont cry because of me? I'm sorry for making you cry." "I promise. Wait..how'd you know I cried?" "You have some tear stains." he says while pointing at your face. You widen your eyes and quickly wipe your face with your hands, hoping the stains will dissapear.

You then face Baekhyun, "Be honest Baek..do you like Minyoung?" He stares at you and starts to smirk, "What if I do?" You give him a glare, "Then that means you should stop kissing me." you say seriously, "It's not a good thing to be kissing someone that you don't like Baek-" Once again, his lips land on yours. "I'm just kidding. She already has a boyfriend that's soon to be her fiancee. " he says with a smile before landing his lips on your forehead. You slap his arm, "Really? Omo, when is she getting married? Tell her I said congratulations!" "Alright. She said you seem really sweet and nice. She wants to get closer to you so that's why we are going to hang out with her and her boyfriend today before we leave to go to Japan. They're also moving back to Korea after they get married." "Really? Wow~ That's nice to hear~ Yah, Baekhyun, I thought you and Minyoung liked eachother and then-" "You thought I like Minyoung??!?!?" he starts bursting into laughter, "That lady is not my type Ahna. She's more like a sister to me and I'm more like a brother to her." "Wait, then why did you take forever to come back home?!? And why were you not picking up your phone?!? I was starving at the beach waiting for you for more than 4 hours!!" You say and start smacking him with your pillow, "My phone was in OW! In your OW! STOP! BACKPACK!" You stop hitting him, "Wait...SERIOUSLY?!" "YES!" he shouts back. You plop down on the floor and cover your face in the pillow, "I thought you had your phone!!" you scream into the pillow. You then feel Baekhyun hitting you with a pillow in which you allow him to do because you deserve it for misunderstanding on what happened.  

You then lift your head off from the pillow and point a finger at Baekhyun, "Then why'd you come home so late?" you say with a glare. "She made me eat dinner with her boyfriend and family. They kept talking and talking and then I of course had to stay to not be rude. What was I supposed to do?! I wanted to go home to you and plus, I didn't think you would stay at the beach till 8 o'clock. Mrs. Kim told me everything. Why would you do that?" He asks worriedly."Fine, that's understandable. You told me to wait for you, I of course will follow your orders. I'm a loyal woman," you say confidently. "Yeah, at least you got home safe." he says while making you stand up. "Come on dear wifey, we gotta pack up some of our stuff back into our luggages~" he says dragging you to the luggages since your're still sitting on the floor. "Ow ow ow, arraso." You quickly stand up and fix your luggage while Baekhyun does his. 

"Mr. Choi will drop our luagges at the aqirport for us. Go change into different clothes, we're going to a restaurant to have lunch with Minyoung and Jisoo. After that, we're heading off to the airport afterwards." You nod your head in response and decide to wear skinny jeans with a black shirt. "Baekhyun, I'll pick out your clothes for you." You pick out a pair of jeans and a simple black v-neck shirt. "You wanna match?" You nod your head cutely. "Alright. I'll change and wash up in my parent's bathroom while you change in the bathroom here." You nod and walk inside the bathroom to wash up and change. You apply very light makeup and after that, you step outside to find Baekhyun sitting on the bed, playing with his phone. You walk up to him and sit on the empty space next to him. "Let's go." Baekhyun says.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter