Lotte World with Hyemi

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh, I can't believe that jerk made me do all the grocery shopping!" You've arrived home and your currently bringing all the groceries inside. Baekhyun hasn't called you, saying where he is. Your dissapointed in him. You didn't expect him to ditch you like that. It's suddenly reminding you when your neighbor left you alone at the orphanage. You shake your head to remove the thought. I wonder where he's been. After a few minutes of going back and forth to get the grocery, you take a rest and lay down on the couch. Bored and tired, you stare at your surroundings. You suddenly feel your phone vibrating, "Hello?" "Yah Ahna, head off to meet me at XxxX Cafe. Dress up to. You didn't dress up when we went grocery shopping." You sigh, "Fine." you hang up. After ditching me, he doesn't say sorry? "We". He didn't even help me out. Jerk. You head off upstairs and change your outfit. You decide to just wear jeans and a simple white shirt. You take a bag and place your wallet and phone inside. You head off downstairs with your car keys amd head off to your car to drive to the cafe.

 

You arrive at the cafe and enter the place. Why did he even call me to go here..? You look around to find Baekhyun..with the girl from earlier. They're sitting side by side while happily chatting. You calmly walk over to their table. "Baekhyun?" "Oh, hi Ahna." he says with a change of tone. "Why'd you call me?" "Me and Hyemi are heading off to Lotte World, I called you so we can get a ride there. We walked over here, so we don't have a car with us. You can join if you want." He could just take the bus..or a taxi... You turn your head to Hyemi and give her a smile and bow, "Hello Hyemi, I'm Ahna. Nice to meet you!" She returns with a smile and bow. "Ahna, so can you take us?" Baekhyun asks. "I guess.." "Alright, let's go," Baekhyun and Hyemi both stand up and walk pass by you. You sigh and follow behind them. You enter your car and the two do the same. Surprisingly, Baekhyun is sitting in the back with Hyemi. You look at the car's mirror and see Baekhyun and Hyemii talking to eachother while smiling. You give a small sigh and start the engine. Throughout the whole car ride to Lotte World, all you can hear is Baelhyun and Hyemi chatting. You feel upset.. and maybe a bit jealous. Why am I feeling jealous? This isn't right... You shake your head to remove the thought. 

 

"We're here guys." You say quietly. "Thanks Ahna," Baekhyun says. The two both exit the car and you then do the same.You follow their trail from behind, but catch up to go next to Baekhyun, but Baekhyun scoots away to go near Hyemi. You sigh and decide to just stay a bit far from them. "Three tickets please." Baekhyun asks. "Here you go." Baekhyun hands you one ticket and hands the other to Hyemi. " "Alright, let's go guys?" Both you and Hyemi nod. Baekhyun makes way for you and Hyemii to enter first. Hyemi enters first, but then Baekhyun goes in second, making you go inside last. You look at him, your view of him being his back. You want to go home, knowing that you'll just be a third wheel, but then how will Baekhyun get home? "Ahna, you can walk around with us if you like?" Baekhyun asks. You look up and shake your head, "No, it's okay..I'll explore by myself.." "You sure?" You nod with a small smile. "Kay, suit yourself." He wraps his arm around Hyemi's shoulder and head off to explore, leaving you alone. You've been to Lotte World once with your kids at the orphanage and it was one of the best days of your life. You head off to a chair and sit down. Your headache from yesterday is coming back. You haven't even eaten breakfast, you thought Baekhyun called you to go to the Cafe to eat breakfast with him, but you were wrong. You walk to a shop to buy food and enter a cafe that sells lunch, breakfast, and dinner. You order french toast with green tea frappacino. While waiting for your order, you spot Baekhyun and Hyemi playing at a booth. They sure look like they're having fun... "Miss, here's your order." The waitor places your food and you give him a tip. "Thank you." You say with a smile. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter