Apologies

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you went to work. Baekhyun pleaded you to stay home, afraid something bad will happen, but you told him you were okay. He offered for a bodygaurd to watch over you, but you declined his offer as you don't want somebody following you already 24/7 when you're not wth Baekhyun. You're currently in the kitchen of your restaurant, chopping some vegetables.  You plan on bringing him a surprise lunch, so you start cooking and packing up a meal for him. "You're bringing lunch for Baekhyun, Ahna? What if that creep walks up ana asks. You told her the story since she's your best friend. She was infumed with anger and sadness hearing about what that stranger did to you. "I'm fine. I'll call out for you." "No, I'll come with you." You give her a reassuring look, "Look, I'm okay. Don't worry, I'll be fine." She gives you a look, "If you say so..Just call me when needed, alright?" "I will, I promise." You give her one more smile and head off to your car. 

You exit the restaurant's door and walk to your car. "Miss?" You turn your head around and find the man from last night, "Oh my gosh, why is that man following me?!" you mumble quietly. "Miss, wait!" Oh my god, just walk fast Ahna. Ignore him. He'll leave. You fasten your pace until you feel someone holding onto your wrist, "Miss, can you stop walking for a minute and just listen to me?!" he asks frustrated and annoyed. You turn around and face him, "You're the man from last night right? What do you want from me?!" you try to loosen from his grip, but he won't let go. "Just listen to what I have to say at least!?" You quickly yank your wrist away, "Fine." you say and cross your arms around your chest. "I came here to apologize for what I did last night...I thought you were this girl that I've been looking for, but when your husband claimed you as his 'wife', that's when I knew I found the wrong girl." "Why'd you think it was me?" you ask as you glare at the man infront of you. "You and the girl that I'm looking for have somewhat similar faces, back view, features and what not, but once I kissed you and you didn't respond, that's when I knew for sure you were the wrong girl. Also, your eyes spoke of fear. I'm sorry." He gives you an apalogetic look and bows three times and then keeps his head low.

You soften at his response, It's not his fault, he just misunderstood... "Arraso. I forgive you." Surprised of your response, he lifts his head up and faces you. "Really?" You nod your head, "Yeah. I don't blame you. You just misunderstood." "Wah, thank you miss," he gives you a smile and another bow. "So, what's your name, pretty girl?" he asks with a grin. You give a chuckle, "Ahna. Le- I mean Byun Ahna. 21 of age. And you?" "Daehan. Oh Daehan. 22 of age. But you can just call me Han for short." He reaches his hand out for a handshake in which you accept, "Well, nice meeting you Daehan, but I've got to go somewhere. See you around." "Ah alright. Bye, see you around Ahna." You give him a small smile and walk to your car's direction. You enter your car and place the plastic bag on the passenger's seat. You turn on your engine and drive to the company.

After 5 minutes or so you arrive in front of the building. "Welcome Mrs.Byun." You bow to the security gaurd and he allows you to go in. I wonder if that Ms. Kim still works here... You're question was answered when you saw her in the front desk, typing her fingers away while taking a sip of her drink. You walk up to the desk and clear your throat, "Hello, do you have an appointment with Mr.Byun today?" She asks, her eyes still focuses on the computer screen. "May I meet with Byun Baekhyun?" She lifts her head from the screen and smiles, "Sure." Oh.. she's allowing me to go? That's weird. "Listen, Mrs.Byun. Sorry for what happened the last time you came. I didn't mean to be that rude to you. Sorry about that." she says, apologizing, making you smile a bit. To be honest, you were never mad at her, she was just doing her job. "It's okay. I forgive you." "Thank you Mrs.Byun." she says and stands up to give you a bow. "Call me Ahna." "Are you older than me or am I older?" "I'm 21 as of now." you say. "Really? I'm 22, todays my birthday!  "Oh, you're older than me by not much. Anyways, happy birthday Unnie!" "Wow, so I'm your Unnie then. People call me Roo, like the character from Winnie the Pooh." "Cute nickname." "Thank you. Well, I don't want you to just keep standing here. You can go now, I've got some work to do still. Do you want me to you?" she asks with a smile. "No, it's okay. I remembee the way. Thank you though, bye~" you give her a smile and bow and head to the elevator.

You enter the elevator and press the button where Baekhyun's office is located; the 6th floor. "I wonder if he ate already..." You stare at the elevator door and wait for it to open. You exit the elevator and try to find Baekhyun's office. "Aha! It's this one right..?" You slightly open the door and take a peek to see if Baekhyun's inside. From the small little space, you see him reading a bunch of papers. You clear your throat and knock on the door, "Baekhyun?" "Come in." You open the door wide, and notice he hasn't looked up from his papers. "Did my dad order soething or?" "No, but I'm here with some food." Knowing that familiar voice, he smiles and looks up to face you. "What is my wife doing here?" he says with his palm on his chin. "I came to surprise you with some lunch. Did you eat yet?" "No, not yet." "Here, let's eat." You walk over to the coffee table placed in the middle of his office and take out the food you prepared. You sit down on the couch and Baekhyun follows you. You take a seat next to eachother and begin eating.

"Remember that man from last night Baek?" He remains silent, "Yeah? Why?" "Well, we met again today.  "Are you okay?You hurt?" He asks while checking your arms and face. "Calm down, I'm okay." you give him a reassuring smile. "So, he apologized for what happened. He thought I was this girl he's been looking for, but he was wrong. He's the same age as you Baekhyun." "Aish, I'm probably a Hyung to him then." "Mmmm, maybe." "Well, at least he apalogized and that you're okay." He gives you a kiss on the lips  with his oily lips from the food. "Agh, your lips are oily Baekhyun." You w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter