Teenagers These Days

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You arrive at your house; the house where you spent 3 years in. You unlock the doors and step inside. You missed this place. You find everything neat and clean, just like when you left. You grab the first aid kit in the bathroom downstairs and decide to clean off your wound. Good thing the scrape wasn't as bad. After cleaning it, you lean back on your couch and sigh. This is it. You've already made the decision and you don't regret it...you hope so. You decide to call Daehan on how it went. "Hello Daehan," "Oh...hi Ahna.." You realized that his voice sounds a bit sad. "What happened Daehan?" you ask as you sit up. "I was ditched. She never came." You frown, "You okay?" "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm guessing she was busy or something." You let out a small laugh, "Why are you laughing?" "Well, today is not our luckiest day." "What? What do you mean?" "Baekhyun and I split up for a bit." you mumble. "WAIT WHAT?! WHY?!" "Mmm, I'd rather not say it. It's a bit too personal," "Ah alright..You okay though Ahna? Where are you right now?" "At my old house." "Oh good, at least your safe right?" "Yeah." 

"Do you plan on contacting Haru?" "Of course," "That's good." you smile. "Sorry, but I've got to go now. I'm a bit tired. You should get some rest too okay? Bye," "Ne, bye Ahna." You end the call and get up from the couch. Remembering that you haven't eaten nor do you have any sort of food in the kitchen, you decide to do some late night grocery shopping. You head upstairs and grab a jacket and change into comfortable baggy clothes. Good thing you still have alot of your belongings in here. You head downstairs and and exit the house. You drive towards a supermarket that's open 24 hours, which is the same supermarket you went to with Baekhyun. Just remembering the time you shopped with Baekhyun makes you feel angry, dissapointed, and sad, but you shake your head to keep the thought away. "I wonder if that girl still works there.." you mumble. You exit your car and take a shopping cart. You shop in the meat aisle, snacks aisle, etc. You buy some drinks for yourself. You buy some vegetables. Some eggs, sauces, a carton of milk, flour, etc. You walk towards the cashier and is surprised that the same girl still works here. "Hello Ji-young-ah," you say with a smile. "Oh, Unnie? How come your here so late?" "I should be asking you that," you say with a chuckle. "Why are you working so late?" "Ah, we have break for 3 weeks at my school. I decided to work overshift to earn more money," she says shyly. "You're really hardworking aren't you?" you say with a smile. "I guess?" she says with a chuckle. She finishes scanning your items. "$60.25 Unnie." You hand her a hundred dollar bill, "Keep the change," you say with a wink.

"But Unnie, you told me to do that the last time," she says whining. "Keep it Ji-young. I insist." Already knowing that if she keep declining the money, she'll lose in the end. "Fine," she gives in. "Hmm, do you want to hang out together Ji-young?" "Eh?" "Lets hang out. I'll pick you up in 3 days. Tell me your address and phone number." You take out your phone and she tells you her address and phone number, "But Unnie, you really wanna hang out with a boring girl like me?" "You're not boring. Don't you dare say that." you say with a smile. "So, do you wanna hang out?" you ask. "Uhm..sure..?" "Alright, then it's settled. In 3 days I'll pick you up. I'll text you the info. Bye Ji-young, see you okay? And get home safely alright?" "Ne, bye Unnie," she says with a bow. You grab your shopping cart and walk back towards your car. You place everything in the trunk of your car and enter the driver's seat once you were finsihed. 

You were about to drive away when you spot a group of boys surrounding a boy. You widen you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter