Promise Me?

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you and Baekhyun arrive in L.A. You're still shocked from the sudden surprise, but you're thankful for it because it came from Baekhyun and his family. "Baekhyun, help me with the luggages please." Baekhyun walks up to you and takes 1 suitcase. "Thank you," you take the backpack and slip it on while taking the other suitcase. You and Baekhyun exit the airplane, "Ahna, follow me. We're going to find my parent's butler." He takes your hand and interlaces it with yours, "Okay." You and Baekhyun walk around the airport and halt to a stop when Baekhyun's phone buzzes. "Ne, hello?" "Hello Mr. Byun, your mom told me to tell you that I'm parked right in front of the airport's entrance." "Ah alright, thanks. We're near the entrance so we're pretty close." "Okay master, see you in a bit." Baekhyun hangs up the call, "My parent's butler just called me, he said he's right in front of the entrance." "Ah okay." You and Baekhyun continue walking and find the butler whose standing next to a car.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Byun. Congratulations on your wedding." a middle aged man says with a bow and smile. "Hello," you and Baekhyun say with a bow and return the smile. "Please hand your luggages to me enter the car. We will head off to your parent's place." he bows and opens the door for you and Baekhyun. Baekhyun enters first, but you decide to help the butler with the luggages first, "Ajusshi, let me help you," you say with a smile. "No no, it's my job Mrs. Byun," he says, "Aniyooo, I insist, and please, call me Ahna," you say with a smile, "B-but your Master's wife. It's dis-" "Aniyo, it's okay Ajusshi. Call me Ahna, my orders for you Ajusshi." "Ah ne..Ahna." He opens the trunk of the car and you help him put the bags inside. You both enter the car. The butler,who is also known as Mr. Choi starts the engine and heads to your destination with Baekhyun. You sit next to Baekhyun in the back of the car, You find Baekhyun watching videos on his phone. Tired, you rest your head on his shoulder, in which he allows you to do.

"What are you watching Baek?" He ignores your question and focuses on the video instead. You sigh and lift your head off his shoulder, resting it on the window instead to look at the view of L.A. You spot a happy family from outside, a family of 3 with a mom and dad and a daughter around the age of 3 or 4, making you smile and remember your memories with your parents. You sigh and take a quick look on what Baekhyun is doing. He also takes a quick look of you, and finds that your expression looks sad or down. "You tired?" he asks, making you startle a bit, "Huh? I guess. Why'd you ask?" "Your expression looks tired or sad or something." "OH! SORRY! It's nothing," Finding it rude to have a sad expression on a honeymoon, you quickly change your facial expression into a more happy one.

"See, it's nothing," you show him a small smile, "Mmmm, alright. If you want, just sleep, the ride will be half an hour." He pats his shoulder signalling  you to rest your head on it. "No, it's okay. I'm not tired." you shake your head like a child. "Just sleep Ahna." You sigh, "Arraso.." you lean your head on the window and close your eyes, ready to fall asleep until you feel someone moving your head from the window. You open your eyes, "Baekkkkkkk, I want to sleep against the window," you whine. He wraps his arm around you and gently lays your head on him. "Just sleep." you close your eyes and snuggle closer to him, too lazy to refuse. Baekhyun also decides to sleep. Meanwhile, Mr. Choi smiles seeing the view from the mirror. Master has found the right one. Mr. Choi gives a small smile and continues to focus on the road.

30 minutes later, you guys arrive to Baekhyun's parent's house in L.A. :

You and Baekhyun woke up 5 minutes before you guys arrived. You and Baekhyun exit the car and help Mr. Choi bring the luggages. Two maids open the gates, surprising you for a moment. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Byun." the maids greet and bow the two of you. You bow back and follow Baekhyun who is walking ahead. "Baekhyun..where do we put the luggages?" you ask, "In the guest room. Mrs. Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter