Visit

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed by and there's 2 more days until your birthday. Baekhyun is the same...cold, but you just tried to hold in your anger towards his attitude. He's been going to places and coming back home late at night. You never asked where he's been going since you already know that his reply will be 'None of your business'. You've been going to Daehan's place everyday instead since you want this investigation to go quickly for the both of you. You're currently at the orphanage, taking care of the kids. "I'll be back kids. I'm going to use the bathroom," you stand up from the couch and walk towards the bathroom. You do your business and wash your hands afterwards. You look at your reflection and you frown at what you say. Eye bags and dark eye circles. You've lost some weight too. Nowadays, you've lost the appetite to eat and you've been sleeping late especially when you decided to wait for Baekhyun to come home late at night from work; at 3 in the morning, although he usually used to come home at 10. You'd sleep an hour before he comes though because you've been too busy nowadays. 3 businesses you organize, investigation, and being a wife.

"Ew," you mumble and laugh afterwards. You wash your face and wipe your hands with a towel. You decide to go home for now since it's already 6 in the evening. You say goodbye to the kids and exit the orphanage to go inside your car. You suddenly remember that you didn't give the EXO members their free meal. "Oops..I have to call them!" you shriek. It's been a week and a couple days since you told them about they're free meal, but you never gave them the meal. You forget because it was they day you, Roo, and Baekhyun went to the mall. "Kyungsoo-ah! Sorry! I didn't give you guys your meal, I went somewhere and I totally forgot! Dinner today instead?" In reply, you hear him laughing making you make a confused face, "Oh my Ahna, you sound like you're panicking! It's alright, no worries. We can have it today. We'll be there in about 5-10 minutes." "Alrighty then. See you guys there!" 

You drive towards your restaurant and good thing it's closed today. You unlock the door and enter inside. You wait for the boys at a table and decide to turn on the television. You wait for 4 minutes until you hear knocking, "I'm guessing it's the boys," you mumble. "Hey Ahna!!!" "Noona!!" they greet. "Hey guys," you say with a smile. "Come in. You guys can order whatever you'd like." you say as you lead them to the table. "Wow, I missed your cooking Noona," Sehun whines. "Agree," Tao adds on. "Today is the day you guy can eat till your heart's desire." You hand them the menu and you wait for them for their order. After a while, they tell you their orders which are: Bulgogi, Kimbap, Bibimbap, Steak, and Korean fried chicken, with drinks of bubble tea. "Alright, I'll start cooking. You guys can wait here until I come back." "Can I help out?" Kyungsoo asks. "Sure," "How about me Noona?" Sehun asks. "If you guys would like to help out, sure why not. Just enter the kitchen if you guys want to." You walk towards the kitchen with all the boys following you. You tell them what to do to cook. You decide to just make the bubble tea last since that's the easiest to make. After an hour of cooking, you guys finish cooking all meals. You prepare some side dishes and you all bring out the plates of food towards your guys's table. You head back to the kitchen to make some bubble tea. After 10 minutes, you prepare all 12 bubble tea for the boys and yourself. "Alright guys! Let's eat!" you cheer.

You decide to not eat as much as usual, since you lose your appetite easily. "You're finished already?" Luhan asks. "Ah yeah, I'm full already," you say with a small smile. "No, you're eating more. You look like a stick Ahna. You lost some weight didn't you?" Kyungsoo ask worried. "Yeah Noona..are you okay?" Sehun adds on. "Fine, I'll eat more." you say with a smile, not wanting the boys to worry. You grab more b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter