Explanation

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already past 3 months and you're still the same old Ahna. You've been working too much lately though that you were sent to the hospital by Hana because she found you laying on the ground at the front of your house door. Ever since that day, Hana pleaded you not to overwork yourself, in which you refused to, reassuring that you were okay, but she pleaded even more in which you just gave in. Obeying her pleads, you're laying on your bed, staring at the wall. You sigh and get up from bed. You're about to enter the bathroom until you hear your phone buzzing. You walk up to your phone and answer the call, "Hello?" "Hello Ahna," "Oh, Daehan. Long time no see, or should I say talk." The last time you two have called/seen eachother was last month, due to the fact both of you two are busy. " Wanna hang out today?" You think about it for a while. You remember that you have no work today. "Sure," "Alright, I'm bringing someone with me by the way." And who is that?" "Kim Haru." "Wait, the Kim Haru? As in your girlfriend?" "Yes, we met eachother got back together last week." he says with a chuckle. "WHAT? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! WHAT KIND OF A FRIEND ARE YOU?" Over the phone, you can hear him laughter, "Yah, why are you laughing?" you ask with a pout. "Oh nothig," he says with a chuckle. "Anyways, I want you to meet her. How about 3 this afternoon? At Sweets Cafe?" You check the time and it's already 2 in the afternoon. "Sure, I'll get ready in a bit." "Alrighty, see you later Ahna," "Ne, bye Daehan-ah. I'm happy for you!" "Haha, thanks. Bye~" You end the call and walk towards the bathroom to wash up. After 20 minutes of preparing, you exit the house and drive towards the cafe.

You enter the cafe and take a seat at a table. You wait for a while, but feel your stomache growl. You decide to order food, so you walk up towards the counter and buy some pastries and a green tea frappacino. After getting your order, you walk back to the table and begin eating. Looking around the place, you frown. This place reminds you of when you met Baekhyun's mom after so much years and when you met Baekhyun for the first time, You put your fork down and sigh. "Sorry if we're a little late Ahna." you hear someone say. You look up to see Daehan and his girlfriend. You widen your eyes, familiar with her face. Roo..? 

You gulp, "A-ah you guys aren't that late. Take a seat you two." you say while staring at his girlfriend. The two take a seat, with Roo sitting in front of you. "Honey, introduce yourself." you hear Daehan whisper. Roo bows and gives a smile, "Hello, my name is Haru, but many people like to call me Roo." Upon hearing that, it finally hits you, HaRU and ROO sound exactly the same. You should've known all along, but no, you finally figure out after 2 months. She holds her hand out for a shake, but you just stare at. She puts her hand back on top of her lap when she knew you wouldn't accept the handshake. "Yes I know. My name is Ahna." You say hoping to sound cold. She flinches a bit at the tone of your voice, but what does she expect? Your husband was cheating on you for her. "Listen Ahna, I know everything between you, Baekhyun, and Haru." "Then why bring her here?" "Because she will explain everything to you." "I don't need her explanation because it's already too late. He and I already split, we went on our own paths." "Just let her explain please." "No." You say with a glare. Daehan sighs irritated, "Give her the chance will you?" You realized his voice started rising. You sigh, "Fine. I'll give her the chance," you turn your head towards Haru. She reaches out for your hand, surprising you. "I know I've made a huge mistake. I know I'm probably the reason as to why you and Baekhyun split up. Yes, I regret what I've done and before I start my explanation," she suddenly stands up and gets on her knees infront of you. You widen your eyes at her actions, "Yah, get up." you whisper. "I know that these words I'm about to say will not change anything back, but I'm sorry Ahna. I'm really really sorry." "Roo..get up," "I'm sorry for dating him when I knew he was already married.. " She's still on her knees... "Roo, get up please," "I'm sorry Ahna.." she says sadly as she looks down on the ground. "I'll do anything for you to forgive me, even lose my pride. embarras myself in the public. because what I did was a huge sin." You look at her and turn your head to look at Daehan. You look back down and bite your lip, "..It's okay, I forgive you..." Upon hearing that, Roo looks up to you. "W-w-what?" "I forgive you." you repeat. You sigh, "Just get up Roo..people are looking.."  You help her stand up, "We should all talk about this somewhere else. There's a park nearby. Let's go there." You walk ahead from the two while the other two follow you from behind. 

Things start surrounding your mind. Lost in your mind, You cross the street in a green light, "AHNA!!" Roo quickly runs to you and grabs your arm, waking you up from your thoughts, saving you from getting into an accident. "You okay Ahna?" Roo asks. You pant with wide eyes, "I'm sorry, you could've gotten yourself hurt," you tell Roo. "If i didn't save you, you could've gotten hit." Roo scolds. "Ahna, Roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter