Unsure

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up from your sleep from the sound of groaning. "You're awake?" you ask. "Yeah. Agh, this hangover is killing me." he says while holding onto his head. "You want to take medicine?" "No, it's okay. It'll fade away." "Alright..You going to work today?" "No, I'll just call Appa that I can't make it today." You nod your head, "I have to go to work today..do you want to come along?" "Sure." "Alright, you can hang out in my office then." You head to the bathroom and wash up and change into a different set of clothes. You exit the bathroom with your toothbrush in your mouth. while you tie your hair into a messy bun for work. "Who are you texting Baekhyun?" "Mmm, no one." You shrug it off and walk back to the bathroom to finish washing up. "Baekhyun, go wash up." "Alright." After 7 minutes of washing up, Baekhyun steps out from the bathroom. "Let's go." You grab your bag and head downstairs while Baekhyun follows you from behind.

"We'll eat breakfast at my restaurant by the way." "Seems good." he replies. You two enter your car and head off to your restaurant. You enter through the backdoor and you find alot of your employees working already. "Are there already alot of customers?" "Yeah, most of them seem like college students." "As always," you say with a chuckle. You call out for Baekhyun who is looking around the restaurant, "Baekhyun! Follow me." You exit the kitchen door and walk towards your office. "So, this is my office..you can take a seat on the couch. I'll get some food for us to eat." You head back to the kitchen and grab some freshly cooked food for the two of you guys to eat. You decided to grab a plate that contains both pancakes and waffles. You add in strawberries and whipped cream to them and grab some nutella if you guys would like to add some. You also grab some hot cocoa and coffee. You place them on a tray and head back to your office.

"How am I going to open this door.." You spot Hana walking and you call out for her, "Hana!" "Oh! Hey Ahna! Need any help?" She asks as she walks over to you. "Can you open the door for me please?" She opens the door for you and you thank her. You close the door with your foot and walk over to the coffee table. You place the tray down and lift your head up to find Baekhyun on his phone. Why is Baekhyun always on his phone these days?  You take a seat next to Baekhyun and start eating without him. He puts his phone away and finds you already eating. He grabs his fork and begins eating with you. You decide not to talk since you're not in the mood, especially since things are going on your mind still: things you heard and  saw at the bar yesterday. Ever since you two got back home last night, all you've been thinking of were the words those ladies said and how Roo and Baekhyun looked at eachother. You hardly even slept last night. You feel unsure about your feelings towards Baekhyun...You're also unsure if Baekhyun actually likes you. I can't let those words get into me. I shouldn't overthink. You let out a soft sigh and take one more bite of the pancake. "I'm done eating." You stand up from the couch with your cup of hot cocoa and walk over to take a seat on your desk. "You sure Ahna? You only ate like..three bites of the pancake." "Yeah I'm sure." You take out some paperworks and start filling them in.

For the past 30 minutes, you continue doing some work with papers, calls, etc, while Baekhyun finished eating 20 minutes before. You take a glance at Baekhyun and find him laying on the couch with his phone on his hands. You hear a knock from your door and you walk up to get it, only to find Hana, "Someone would like to talk with you." You look at her confused, "Who is it?" "Not sure. I never saw him before, but he says that you two know eachother."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter