Shocked

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2 weeks already since you and Baekhyun have been busy in your own personal work. Although you two are busy throughout most of the whole entire days, you two try to keep in touch through texts and calls when possible. You're currently in your office organzing some things for the restaurant, orphanage, and your other company. You sigh and drop your pen, massaging your temples from the stress. Suddenly, your phone starts buzzing, "Hello? This is Byun Ahna. How may I help you?" "Hello Ahna!" You check the caller ID, "Suho?" "Yes, it's me." "Oh, hello! Do you need anything?" "Yes. Is it alright if the boys and I can visit the orphanage today with you if that's alright?" "Yeah sure." "You sure? We can visit on another day." "Yes, I'm sure. What time are you and the boys going to visit?" "In about 30 minutes." "Do you guys know the adress?" "Yeah, gotta go now Ahna. See you later!" "Ne, see you!" You hanh up the phone and walk out of your office. "Hana, you're incharge throughout the whole day today! I've got an errand to go to!" "Ne! Be safe on your way Ahna!" You walk out the kitchen door and enter your car. 

You head towards a grocery store to buy the kids some snacks. You grab a shopping cart and enter inside. You walk through the aisles and grab 3 big bags of chips and 2 pack of oreo cookies. You walk to the frozen food section and decide to buy some ice cream for the kids. Would the kids like Vanilla...or would they like Strawberry..? I'll choose both.  You take 3 buckets of ice cream and place them in the cart. 2 buckets of vanilla and 1 bucket of strawberry. You walk to the cash register to check out your items. "Hello Mrs.Byun!" You face your direction to the cashier, "Oh, you're the one who helped me out before right?" "Ne, that's me!" "Oh, nice to see you again," you say with a smile. "So, how's your day..." you read her name tag, "Ji-young?" "It's been alright. How about yours?" she asks while scanning your items. "Alright. Busy busy busy." you say with a chuckle. She finishes scanning your items, "That will be $25.35 please." You hand her a 100 dollar bill, "Here's you change," she hands you your change but you gently push her hand back. "Keep the change dear." "W-why?" "I can tell your in highschool. Keep it, you're gonna need it and plus, you deserve it. You seem like a hardworking girl, working in a supermarket at a young age." You give her a wink. "N-no it's okay..it's rude if I keep the money.." You chuckle, "No, I insist. Keep it." She gives in and puts the money in her pocket. "Thank you Unnie..." she says shyly. "No problem," you ruffle her hair. "Well, I've go to go now. See you again soon, and do good in school alright?" "Ne, I will. Thank you again." she says with a bow and you return her bow with a smile. You take your cart and head off to the parking lot.

After a couple of minutes, you arrive at the orphanage and you grab the snacks from the trunk. "Ahna!" You turn your head around and find Suho with Sehun, Chen, Kris, Lay, D.O and Chanyeol walking with him. "Oh, hey guys!" you greet them with a hug. "Where's the rest?" "They're right behind us."  Lay points out. "Hi guys!!!" you shout and wave at them. "Hey Noona!" "Hey Ahna!!" "Wow, nice to see you guys again. What's with the bags?" "Huh? These?" Xiumin asks. You nod. "These are gifts for the kids." "Aw, you guys didn't have to." You say embarrased. "Nah, it's fine. Hopefully the kids will like these gifts." Xiumin says. "I'm sure they will." you say with a smile. "So, let's go inside?" you ask while opening the front gate. "I can't wait to play with them!! Especially with Ji-hoon!" you hear Chanyeol squeal, making you giggle. "Have you guys ever been into an orphanage?" you ask while leading the way. "Nope, none of us have been in an orphanage before. This is all our first time." Suho replies. "Well, this will be a good experience for you all." You unlock the door, "Hello? Kids?" you quietly enter the orphanage, while the boys follow from behind. "Teacher Ahna?" you turn your head around and find one of the kids in the hallway, "Jun-ho, come to Umma," you say with a smile. You place the snacks on the kitchen table and walk up to carry Jun-ho who is a 4 year old. "Guys, meet Jun-ho. Jun-ho, meet my friends." "Hello Jun-ho~~~" "Waah, he's so cute Noona!" "Jun-ho, where are the others?" you ask. "Watching T.V." he says and points to the room. "You guys can leave your gifts on top of the counter. Follow me guys," you lead them to the orphanage's living room. You find the kids watching cartoon with some sleeping. "Oh, some of the kids are sleeping so we have to be a bit quiet," "Ne," they whisper. You walk into the living room, but place your finger on your lips, signalling the kids to not be too loud. 

You gently put Jun-ho down and hug each of the kids. You walk up to the ones sleeping and gently wake them up. "Ireona kids, you guys have company." "Ne Teacher Ahna." they say sleepily. One of the kids tug the bottom of your shirt, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter