New Couple

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sigh as you look at the house infront of you. It's been 3 months since the accidental phone call and 9 months since Baekhyun has been gone. You decided to drive around Seoul and took an unexpected stop infront of the house. The house where you and Baekhyun spent 6 months together in. It's been a year and two months already since you've become Mrs.Byun. You give the house one more look before shaking your head and stepping on the gas. 

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"Hello?" "Noona!" "Oh, Jin-ah! What's up?" "Nothing much...Noona, I have a question.." You make a face, "What is is it" "Ah.. Well...remember that girl that I always talk to you about..?" "Yeah. What about her?" Ever since Jin switched schools, he's been telling you stories about his experiences and he's also been telling you about his secret crush on a girl at school. You encouraged him to ask the girl out, but he always refused due to his shyness, but you decided to give him some tips and what not. "Well...I asked her out on a friendly date.." "And?" "She said 'yes'" You choke on your spit, "WAIT WHAT?! OH MY GOSH! THAT'S GREAT!!" He gives a light chuckle, "Yeah.." You notice his tone and quickly park your car infront of your house, "Hey, what's with the sad tone?" "N-nothing really.." "Don't lie to me Jin. I've been knowing you for quite a long time now." You hear him sigh, "Fine. I'm nervous, okay? The date is actually today...and this is my first date with someone..and I don't know even know what to really do.." You laugh, "Lemme ask you the first question. Do you know what you're going to wear?" "Yeah. I'm already prepared. I'm on my way, walking to her house." "Ahh alright. That's good." "Noonaaa, I'm scared. What if she'll get bored on our date and-" "Stop thinking negative Jin-ah. Just act kind and natural around her alright?" "But Nooonaaa," You giggle at his whining. "I have to go Jin-ah. Good luck and tell me how everything goes okay?" "Aish, fine. I'm in the front of her house already. Bye Noona," "Ne, bye!"

You end the call and let out a smile, "Zoo, here I come~"

The day Jin and you were getting to know eachother, he told you that he wants to go on his first date to the zoo, so you've decided to stalk them. "Hopefully I won't get caught.." you mumble as you wear a hat and sunglasses. You give the man your ticket and enter. You walk around the place and suddenly spot Jin buying some ice cream. "Aha!" You hide behind a crowd of people while keeping your eye on Jin. Your eyes follow him and that's when you spot his date. You move a bit closer to see the two. You squint your eyes to get a better look of his date. "Oooooh~" You find the girl quite pretty and cute. The two walk from the spot and head to the animals, while you follow from behind. "OH MY GOD! IS THAT A PENGUIN!?" You quickly run towards the penguins, forgetting about your plan on stalking Jin and his date. "Oh my gosh~~ So cute!" You lightly tap on the glass, getting the penguin's attention. "Miss, please don't tap on the glass." One of the employee scolds you. "Oops, sorry," you apologize with a bow. You take a quick picture of the penguins and run off to find the two couples on their date.

You spot the couples once again and you find them lining up to ride a safari. You quickly run to catch up with them and luckily, you get to take a seat behind them. The car is smaller than you expected. "Jin, they're so cute!" "Just like you~" You shiver and facrpalm from his cheesiness. Oh my god Jin-ah, that's too cheesy. "So I'm also as ugly as monkeys??" she asks with a gasp. "Wait what, no! Of course not!" Jin responds in panic. "I'm just kidding," she says with a giggle. "Monkeys aren't even ugly and plus I'm not cute," she says with a peace sign. "Nah, you're cute," Jin says and gives her cheeks a pinch. You smile at your sight, but give a small smile afterwards as you remember your moments with Baekhyun. I wonder how he's doing... 

After 15 minutes of the safari, it was finally over. You adjust your hat and sunglasses so you don't get caught. You exit the car and decide to just explore the zoo on your own instesd of stalking the two. "The girl seems nice anyways." You buy an uce cream for yourself and take a seat and drown yourself into your own thoughts. Reason as to why you decided to stalk them is because you wanted to see if the girl Jin chose was your style. You treat Jin as your own brother now, so you want him safe and with the right girl. You feel bad for Jin because of his childhood. He's the only child and although his parents are giving him their love, he still feels lonely. Come to speak of it, you've never met his parents throughout the 9 months of your guys's friendship. "I should meet them soon," you mumble with a small smile. 

Meanwhile in California...

"IT'S FALL HERE IN CALIFORNIA, BUT ITS STILL HOT?! THIS ICE CREAM ISN'T EVEN HELPING!" Baekhyun complains towards his friend. "Ugh, I know right. Living here for too long, I'm still not used to this weather. Saaay, when do you plan on going back to Korea?" Baekhyun shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know. Maybe in 2 years. Not sure. I miss Korea though.." Baekhyun says with a pout. "Korea? Or do you mean your wife~~?" his friend teases. "Shut up," Baekhyun hisses and throws a pillow towards his friend. "Alright, alright, alright. Don't gotta get so offended." "I'm not." "Suree~ But do you miss her though?" "Yeah.." "Go back to Korea then." Baekhyun sighs, "Can't. She probably hates me." "Mmm, you never know Baek." "Mmm, yeah yeah. Let's just finish our ice cream and continue our game."

Back in Korea....

"Wow, it's already 6 in the evening..." You take one last picture of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter