Hyemi to the Rescue

He's My One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING BAEKHYUN?!?!?" "I'M SORRY NOONA! I KNOW IT'S ALL MY FAULT, BUT- OW! OW! STOP HITTING ME!!" "AISH! YOU'RE SO STUPID!" "LOWER YOUR VOICE DOWN! AND STOP HITTING ME! I CALLED YOU TO-OW! HELP ME OUT! OW!" Hyemi takes a deep breath before hitting Baekhyun one more time. "You deserve these hits I'm giving to you Baekyun." She says and walks past him to open the bedroom door, "What are you doing? Shoo, I'm going to change Ahna's clothes for her. I'll call you when I'm done. I suggest you wash up also, before you get sick yourself." she says and motions her hand for Baekhyun to go "Okay, let me get a pair of clothes." Baekhyun quickly grabs a pair of clothes and rushes out the door, but gives one glance towards you and Hyemi.

Hana sighs, "What happened to you Baekhyun..." She touches your forehead and gasps at how hot your temperature is. "Hyemi?" you whisper. "Yes, it's me." "Where's Baekhyun?" "Outside. Stay here. I'm going to wash you up and change your clothes for you." You nod weakly. Hyemi stands up from the bed and walks towards your closet. She picks out a new pair of pajamas and places them on the bed. "I'll go get some warm and cold water to clean you up with." She walks to the bathroom and comes back with a bucket of water and wet towels. "Alright, just relax while I wash you up." Hyemi places one of the towels on your forehead and starts washing you up with the other towel. "I'm sorry Ahna for what Baekhyun did to you.." she says sadly. "H-he told you?" "Yes he did. Don't worry. I'll teach him a lesson." you give a weak laugh. "Thanks for being here Unnie." "Anything for my sister-in-law." she says sincerely. "Alright, I'm going to have to change your clothes for you." "Ne." Hyemi takes your clothes off for you and puts on your clean pair of pajamas. "Aish, your temperature isn't dropping down. You're temperature is still hot." She softly pats your head, "I'll be back. I'll change the water real quick." She goes back to the bathroom and refills the bucket with more cold water. "Alright, keep this on your forehead. I'll be back. I'll make some soup for you." You nod in reply. You close your eyes, tired and weak.

Meanwhile, Hyemi finds Baekhyun exiting the bathroom. The two siblings stare at eachother. "Follow me Baekhyun." The two walk downstairs and sit down at the dining table, across from eachother. Hyemi is the first one to speak. "Let's make this talk short and quick. Why'd you do that Baekhyun?" But Baekhyun remains silent. "Baekhyun, tell me..please." she asks one more time. Hyemi lets out some breath. "It's happening again isn't it?" "What?" "Baekhyun, don't act as if you don't know what I'm talking about." she says sternly. "I'm your Noona. I'm your sister. You can tell me anything."

Baekhyun decides to spill it. "I don't think I can keep up with what I'm doing...this isn't the first time I shouted at her." Hyemi squints her eyes, confused. "What? Baek, what'd you do??" Baekhyun lets out a sad sigh, "One day, I came back home from work and she was so happy when I entered. Seemed like she had good news about her parents.." "And?" "...And I doubted her...saying her parents are dead,,and that she's annoying so she should keep shut... " Hyemi stares at him upset and disappointed. "Baekhyun..." Baekhyun covers his face with his hands, "I know what I did was wrong. And yes, I regret the actions that I did." Hyemi remains silent, "It's coming back isn't it..?" Baekhyun let's out a loud exhale, "I'm guessing it is.."

"The anger is coming back huh? You're stressed from work aren't you?" Hyemi asks worried. "Yes. The orders and pressure I have to cope with everyday are too much to handle...the guilt being put up on me is also the reason. I feel guilty how I'm treating Ahna. When I shouted at her for the first time, her expression saddened me. Ahna is right, I've turned into a jerk." Hyemi stands up from her seat and walks towards Baekhyun. She kneels down and takes Baekhyun's hand in hers. "Baekhyun, look at me." Baekhyun looks down and faces Hyemi. "You're a kind, sweet, funny, honest brother,son,friend, and husband. And you know that. Never doubt and ever think negatively

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter