Do you .....

The Sensible Ones

 

Hongbin, Hakyeon, and even Ken woke up because of the sound of a slammed door.

 

Followed by Ravi, who also came out of his room.

 

“What happened?” Hakyeon could finally open his eyes, and realised that there’s something off.

 

Hyuk grabbed a pillow from the couch, and throw it to Hongbin’s face as he walked to his room.

“Ask your unmannered brother”

 

 

 

WHAM.

 

 

 

“Hey maknae! Since when did you start to talk back like that?!” Hongbin is rattled.

 

Leo made his approach and sit in front of him 

 

“Awch!!”. Hongbin didnt like the sudden flick on his forehead at all. “Hyung?!”

 

“You stupid Hongbin, why did you do that to her?” Leo was keeping his usual face, but everyone could see that he was as angry as Hyuk. Or maybe even more.

 

“Did what—“

“Ouch!!” He received another flick.

 

“You might be drunk, but still, your action is the worst” Leo reached for Hakyeon who sit next to him. He then grab his head, and force it to make a contact with Hongbin’s.

“Do you like it? No?”

 

Hakyeon could only follow whatever his friend tries to demonstrate, he didn't mind. But his brother was. Hongbin backed away right after he saw his brother’s face coming.

“Hyung?!”

 

“Hakyeon teaches your brother some manner, he’s definitely a gentleman” The sarcastic—angry looking Leo was what everyone afraid of. Its mean that something bad/really bad  just happened.

 

 

“Oh my?! What did you do to her??” Ken impulsively continued Leo angry face.

“What did you do to the angelic Areum?!”

 

“What the?! Hey! I don’t know, okay! I don’t remember a thing!”

 

“That's the worst,” Ravi finally get out of his room and walks to the center,

“Even Eunju is not enough for you?”

 

“Hey?! Why you bringing up Eunju?! it definitly have nothing to do with her!!”

“Seriously, what did I do wrong?!”. Hongbin look at his brother, his only savior.

 

 

 

“Okay!” Hakyeon raised his voice.

“I want everyone to shut up, unless I told you to not!” He pointed at everyone,

“And you too, Sanghyuk! Get out of your room!”

 

 

CLACK

 

 

Hyuk opened his door and goes outside, chose to sit on the couch.

 

“Those who still can't think straight please raise your hand!”. Hakyeon himself raise his hand, followed by Ken, and Ravi.

“So you’re fully awake now?” He looked at his brother.

 

Hongbin glared at each of his friends,

“You think? Dude, people starts to scream and yells at me for no reaso—“

But stopped as soon as his eyes met with Leo’s.

 

“Okay….”

Hakyeon scratched his head.

“Leo do you want to talk about it?” 

 

“No, he needs to talk about it with Areum”. He still couldn't let his eyes off Hongbin.

 

“Okay… how about Hyukkie?”

 

“No, he needs to talk about it with Areum” Hyuk keep changing the TV channels, not wanting to be in the circle of Hakyeon’s Court.

 

“Well….” Hakyeon tried to compose his almost sober mind.

“Case closed! There’s nothing we can do until Hongbin meet up with Areum and talk about it”

 

“What?! Are you picking sides?” Hyuk didn't like the Idea of ‘there's nothing we can do’. Even if it was true.

“See, this is why I don't buy the Hakyeon court, it's useless—”

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey! I live five years longer than you,”

Hakyeon is now fully sober.

“You and Leo is the only one who knows what happened, so unless one of you tell us what happened then we are as clueless as hongbin” 

 

“Yeah… I agree…” Ken nodded.

“Seriously, I just woke up a couple minutes ago—“

 

Hyuk increased the TV’s volume, and stole everyone's attention,

 

 

 

“A fire has started at a four-story house in the southern district of Seoul. Reportedly, the fire occurred after a candle been lighted for a week straight for an exorcisement purpose. Luckily, there’s no casualties occur but—“

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No…”

 

As they looked at the window, they can clearly see black smoke billowing in the air, only a couple blocks away from their house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

Hakyeon got up, and rush towards the door.

 

“Guys,”

 

 

 

There she was, with her brother Standing in front of the door.

 

“I burn the house….”

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Areum…”

Hakyeon looked at how hard it was  for her just to stand there. She’s all shaky, from head to toe

“gwaenchanha?”

 

Areum hand over his brother to Hakyeon,

“Give me—“

“Give me a minute,”

She rushed inside, and randomly went into a bedroom.

 

Everyone could only watch her struck to that room like a lightning.

“Thats…”

Ravi got up and follow her, “Thats my room! wait!”.  He knocked on the door,“Areum, are you okay??” 

 

 

 

“I told you!!! Give me five minutes!!!!”. She was crying, “Just—“ sobbing,

“I should’ve come earlier!!! I should’ve—“ and yelling at the same time.

“Argh!!! Its all because of me!! aaaaaahh!!”

 

“Hyung,”

Ravi looked at the oldest,

“what should we do?”

 

 

 

“Lets, lets give her some space and time…”

 

 

    


 

“It's almost two hours,” Ken kept checking on that door,

“Even I can only stand 10 minutes to breath in that room”

 

“Now I’m worried…” Ravi went back to his door, and knocks.

“Areum…”

 

“You guys, come here”. After taking some time alone for about fifteen minutes, hakyeon came out of his room.

“Please fill out this paper,” He gives everyone a piece paper that still warm and freshly printed.

 

Right after they receive the paper, and read the first sentence, 

“What the hell?!?” They share the same thoughts about it.

 

“Hsst!”

Hakyeon give each of them a pencil too.

“I swear that I’ll make you sleep in nightmare for the next months if you won't fill this paper,”

 

 

And so, no one has any other choice but to listen to Hakyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

They spend almost half an hour to voluntary return the paper to Hakyeon.

 

                                                                                              

"Guys," Hakyeon put down the paper on the table,

And smile at them,

"Can you please bring out our new family member here?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[이제 시작일 뿐야 xD]