for the night.

The Sensible Ones

Leaving everyone inside the store, Hongbin walked out with the girl. They both started a conversation in the corner of the street. What everyone could see was only Hongbin’s back and the smiling face of the girl. From what it looks like, they both seemed to have a good conversation.

 

“Wah, she’s so pretty..” Areum exclaimed. She’s amazed by how the girl presents herself as She wore a black blouse, white puffy skirt and a red platform shoes that match with her sling baThe only make up she wore wa a red lipstick, but despites, she’s already perfect. The way she stood wass so graceful, and her posture was graceful. 

 

“She’s an ulzzang, of course” Ravi took a sip of his soda.

“I think she’s too pretty for Hongbin”

 

“Yeah, me too..” Ken agreed.

“But their relationship last long so..”

 

“Really? How long?” Areum was curious. 

 

“2 years, I guess. I’m not sure” Hakyeon tried to recall.

“Or maybe be more than that, I think they’ve been close even when we’re still in Busan..”

 

“Ahh, I see!”

Arum clapped her hand.

“Maybe that's why he always rejects every girl in our school! It's because he already had a secret girlfriend outside the school!” 

 

Everyone stared at Areum who look so happy for some reason. “He didn't tell you?”

 

“No, like I said before, we’re not that close..”

 

“Ah, It’s Hongbin anyway, he didn't even tell you until you guys moved to Seoul, right?”. Ravi thre the question to Hakyeon.

 

“Yeah,”

 

 

 

 

 

A text peopped out of Hakyeon's phone.

 

You guys go first.

 

-hongbin.

 

And when He looked outside again, he can no longer find his brother nor the girl.

 

 

“Hey, where’s Hongbin?” Hyuk realized it too.

“He was there just a second—“

 

 Hakyeon was the first one to get up, and snatch the key from Ravi’s hand.“Let’s go, I’ll drive”

 

In shock, Ravi almost spilled his noodles.

“Hey? I haven't finish—“

 

“You have one minute, then I’ll drive home with our without passengers”

Hakyeon just walked outside, without even looking back.

 

 

Serious looking Hakyeon was always something to say yes too, thus no one stayed for more than ten seconds on the table right after hakyeon left the place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“Noona what are you doing here??”

Hyuk stopped walking right after he got out of the school gate.

 

“Picking you up? obviously…” Areum’s leaning on the wall, and play with her phone. She blended in well with people around there with her t-shirt, jeans and backpack. 

“Come on, help me to buy groceries”.

 

“Noona…”

He looked around, and found everyone were staring at them.

“Why are you look so young..”

 

Areum put down her phone.

“Excuse me?”

 

Hyuk grabbed Areum’s hand and walked away.

“They might think that we’re dating! Noona, you look too much like a high schooler!”

 

 

“I’ll take that as a compliment…”

She followed him,

“But, what about hand holdings? Isn't it more couple alike?”

 

The boy stopped and let go of his hand to cover His blushing face.

 

“Ahahahaha,”

Areum grabed his hands again, and drag him with her.

“Let's go! People will always say whatever they want, it's a waste of energy to think about something that's not even true!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Woah Noona.. That's a lot”. 

Hyuk looked at the trolley that was almost full with vegetables, fruits, meats and snacks.

They’ve been wandering around the supermarket for more than an hour, but it seemed like Areum was still not satisfy with her trolley.

“Are you going to make something special?” he helped her to grab the rice that's displayed on the upper rack.

 

“Thank you, it must be heavy” 

She helped him back as she put on the rice bag to the trolley.

“And Yes, I’m going to make something special”.

Areum checked on her list again,

“Octopus..  Where's the seafood lane?”

 

 

Hyuk still got his eyes on the full trolley, “Octopus too? Noona I think it's enough…”

 

“Ah, yes.. You’re right”

finally, she realized just how much everything inside the trolley was going to cost.

“Hmm, can you please put this, and this… and this back?”. She gives Hyuk two bags of snacks, breads and sweets.

 

“Oh my.. It's trickier than holding on Kyunggi,”

Hyuk tried to hold on everything’s in his hand.

“I’ll be right back!”

 

 

 

While Hongbin’s leaving, Areum moved to the next lane.

“Hmm….  Maybe I should call him,”

She took out her phone and pressed some numbers.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hakyeon! It's me, Areum”

 

“Oh, yes, what's up?”

 

“Which one’s taste better? blue? red? yellow?”

 

“What? I don't get it..”

 

Areum looked around,

“Hmm, never mind! I’m hanging up!”

 

BEEEP.

 

“Hyuk!!”. She called for him.

 

“Noona, you should at least bring the trolley with you!” Hyuk was all tired from looking aroung to find Areum earlier.

 

“Oh, right, I forgot!” 

For being stupid, She slapped her own face . 

“Anyway, which one’s taste better? blue? red? yellow?”

 

“What? I don't get it..” Hyuk putt on a confused face that probably were the same with hakyeon over the phone before.

 

Areum pointed at bottles of Soju on the racks.

“Which one taste better?”

 

“Noona..”. He scratched his head.

“I’m wearing my uniform….”

 

“I know, I’m not blind”. 

 

Hyuk sighed.

“I’m 18. Areum Noona I’m underage!”

 

“I know…”.

"But when I was in high school, even a 16 or 17 years old, boys and girls too are already starting to drink”.

Both of them just awkwardly stared at each other. The old one sense that this high school boy is unreal, and the high school boy can't sense anything make sense from the Noona.

 

“Well, I don't,”

Hyuk moved closer towards Areum and the alcohol racks.

“Ken hyung like this brand, and Ravi Hyung like this one,” He pick four bottles and put it on the trolley.

“ The Busan brothers like the cheapest one,” and added another two bottles,

“And Leo Hyung doesn't drink. Well, he does, but he can’t…”

 

Areum paid attention to him.

“You know them very well, don't you?”

 

“You will when you finally see the side effect of them getting drunk,”

He went back to the rack.

“Which one’s your usual drink, Noona?”

 

“Oh, I don't drink”. She shook her head.

“I mean, I never try one, not a sip”

 

“How come?”

 

 In a way, She tried to explain, “Well, like you, I don't do illegal stuffs, and when I turn legal, I don't have time to buy or drink anything that was illegal… get it? No?”

 

“Because of Kyunggi?”. There were lot of questions stuck in his head, but Hyuk chose to ask the obvious one.

 

“Yes—“

“That's why I was hoping to do something that I should’ve done when I was your age!!” She raise her hand, and made a statement pose.

 

A smile was meant to cover his curiosity about the girl’s past,

“It would be fun and safe if it's with them. Me and Leo Hyung will be the police who take care of everything, ” he grabbed one last bottle,

“Ken Hyung told me to drink this one if it's the first time”

 

“Isn't that like… expensive?”. Areum looked at the price. 

 

“My treat—“

“Wait… does it count as something illegal too??” 

Hyuk paused, and thinke,

“Whatever, so I guess my first illegal action is to buy a drink for someone whose legal,”

“That is so lame…”

 

“Ahahahaha, you don’t have to! I’m okay with the one that Hongbin and Hakyeon drink—“.

 

Hyuk stopped her hand from getting the bottle

 

“Noona, Trust me, Ken hyung told me that it tastes horrible…” He put the bottle that he chose on to the trolley, “When Ken Hyung says that a food or drink is horrible, he meant it. He and Ravi is not even sure what makes the Busan boys likes it” Hyuk pushed the trolley and goes straight to the cashier. “Is there anything else that you need to buy?”

 

“Nope, let's go home!”

   

 


 

 

 

“The total is 500,000 won”. Said the cashier lady with a bonus of her charming smile.

 

Areum grabbed her wallet from her backpack, open it, and found the worst scenario happen. “Ah, I think I don't need the—“

 

“Can I use this?”. 

Hyuk stepped forward and gave the cashier lady his credit card.

 

“Sure,” she received the card and finish the transaction. “Thank you, have a nice day”.

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Areum keep looking at Hyuk who’s taking care of all the groceries. He Carefully put each grocery bag on to the taxi’s trunk. 

“Hyukkie…”

 

“Yes?” He closed the trunk.

“If it's about the groceries, please don't mind it. My dad gave the card to me so that I can survive, but in the end, I always use Ken Hyung’s card and Dad always asks me ‘do you even eat, son?’ “ Hyuk chuckled as he open the door for Areum.

 

Areum got in, followed by Hyuk.

“To the center district, please” Hyuk told the taxi driver.

 

Unlike her usual car rides, that time Areum didn't put an earphone or separating herself from the world. Instead, she has been staring at Hyuk for minutes.

 

“Noona you creeped me out…” Hyuk kept his sight to his window on the right.

 

“Hyukkie…”

 

 

CLICK

 

“Noona!” Hyuk was a bit startled when Areum took a picture of his ears from close.

 

“An ear of someone’s matures, it turn out to be clean”. Areum mumbled.

 

For not understanding, Hyuk coould only exhaled an air  heavily, “Noona, I just don't get you sometime…”

 

“Me too,” She nodded,

“I don’t get you either, you’re very considerate, mature, responsible, caring, and—“

“Well, yeah that's it. The point is that you’re too good for a high schooler”

 

Hyuk’s not sure on how he should respond to it. Should he praised her back? Look into her eyes? Or he could just hide his reddish face and pretend to not hear anything?

 

“Can I know your dad’s phone number?”

 

And for the choices above, Hyuk decided to just look at her, “What?” with a big question on the end.

 

“Since I used the credit card that your dad gave to you, it means that I’m using your dad’s money. I think its normal for me to tell him that I’ve used his money and that i will return the mo—“

 

“No, noona, don’t, please. My dad is rich”

 

“Yes, but—“

 

For the first time, Hyuk grabbed her by the  hand and  hooked his eyes on her, “In the name of my father, and the Park company, I, Park Sanghyuk appreciate your good intention, but we really, really don't care about 500,000 won right now” 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Hyuk let go of his hand. “Yes Noona, I’m sure”

 

"Okay" And just like that, Areum switched into the usual Areum, where she uses the earphone and music to make a gap between her state of peacefulness and the world.

 

In short, She left hyuk alone with the silence.

 

 

“Noona…”

Hyuk couldn't stop smiling, as he look at how the noona calmly looking at her window and feel at ease.

“You’re weird”

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“Have you guys eat? no? right?” Areum entered the house with the help of Hyuk bringing all the groceries.

 

“Areum! Where have you been? It's almost eight!” Ravi jumped and helping Hyuk.

“Woah! So many!”

 

“Oh! Areum!” Hakyeon got out of the bathroom, and walked to them.

“Woah, so many…”

 

“Yes, I’m going to cook a lot tonight, please be patient!”

She took three bags of groceries and went to the kitchen.

“I will appreciate some help, tho”

 

“Wait, I’m going to change my clothes first”.Hyuk mumbled upon his steps to the bedroom.

 

“Kenjumma!!! get out of your room and help us in the kitchen!!” hakyeon raised his voice.

“If you don't open the door in five second I’ll—“

 

“I’m here, I’m here…” From out of nowhere, Ken appeared. for an unknown reason, He looked tired and sluggish,

“What should I do?”

 

“What's wrong with you?” Ravi noticed it instantly.

“Why aren't you wearing your silk robe?”

 

“The silk robe is uncomfortable to use when this brain wants to think” 

He opened the fridge and put his face inside.

“I should’ve gone to those classes….”

 

Areum was the only one who gave some sympathy to Ken pathetic-looking condition.

“Are you okay?” She kneeled and looked at him from a side.

 

“Yeah, I’m okay, I just have so much things to do, cause you know, it's almost endterm week and I need to learn—“

 

“So you don't want to help?” Hakyeon helped him to sum his whines.

 

“Hyung, there's a difference between not wanting to help, and wanting to help even though you have more important stuff to do!” He closed the fridge, and slid to the floor.

“Old people like you won't understand”

 

“Old? Hey, I just graduated last year!” Hakyeon hates it when the boys call him old.

 

“Then you should understand my struggle!”. Ken whined.

 

“Look, I don't go to college, but… If you have something to do then, just do it, I don't mind” Areum butted in.

“Just do what ever you needs, it's okay” 

 

Ken looked at Areum for a second before he put his hand on her head.

“You’re such an understanding human being, You’re unreal…” He patted her hair.

 

“Get your hands off her and go, now” Hakyeon kicked Ken’s feet.

 

“Sure, If you guys need anything I’ll be in my room!”. He got up and with a smile, he left the kitchen.

   

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry for taking a long time, I decided to take a bath,” Hyuk come back, with his hair still all wet.

“What can I help?”

 

“Oh, you can try to set the table and help Ravi to cook the meats”. Areum gave him a command.

 

“Okay, I’ll set up the table first”.

 

For one boy amongst them, Ravi, he always asks whenever he about to do something that he haven't tried before, like for example cutting meats. “Areum, should I cut this into dice or slice?”

 

“Up to you, but I prefer slice”

Areum took over the knife and chopping board, as she demonstrated the right way to cut a meat.

“Be careful with your finger cause the knife is sharp”

 

“Areum, can you try the broth?” Hakyeon took a spoon of the broth and feed it to Areum.

 

“Em.. Good, but it need to be cooked for at least three more minutes”.

She grabbed a seaweed from the counter and give it to Hakyeon.

“Make it into long strips and add it to the pot”

 

Obeying the chef, Hakyeon did the exact thing that she said.

 

“Hyung, what can I help?” Hyuk who’s finished with the table join Ravi on the counter.

 

 Ravi was on his full concentration, “Ask Areum, I just do what she said” as he didnt want to be bothered.

 

“Hyuk, you can start to cook the meat, just stir it on a pan with butter, and I’ll season it later”. Areum grabbed a pan and place it on the stove.

“You can use half of the butter, it’s okay”

 

Hyuk cut in the butter and add it to the pan.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, by the way, Hyuk, how’s your brother doing?” Hakyeon changed the topic

 

“Ken Hyung? He looks busy with his laptop… Well, I told him to come and help but he said that he already got the permission from Noona..” Hyuk answered.

 

“Yeah, it's true, besides, the kitchen is too small for five people”. Areum continued.

“You guys are giants…”

 

“Ahahhaha, we’re well build!” Ravi showed his bicep.

“This hand can hold up to Ten Kyunggi!”

 

Unfortunately, “Oh, talk about Kyunggi, is he asleep?” Areum didn’t care about Ravi or his bicep.

 

“Yes, he’s in my room, ken hyung is looking after him“

“What should I do next?” Hyuk asked for more direction.

 

Areum added some vegetables that she just finished with cutting it.

“Stir it for another one or two minutes, and it's done”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Areum, Is there any special occasion?”

Hakyeon looked at the busy chef in a sooth.

“I mean, you always cook lots of things, but this time it's actually looks like we’re having a feast”

 

 

“Well, Lets just finish this first, then eat, we can save the talk later” Areum smiled at Hakyeon.

“And.. Where’s Hongbin and Leo? I haven't seen them?” 

 

“Leo? He’s with his parents, he probably stays there or come home late”. 

“And Hongbin.. he’s probably… I don't know, Hyung, where’s hongbin?” Ravi threw the question to the brother.

 

“Hongbin? He hasn't told me, I mean, he’s been coming home late for the past days, right?” It turned out that even the brother doesn't really know about his whereabouts.

 

“Maybe he’s with Eunju noona?” Hyuk murmured.

 

The three elder turned their faces on him.

 

“Right, he must be with her. Its Hongbin anyway” Areum take it easy and helps Hyuk with the cooking.

 

“Hyung, what if Hongbin brought that girl home? Will you—“

 

“Shut up! I’m concentrating!” Hakyeon put his finger on Huyk’s lips, as he told him to stop talking.

 

Hyuk opened his mouth and bites what’s in front.

 

 Hakyeon took his finger out of Hyuk’s mouth. “AW!!”

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

“So, should we eat now??” Ken finally came out of his room and found everything’s already well set on the table.

 

“You have no right to eat first, you can eat what’s left of us later” Among them all Ravi was the first one to eat.

“Hmm! It's so good!!!”

 

Curious about Ravi’s heaven-like expression, Hyuk and Hakyeon grabbed the next plate and place some food on it.

“Ah!! It is good!!!” Hakyeon joins the ‘oh my good this food is so good, I can't believe that I actually got to eat this’ club.

 

 

 

Ken pulled a chair and sit next to his brother.

“Hyuk, get me one of those—“

 

Before he got to finish talking, Hyuk stuffed some meat into his brother's mouth, “You can only open your mouth three times”.

 

“What?? Why?!” While chewing, he protested.

 

“That count as two” Hakyeon muttered.

 

Ken glared at them, and grabbed a lot amount of meat. He opened his mouth, and eat all of it. His cheek was bloated and it was hard for him to chew.

“Happy?” He tried to speak without spilling anything.

 

“Ahahahaha, no, please join us on finishing all of this!” Areum gave him a plate and chopstick.

 

Ken finally made it to swallow all of the meat.

“Guys, you should cut your horn and be an angel like her”. He glared at the boys and stuck his tongue out.

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah, I’m full!” Ravi rubbed his belly.

“I’m ready to sleep—“

 

“No! Wait!”

Areum stopped him. She got out of the chair, and grabbed something out of the plastic bag.

“Let's drink first!”

 

Ken, Ravi and Hakyeon just stare at her, and bottles of Soju on her hands.

“Young lady, did you—“

 

“Areum Noona has never drink before, and so she wants to try to do something that’s legal for her age for the first time”. Hyuk helped Areum to bring some bottles to the table.

“I told her that you guys are fun to watch when you guys are drunk”

 

Ravi grabbed one bottle and opens it.

“You never drink before?”

 

By being honest, Areum nodded.

 

“Well, there’s nothing special, but if you want some company then we’re here!” He took the first sip.

 

“Does it taste good?”. Areum wondered, She couldnt take her eyes of Ravi and the bottle.

 

“It tastes like soju…” With a sneer, Ken and explained it to her.

“Hyuk did you get this one for me—“

 

“No, that's for noona, you can take this one” Hyuk stopped his brother from taking the most expensive bottle, and give him another brand.

“You’re okay with this, right?”

 

With a disapprovement Ken looked at his brother.

“Okay…”

 

“Wait, wait, wait”

Hakyeon tried to catch up,

“For some reason, I feel like we’re about to force a 14 year old to drink, and—“

“Again, what’s with the special occasions??”

 

 

Areum sat back and took out her phone.

 

Lee areum, 

 

I have a good news for you: you can go back to the house tomorrow,

 

See you tomorrow.

 

Sonbook-ssi

 

As they saw the message, they’re all left in silence.

 

“Guys,”

“Starting tomorrow, I can finally sleep with my underwear only!!!” 

She was the only one with smile and excitement.

 

Ken put his hand together, and clapped.

“yey…” he muttered.

 

“What? Aren't you guys relief??”. The expression that the boys gave her is not what she’s expected. Areum expected something like,’thank god finally! Let me help you pack!’ but instead she got the opposite.

 

“No, no, I mean it's good for you, but…” Hakyeon lowered his eyes.

 

“But what?” Areum doesn't get him.

 

“I think, what Hyung is trying to say is that—” Ravi spoke for him.

“Is that, don't take it wrong, but we’re going to miss you”

 

“Guys, don't take it wrong either, but me too” Like them, she subtle her looks.

“You guys shows me how wonderful it is to live with good people”

 

The atmosphere changed in a second. It became more serious and intense. No one have the guts to smile or jokes, even Ken. They’re all could only exchanging stares and having the thought of their own.

 

 

“Areum, I don't know what to say,” Hakyeon tried to not smile,

“For this one week, You actually showed us how wonderful its to live as a family”

 

“True” Ravi, Hyuk and Ken agrees.

 

Areum could help it, she shed a tear. 

“You guys..” She grabbed a tissue and use it to cover her eyes.

“Please continue eating together on this table”

 

 

“We will”, they move closer to her and shared a group hug.

 

“Hakyeon, aren't you going to join us?” Areum chuckled.

 

Seeing nothing wrong with it, Hakyeon got out of his chair, and invade the group.

 

“hakyeon, Ken, Ravi, Hyuk, can we just save the tears and do something more fun?”. Areum kept on sobbing. “Guys, I want to try soju!:

 

The guys bursted in laugh and let go of her,

“Here,” Hakyeon open a bottle, and give it to Areum.

“Let's toast!”

 

Everyone except Hyuk, opened the bottle, and raise it.

“To the little family that we found,” Ken take the honour for the speech.

“And the little family that we’ll treasure”

 

“Lee Areum, we’re going to miss you” Ravi pinched on the girl’s nose.

“If you happen to like someone, please let me be the person who qualifies him”

 

“Aahahahhahha,” Areum laughed.

“Will do!”

 

 

CLING 

 

 

“So, how does it taste?” Right after they toast, everyone set their eyes back to Areum.

 

Areum’s still trying to understand the taste of it, as she keeps on making faces.

“It tastes…”

She stuck her tongue out.

“It tastes horrible!”

 

Everyone just laughs at her.

 

“But for some reason, just for tonight, I feel like I must finish this!” She exclaimed.

 

Ken pat on her shoulder.

“Drink wise, son, don't push yourself…”

   

 

 

 

 

“Let's pretend that I’m a DJ, and that I’m playing some good music right now!” With his red eyes and face, hakyeon raise his hand and start to dance wildly.

“Let's party as if there’s no baby in the house! Wahoo!!!”

 

“Hyung, you’re drunk” Hyuk just stayed on the couch with his blanket and TV.

“Ravi Hyung, you too, don't sleep on the toilet”. 

 

On the corner of the room, Ravi, who could barely walk straight keep on hitting the wall.

“Guys, this door can't be open”.

 

“These guys are so lame, how can they get drunk with that amount of alcohol?” Ken joined his brother.

“Look at Hakyeon, he’s so uncool when he’s drunk. And Ravi is an idiot”

 

“Hyung, you too, you’ll start crying in 30 seconds”. Hyuk only has an eye for the midnight show.

 

“No, I won’t! I’ll—“

“UWAAAAAAHHHH!!!!” Ken’s screaming and rolling on the floor.

“Hyukkie!! hyukkie!! I hate you! I hate you!”

 

Hyuk pushes his brother away.

“Move, I’m hungry—“

 

“Hyuk oppa! Can you finish this for me??” Areum stopped him and sit on his lap.

 

“Oppa??” Hyuk tried to create a distance with her, 

‘this noona is dangerous’ he thought.

“Noona, are you drunk already?” He looked at the half empty bottle on her hand.

 

“Oppa! oppa! Hyuk oppa is so cuteeee!” Areum couldnt take her hands away of Hyuk. She started to tickle him.

“Hyuk oppa! Play with me!!”

 

“Areum!!! Stay away from my brother!! He’s my brother!! You have your own brother!! unless you want to trade your little brother—“ Ken jumped in to stop Areum from getting too far.

“I have to protect my brother from an evil witch like you!” He cried as he become the shield for his brother.

 

“Witch??? You lie to me! You said that I’m an angel! oppa lied to me!” Areum move her hand on Ken and started to tickled his chest.

“Now Oppa have to pay for the lies! ahahaahahah!”

 

“Ahahahahah! Stop it! Stop it!” Ken try to put up with the hand.

 

With a ruckus, Hyuk got out of the couch and went to the kitchen.

“Oh my god I need to take the responsibility for this….” 

 

“Hyuk oppa! hyuk oppa!” Areum kept on calling his name.

 

“Noona, wait, I’ll get you some water”

 

“No, Hyuk oppa! There's someone coming--”

 

 

CLACK

 

The door was opened, and there's a guy standing there.

“What the—“

 

“Hongbin oppa!!!!”. Areum jumped onto him, tangling her armand legs on him and squeezed him.

“Oppa! Oppa! Help me to finish this!” She forcefully gave her bottle to him.

 

“Areum are you—“

“Hyuk, what the hell?” he shift his eyes and glared at the youngest one in the room.

 

 

“Long story… It's hard for me to explain to Hyung..” Hyuk could only stand still and stay away.

 

“Everyone is—“

 

“Oppa I told you to finish it for me!”. Areum made Hongbin to drink her left over soju.

 

“Hongbin-ah!!! hongbin!! Drink mine too! Lets have some brooooooootimeee!” Hakyeon approached him and gave his bottle to his brother.

 

Right after Hongbin’s finish with Areum’s bottle, he has to drink his brother’s bottle.

 

“Hongbin ah! You need a real bottle! Here!!” With a tissue on all over his face, Ken give the last bottle to Hongbin.

 

Hyuk just stand and watch everyone’s going crazy for the night

“What have I done………” 

  

 

 

CLACK

 

And the last guy to entered the house is Leo.

“Are they all dead?”. 

everyone were scattered on the the living room, sleeping on the floor. The Tv was still on, and the house was a total mess. Tissues, paper, plates, are allover the place. It was like a duplicate of Ravi’s room.

 

Leo walked in and try to look closer at his sleeping friends.

“Why are—“

 

“Ouch!”.

 

Leo accidentally stepped on Areum’s hair. He found her sleeping behind the couch. 

“I’m sorry!”.

He kneeled and looked at her.

 

“Oh? Who’s this handsome oppa???” With half of her eyes open, Areum tried to recognize Leo.

“Why are you more handsome than Hongbin oppa?”

 

Leo looked away, and put his hand on her waist,

“Areum you’re drunk” He carefully pick her up.

As he looked at her again, he found her sleeping already. 

They said that drunk people will never lie, And so Leo couldn't hide his smile and blush.

“Thank you” 

 

“You’re welcome, oppa” Areum smiled at him and goes back to sleep.