See you—

The Sensible Ones

“Hyukkie, you need to wake up now”. Leo put his hand on Hyuk’s back and shake him up.

“Hyukkie”

 

“Hyung…” He finally opened his eyes.

 

“Help me to clean this place”.

 

Hyuk got up, and found himself sitting on the floor. 

As he looked around, he found Hakyeon, Hongbin, Ravi and ken were sprawled on the ground.

“What a mess…”

 

“I’m making the ramen and i’ll  help you after I finish it”. Leo got up, fixing his apron and went back to the kitchen.

 

“Hyung, I can clean it myself, you just do the cooking” Hyuk started the clean up, as he put back things to where it belong. “Huft”

   

 

 

 

 

 

“Anyeong!!” Areum finally showed up from ‘her bedroom’.

“I will never, ever, touch that evil thing named alcohol again for the rest of my life!!!” She put Kyunggi down, and let him run to the kitchen to be with his favorite hyung.

“I feel like—”.

“Like something that I can't say if Kyunggi’s around!”

 

“Well, you did call me oppa last night.. so…” Hyuk murmured.

 

“I did??”

Areum slapped her face, “Wait, what else did I do?”

 

“You become pushy….”

“ Like… very pushy…” 

Hyuk tried to not make any eye contact as he felt weird for thinking about what happened last night. 

 

 

“Oh god!! Hyukkie I’m sorry!”

“ And that’s scary cause I don't remember a thing!!”.

With a sense, Areum helped Hyuk cleaning up the place.

“What if I go to a club, or bar, and I got drunk, and then a random guy just pick me up and carry me away—”

 

“Achoo!”

Leo sneezed.

“I’m sorry” He tried to not look at her and continue with the cooking.

 

“ and I still smell like alcohol, Oh God, I want to puke—“. Areum rushed to the bathroom.

 

“Hyung she’s worse than you, she can't even finish a bottle”

Hyuk finished some part of the room, and in order to completely clean the house, His hyung’s must wake up and move.

“Hyung, can you move please?” He tried to wake hongbin.

 

Hongbin who’s face facing down and covered with his shirt  try to move an inch.

“Can't, I’m heavy”. He muttered.

 

Hyuk just sighed. If only he’s not the second youngest in this house before Kyunggi, he will definitely flip this hyung. 

And so he move to Ravi who was also asleep, located two steps away from Hongbin.

“Hyung-ah… wake up—”

 

Unexpectedly, Ravi immediately awakened, and got up. Without saying a word he went to his room.

 

 

 

WHAMM

 

 

 

He slammed the door.

 

“Well, at least he moves his …”

 

“Hyukkie….” Hakyeon got up, 

And sleep again.

 

“Argh…. I’m done with this” Hyuk decided to curled up on the couch and just forget everything.”These hyung are the worst!”

 

 

 

“Oh god…” Finally, Areum got out of the bathroom. She pulled a chair, and leaned her face on the dining table.

 

Leo joined her, with a bowl of ramen on his right hand, and Kyunggi on his left hand.

“You might feel a bit better after this..”

 

Areum looked up, and found Leo sitting next to her. 

“Leo your face is too bright, it hurts” 

 

Leo put his hand on her forehead, checking on the temperature.

“Are you okay??”

 

She nodded,

“Hmm… smells so go—“

 

Areum who’s half conscious ended up drowning her face in the ramen bowl.

 

“Aigoo!!!”. Leo pulled her back, and hold onto her.

 

Hyuk jumped from the couch, right after he listened to Leo saying Aigoo for the first time. “Hyung! What's wrong!”

 

“Hyuk, go get some tissue” In the meantime, Leo used his shirt to wipe Areum’s red and spicy face.

‘Is she okay? I put some chili on it’ he thought.

 

“Ahh! Ahh! My eyes hurt!! agrgh!!!” Areum started to feel the effect. She took a glass of water near her, and splash it on her face.

“Assh!! It still hurt!!!”

As she opened her eyes, she started to cry.

“It hurts…”

 

Leo leaned forward and gently blow her eyes.

“Sorry,” He carefully wiped the tears that falling from her cheek.

 

“Should I go to my room or?” Hyuk came back with a box tissue, and found them just an inch away from each other.

 

Leo drawed back, and look away. He distracted his awkwardness by trying to play with Kyunggi. 

 

Hyuk too, he felt awkward for making his Hyung embarrassed like that.

He gave the tissue to Areum and went back to the couch to watch anything that he can find in the morning.

 

 

BEEP! BEEP!

 

 

The sound of a car horn, there’s a car waiting outside the door.

 

“Hyung are you expecting someone?” Hyuk walked towards the window and peek.

“It's a taxi…”

 

“TAXI?!?!” Areum dropped her spoon.

“Oh my! What time is it?!” 

 

“Nine… almost ten—“

 

“Soonbok-ssi is going to kill me!!!!!” Areum take over the baby and run to her room.

 

“What is wrong with her…”

  

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Areum got out of the room with a busy hand. She tried to carry all of her luggages and Kyunggi at the same time, while keeping her neck up to hold her phone.

 

“Where are you right now?”. 

 

“Soonbok-ssi, I’m still at Hongbin’s, wait—“

 

“Oh, so that's why you’re late, its because you've been staying at a young handsome man’s house”

 

“No! I mean—“

“Yes, but—“

“Its not like what you’re thinking! There's also another guy—“

 

“Great, so it's because there are more guys?”

 

“No! Ah! do you still want me to come or not?”

 

“Yes! Oh my god! Areum you come here now!!!”

 

 

BEEEEP.

 

 

“Argh!! That old lady is driving me nuts!!”

 

“Are you okay?” Hyuk helped her with the luggages, 

 

“No! Soonbok-ssi is not making any sense!!!” Without realising it, She yelled at him.

 

looking at how angry the Noona is, Hyuk took a step back.

 

“She told me to return with every stuff, and left nothing, not  even a penny behind, and come at 9 in the morning so then the final step of house exorcistment can be done!”

Areum looked like she wanted to throw Kyunggi away.

“Kyunggi? Are you sure that there was a ghost in there?”

 

the baby nodded

 

“Wait, Noona, so you’re leaving now??” Hyuk was surprised. 

“Like, right now??”

 

“Yeah, I told you last night—“

“Oh Leo! I havent told you!” 

She looked at the guy who’s been sitting in silence all this time.

“I’m leaving ”

 

He opened his mouth.

“Now?”.

 

“Yeah…”

“Ow wait! I haven't told Honbin either!” Areum went towards the sleeping hongbin next to her.

She kneeled and shakes his back.

“Hongbin… hongbin…”

 

Hongbin turn his face up, and found Areum sitting next to him.

“Eh?”  He ant even see her clearly.

 

“Hongbin, I’m leaving” Areum poked the pale face of Dong Hongbin

“okay? See—“

 

And before Areum realize it, Hongbin have already wrapped her around his arm and pulled her in for a hug, as he made her to only look at him in the eyes.

“Don’t leave,” He lant a kiss on her cheek, 

and went back to sleep.

 

 

 

Not just Areum, but Hyuk and Leo too, they were unsure of what just happened.

 

Areum let Hongbin’s hand off her, and got up.

“I need to go,” She said in a trembling voice.

Areum tried to bring all her luggages at once, but couldn't handle the weight. She tripped over Ken, who’s still asleep.

“Sorry,” She mumbled, and continue to walk.

“Can… you please help me?” She looked frightened to ask for help.

 

Hyuk and Leo immediately help her. They took the luggages that She couldn't carry and bring it all to the taxi outside.

    

 

 

Before she close the front door and leave, She finished the sentence that she couldn’t nail because of hongbin,

“See you later!”

 

Leo and Hyuk just stand next to each other, and raised their hand

“See you—“

 

 

WHAM

 

 

Hongbin, Hakyeon, and even Ken woke up because of the sound of a slammed door.

Followed by Ravi who also came out of his room.

 

“What happen?” Hakyeon can now fully open his eyes, and realised that there’s something off.

 

Hyuk grabbed a pillow from the couch, and threw it to Hongbin’s face as he walked to his room.

“why don't you  ask your unmannered brother?”