It wasn't the first.

The Sensible Ones

“I am not in the mood for a game”. Just like what she predicted, hongbin did take her to the same court where they went to a couple weeks ago. 

“Areum, I’m wearing a shirt and a chino, do I look like I want to do some lay up?” He tucked his hands in his pocket, and walked to the nearest bench, “I just want to talk”

Areum only made her steps after hongbin sat on the edge of the bench. “You do know that you’re making things awkward, right? like, really, awkward…” She shrugged, “Cause, we can always talk at home or on the phone— wait, thats impossible, well— yeah!” 

She sat near the edge of the bench and she left some amount of gap between the guy next to her. The sky has just started to welcome the night, but still allowing the light to play its part. It's getting cold, but in a way, it gave them a certain warmth. And just by acknowledging what was around, they were caught up in a silence of each other.

 

“What do you want to talk about?” 

“Everything, actually” He pouted, “But that's impossible, so… lets talk about anything that you want”

A scoffed came along the tones, “are you pretending to be graduate and having your first client? Cause I pay for no session”.

Hongbin looked to the side, to the girl that finally plot a smile. “When I look at you, I feel like I should know you more than this,” with no hurry, he made sure to subtle his voice, “I know you the longest, yet, I think I know you the least, and I don't like it”

“Wow… you really are good at making things super awkward…” Areum puffed an air, “So your point is?”


They were sitting next to each other, with their face looking away from the other. 


after a while, Hongbin made up his mind “will you put down that mask, and let me see through you?”.

And when he did, he also cut the string that made her stay there for that short evening,  “No thanks,” as she got up and walked away from the scene.

 

 


 

 

A sound of something expensive hitting the floor made everyone turn their faces to the girl who just came out of her room. “ you all,” and there was Kang Eunju, with her phone scattered into pieces just right below her, “ my world”.

 

“Hey, Are you okay?” Ravi was the first one to get up from the couch and helped her to collect the remaining of her phone.

“do I ing look like I’m okay?”.

The word 'everyone' referred to; Ravi, Leo, Hakyeon, Ken and Kyunggi. Even if Eunju did break the house rules, they felt like somehow it wasn't the time for them to scold her for cursing. The look that she made, it was the kind of look that everyone was afraid of, even Ravi and Hakyeon. “What's wrong?”

“Apparently my dad is an ,” Eunju let Ravi to clean up her mess by his own, and kept on talking “For a ing unknown reason, he knows that Ken already has a ‘girlfriend’ and wish to meet the couple”

Ken, was of course the one who got effected the most, “Wha— what— what do you mean—“

“It means that he's going to be there, at your family dinner and will find any way to convince your dad that i’ll be a better spouse than her”

 

 

Ken excused himself from everyone, and left the room.

 

 


“is that even possible—“

Eunju leaned on the door and dropped herself, “In my world, it is. Where do you think this dramatic and attention gene came from? Huh?”

Ravi, who had just finished collecting the pieces, moved closer to Eunju and pulled her into a hug. “Hey, it's okay, everything is going to be okay…”

“Shut the up, how many times have you said that?” With the tears that ran through her face, she knew that it was okay for her to be like that, “Seriously, can anything be worse than this?”

 

 


“It can, actually,” Ken came in from the backyard, and stood in front of everyone, “I just— I just got a call from my dad— and—“ like Eunju, He also happened to drop his phone, “And the dinner is going to be in an hour”


“Oh god…”

 

 


 

 

Areum walked away from the bench, and from Hongbin who couldn't remain silent. The word, ‘no thanks’  hit him right in the heart. It was polite, but that kind of politeness was unreal, and hongbin knows that more than anyone else.

“Wait,” he reached out for her, and got to hold her hand, “Look, I—“. But before he got to say anything important; “Wait, I think I need to take this call”.

 

“Hyung, I—“

“Are you with her?” His voice was firm, and rather loud. “Hongbin, is areum there??”

“Is that Hakyeon?” Areum could hear the voice clearly and walked closer to the phone, “Hakyeon?”

“Areum! Is that you?? hey! Where are you??” Yes, it was hakyeon and he sounded not okay.

“I’m here… with hongbin… where are you?”

“I’m at your workplace, but I couldn't find you!”

Areum put the phone away, “Did you forgot to tell your brother?” and asked the guy next to her.

“Why would I tell my brother?”

“Ya! I can hear you! Now it's serious, really, where are you guys!?”

Hongbin put the phone on the line, “We’re in mapo—“

“MAPO?!?! OH MY— ya!! get a taxi and fly to Gangnam!” 


fly with a taxi to gangnam?. “and why is that?” Areum shook her head.

“Because the goddamn dinner is in 45 minute!”

 


 

 

“I bet that frappuccino was your dope,” Sungjae threw a fresh towel to the person who just finished his test, “You owe me a cup of ramen”.

“I can owe you a car, if you want to” Hyuk sat on the floor and looked at himself in the mirror. He was sweaty, tired, and happy. “Oh, I’m going to miss this studio…”

Sungjae nodded and sat with him, “It's not like we’re going to graduate right after this…”. The two boys just sat there, letting the radio played randomly, and chilled. “You will still use this place for practice and stuff”

“But will I still have to practice?” he shrugged, and laid back on the floor, “I mean, Will I still get to do any of this?”.

“I swear to god if you’re going to say something like ‘oh my dad won't let me to pursue art’ i will come to your house and punch his face ”Sungjae rolled his sleeve, “with or without your permission”

“Hahahahaha, no, you won't have to do that,” Looking up at the ceiling, Hyuk felt like he can sleep at any moment, with everything that happened around him. “It's just that… I think it would be unfair if I got to do the things that I like, and he doesn’t…”

“He? You mean your hyung?”. He got up, and looked at his friend, “So what about your brother and that noona? isn't that kinda the same?”

Hyuk punched the forearm of sungjae, and followed his action of getting up, “That's totally different, okay! I mean, It's not like he likes her or anything so that's different!” 


yeah right…


“beside! I had planned a day out with her, after all this drama ends” With a smirk, Hyuk rested himself back to the ground, 

good luck with that...

“And I cant wait—“

“Isn't that your phone ringing?” Sungjae pointed at the phone that was charged on the corner, “I think it is,”

Hyuk ran to the corner, and checked it, “Woah, I got 10 miscalls…”

“from?”

“hyung…” He scrolled again, “Woah, and 15 messages…. hyung is—“ until he dropped his phone on the ground, , “Sungjae! can I borrow your bike?!?!”

“For?”

“Can I ?!?”

Sungjae nodded at his friend’s must-be-fulfilled request, “Sure, but for what?”

“i have a family dinner to attend,” as he said that, Hyuk was already started packing and made his way out of the room.

“family Dinner… wait, are you going to Gangnam?!”  Sungjae saw his friends clumsily left most of his belongings and picked it up, “Ya! With a bike?!”

“yeah, cause I only have 20 minutes and I still need to stop by a place,” Without caring his friend that tried to chase him, Hyuk just ran his fastest to the school parking lot, “I’ll return it to you after dinner, see you!”

 

 


 

 


She was shaking from head to toe, literally. Her eyes were never off the road, and more than anything, she wished that she could have her phone back and listened to some calming music. Oh god, I can't believe this… That was the only thought she had. Previously, she was rather chill and unburdened, but then, when she was only 10 minutes away from sitting at the same table with the man that people are afraid of, she completely lost her cool.

He told the driver to drive his fastest, and do whatever he can to get there within thirty minutes. “Okay, just relax and act naturally, everything will be alright…” Bull, I’m not even jealous of Ken, how on earth are they going to pull this off?!.

“yeah, haha, I have remembered everything that I need to know”, No Areum! Those informations are useless, what you need to do is to be synched with him!.

 


Hongbin moved his hand closer to her, and hold onto her, “Areum, have you ever been in love?”

Whether it was the question, or the action of him touching her skin, or maybe both, it definitely made her startled and stop shaking. “Huh?”

“Have you?”

“I’m 20 and I had went through my puberty so of course, I have”. By reflect, Hongbin tightened his grip, and squeezed her hand. “Awch,”

Instead of releasing it, He rather loosed his hand, but still kept her hand on his. “Was it good?”

“It wasn't bad,”

“Then think of him,”. Just then, the car stopped and they have finally arrived. “Think of how much you love him and—“

“Correction, loved” Areum looked outside, and found Eunju waiting in front of the gigantic gate.  "Well I'll try".

 

 

 

 

 

 

Areum opened the door, and stepped outside.  So, this place is their actual home, huh?. Instead of a house, it was a mansion that she stood in front of. Guarded by some people in black suit, and there was Eunju standing in the middle of them. 

“What took you so long, huh?” The opposite of her who wore a shirt and a training pants, Eunju was ready with her dress and all the blinks. Looking prettier than she already is. “And we’re going for a dinner, not… I don't know you look so not cool in so many ways…”

“I usually wear trunks and shirt when I eat dinner so…”

“Let's go—“ . The person who came out of the taxi after areum made Eunju stopped herself from turning around, “Ah, of course, Hongbin, how could I not see you”


Hongbin ignored the voice, and stood himself next to Areum. “Good luck,” he whispered to her. If only Eunju weren't there, He would definitely hug the girl in front of him, “Just get it done and everything will go back to normal”.

“Ekhm,” eunju just had to clear , when the guy was only an inch away from kissing the forehead, “I still have to fix your hair and put on some make up so we need to go now,”

“O—okay!” Areum slid away and followed her friend to enter the gate.


i hope, i hope everything can go back to normal.

 

 


 

“so Rich people do exist…” The more she made her feet walked down the hall, the more surreal everything was to her. Marble floors, flawlessly painted white wall with vases and any kind of sculpture in between, She was walking around everything that's worth more than the money she ever had in her 20 years of living. “And where is Ken?”

“He’s here already, probably changing into something nice,” Eunju stopped in front of a door, “Okay, so, apparently ken already bought you the matching dress, so it will make you guys more coupleish” She opened the door, and threw away her bag. “now lets turn you into a barbie doll”

 

 

 

 


“Remind me again, what did you wear when you met him?”. What Eunju did to her shoulder length hair was simple, tying it up into a bun. 

“A jump suit and a pair of heels that I borrowed from leo’s sister,” As she looked at herself in the mirror, Areum found herself looking neater than the usual, 

“What was his impression?”

“He instantly knew that I’m not rich…”

“How about the make up? what did you put? smokey eye? cat eye?”

“I just put on my usual powder, I think—“

Eunju dropped her eyeliner, and let the black fluid spilled on the floor, “Okay, I’ll just have to put on the cherry red lipstick on your thick and surprisingly moist lips then we’re done”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I have to admit, she's a natural beauty, I don't even need my skill to pull this off” Eunju proudly stood in front of Ken, who was ready with his black suit, that matched with the girl who wore a silk one piece next to her, “And Ken did you really pick this dress”

“I just asked for anything that suits this one,” Ken shrugged,  After he turned his eyes from the dashing Areum. “Nice”

“Thank you” She bowed while play with the dress, “Is your dad here yet?”

“Yeah, but I heard that he’s still in his working room, so— wait, We still have to wait for Hyuk too”. Ken looked at his newly wore watch, “He supposed to be here in five—“

 

 

 

“Hyung!!” Right on time, Hyuk showed himself in front of the three people who sat around the living room, “Huft-- huft-- sorry, I— I was— You know—“.

Ken got up and checked on his panting brother, “You look like a mess…”

“I— bi— bike for 10 miles, so—“ He placed his arm into his brother’s shoulder, “Should— should I take a shower first?”

“You should, but just a five minutes of shower” Ken led him to his room upstairs, “Cause her dad will be here in five minutes”.

 

 


 

 

“Who’s that man?” Areum leaned closer to ken so that she could wisher her curiosity, “That Santa looking man?”.

“Thats Mr.Kang Yehoon,” Ken lowered his voice, as he mentioned the man’s name “As you can see, Eunju’s father” that were having some intense conversation with Eunju. “I heard that he used to be skinny and buff, but i guess putting with eunju took a lot of her time and made him stop working out. so now, He might look like a Santa but that man can also be—“ Ken shut his mouth right after he saw a hand waving to him, “ Scary…” As that hand belong to Mr.Kang, he nodded then quickly walked towards him, “Wait here”.

 

Areum watched the three of them having a lighter conversation. Or at least, that's what she thought, judging from the look that Mr.Kang and Ken made. They were laughing, joking, and left Eunju frowning right next to them.

Noona neomu yeppeo,”. Areum turned around, and almost bump her head into a lip “Hello,” if only she didn't immediately took a step back.

“Hyuk you scared me!” She gasped, “Well, that was a quick shower” and scanned at the guy that were teasing her ears. “And thank you, I guess”

“Follow me,” Hyuk grabbed her by the wrist, and led her to exit the living room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How big is your house, actually?” She couldn't believe that she passed three rooms already before Hyuk made his stop on the small room before the backyard, “And I like your garden, by the way” The green yard that filled with flowers and tree, could be seen from the big window next to them.

“Mom likes flowers, so its her thing,” He nodded. 

“And why are we here?”

Hyuk never thought that Areum was that aware of his sudden action. “Cause you guys forgot the most important thing,” From her side, he moved and kneeled before her. Hyuk reached for the small box in his pocket, “Noona,” and showed her the little diamond ring on her hand. “No matter what happened,” He didn't wait for her to respond, and just naturally hold her right hand, “Remember who the person that placed this ring onto your finger”.

Areum blinked her eyes, and heaved. “Whoah, I thought you were going to propose, is this what hanlim have taught you?” She giggled with her her blushing cheeks, “You really good at acting,”

“I am not,” Hyuk looked up to her noona, “I’m serious. Noona, who gave you this ring?” A cheeky smiled wrapped his question.

“You, of course…” She hissed, “there's no way I’m going to forget things that makes me flattered”.

Good to hear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuk you sure have grown up. “Hey, dad wants to talk to you first,” From behind the wall, Ken showed himself, “and areum, we need to go now”

“Oh, okay” Hyuk nodded and left the two of them.

 

 

“Are you nervous?” Once Areum and Ken walked together, the vibe of them being an item can be seen, for a little. “Cause I am”.

“Our matching dress and suit makes us look like we’re about to buy a house tomorrow, so I’m not that nervous” In between their walk, ken still made sure to look his best, by checking on his bow tie, “But of course, I’m about to tell the biggest lie to my father, how can I not be nervous”

 

 


 


“Nice ring,” Ken whispered in her ear, just before he pulled a chair for her.

“Thanks, but I think I need to return this later”. After Areum sat herself, Ken got to sit in the empty chair next to her, “But wait, I thought you picked this one too?”

Ken shook his head, “Didn't he said that he gave it to you?” and smiled.

“Eh? You heard that?”

“Areum, after this, can I talk to you about something?”.

Huh?. “Of course you can” why does everyone being so weird today.

“But not as an older park, instead of Ken--”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What a surprise,” Mr. Park sat himself on the last empty chair of the table. “I thought you suits better with sanghyuk” His eyes were straight at Areum, who sat right across him. 

“Ah, Jaehwan would you please introduce me the lovely  girl next to you? ” On the other side of the square table, Mr.Kang made a specific request.

“Dad, I told you before, She’s also my friend, and her name is Lee Areum” Eunju intruded, “Areum, met my dad,” She casually spoke for her dad.

“Don't find it weird, but our Eunju is already like their family, so she's used to act like one” Behind his thick and white beard, a sarcastic smile could be felt. “Oh, and please don't mind me, just talk through everything and I won't say any word”

The girl who sat next to him could only roll her eyes “Ekhm, liar” and coughed.

 

 

 

 

 

“I love romantic stories, Can you please tell  me about yours? I mean, how you guys met and how you guys started to feel the sparks” It didn't take long for Mr.Kang to lead the event, as he was literally the only one who seemed to be interested in them.

“Well, for me, since the first time I saw her walk into our house, I know that she's going to change everything,” As he remembered everything that his high school has taught him, Ken tried to look convincing in love, “Everything that need to be change just by her presence, as an angel,”. 

‘Too cheesy!’  Eunju mouthed to him.

“Hahahaha, I was dramatizing everything, in truth, I just love her for who she is,” In a more natural way, Ken placed his arm on the shoulder of his ‘girlfriend’ and leaned there, “She could be a mom, and a girlfriend at the same time. And for that, I couldn't ask for more”

Mr. Kang nodded, “And how about your side of the story, Areum my dear?” and moved on to the next question.

“Ah— my— my story?”. crap, areum! Get yourself together!.

Just like his dad next to him, Hyuk who was always calm and remain silence couldn't help but to set his eyes on the girl across him. Noona, just relax!

“Well,” Areum took a deep and quiet breath, “To be honest, I don't really see him, at first. I thought that he’s nice but that's it, everyone else is also nice—“

“Everyone?” A pointed was made out by Mr.Kang.

As if everything was starting to interest him, “Yes, actually she’s been living with Ken, Hyuk, and the other four guys together for quiet long time” Park Senior Felt like he just has to blurt out the fact. 

A chuckled, and a bonus sighed, made a good statement of how ‘happy’ Mr.Kang was. “Correct me if I’m wrong, so you aloneAreum, you have been living with six guys in the same house for a some time?”

“Eh—“

“I’m also part of the household, I like to sleepover at their place, its nice” Eunju tried her best to help her friend, “And she also has her little brother with him, if you’re curious”.

“Ah, Okay, okay, I see, well, continue, please”

 


Areum kept herself straight, but her eyes weren’t. She kept looking around, signing that she was indeed confused and ran out of answers. “But the more I got to know him,” Ken had already let go of his arm, and placed it beneath the table as it held onto areum’s tiny finger. “The more I realized just how amazing Park Jaehwan is, as a person”


Everyone stopped eating and set their ears for her.


“He is the kind of person that I can look up to, that I can be proud of for being with. For everything that people see as a ken, inside, Jaehwan is really an amazing person. His kindness behind his pride, his awareness behind his jokes, and his love towards everything and everyone that he cares about,”. In between the pause, Ken slowly let go of her hand and turned his face on her, “Those are definitely the things that I love the most about him. The things that made me proud to be here, and sit along with you guys on this table” unlike Ken, Areum was rather comfortable with putting those words out. 

 

“Interesting” by taking his first sip of the wine, Mr.Park Sanghwan was the only one who got his mouth to talk.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 


After dinner, the two fathers stayed in the dining room and have their own talk. Meanwhile the kids, and the 'honored'

guest gathered around the backyard, and made their own celebration.

“Finally!! Hoof!!!” Whether it was a 1,000,000 won worth of suit or not, Ken just rolled on the ground to express his happiness. “Yes! no more drama and I can finally sleep with my underwear only!”

“and who cares?” Eunju threw away her shoes and lay on the floor, “I saw Mr.Park smiling for a little there,”

“Was that a good thing or?”

“That's a very good thing, Noona,” Hyuk reassured. 

 

 

 

“Ah! Here you guys are!” coming from the door, a man joined himself with the party in the yard, “Still play together like the old days, huh?”

Eunju rolled her eyes and got up “Dad, what are you doing here?”.

“Ah, I’m just so happy about my Jaewhan over here!” Mr. Kang ran to ken and pulled him for a hug, “Ya, Sanghwan, aren't you proud of him?”. He ruffled his hair and made him faced the guy who no one realize about his existence. inside the house, Mr. Park just stood and watched everyone having a fuss on the yard from behind the window.


“Okay, dad, we’re going home, now” with all his might, Eunju tried to drag her huge dad with her.

But Mr.Kang couldn't move an inch, and instead; “Wait, wait, wait, Dearie, I want to take a selca with them first!”.

He took out his phone, and brought the couple closer to him, “Ya, I heard this pose is very trendy these days, I want you guys to lean closer to me, as if you guys want to peck me on the cheek,” he stood himself in between them. Areum on his left, and Ken on his right. Both tried their best to follow the order. with his left hand, he held the phone that has been set into taking picture from the front camera. “ya, Ken! You leaned closer to Uncle Kang!” he held his head, and 'forced' it to almost kiss his cheek, “Ah, don't be to shy, in a count of three, one.. two…”

 

Instead of a 'three', everyone just remained silent for what just happened.

 

 

“Oh!, I’m sorry, this uncle over here really loves to tease you both,” He smiled, and clicked the capture button, with Ken and Areum having their lips pressed against each other on the background. “Ah! I’m going to brag about this picture on your wedding, hehehehe”.

Hearing the sound of the broken glass that slipped out of his brother’s hand, Ken immediately jerked out. 

“Hyukkie! Don't hurt yourself, and What's with that awkward kiss, that wasn't your first time, right?” Another clapped ad chuckled from the annoying ‘santa’, “Ah Eunju my dear, I’m going home first, okay, see you guys!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Areum, Ken, Hyuk and Eunju just remain silence for the next five minutes. “I— I would like to apologize, in behalf of my annoying father…” and slowly, Eunju excluded herself from the awkward situation “I’ll start to pack up now and… see you later, I guess?”.

 

 

“I’m— I’m sorry, Areum, I—“

“No, its okay, its not your fault,” After a quick smile, she also made her way out of that house, “Like what he said, It wasn't your first time or anything, right?”

“Wait, it wasn't your first ??” Both Ken, and his younger brother were surprised, with the nod that came after it. “You’ve kissed someone?”

Before she entered the house and left the two guys outside, Areum felt like she need to turn around for one last time, “I’m a freaking 20 years old woman, so of course I have!”.

“But— but you look like some innocent girl who hate boys and people in general and never once be in any sort of relationship— one sided love at max—“

“Well, you’re wrong cause I had a boyfriend,” She shrugged then entered the house.

 

 

 

 


“Well, look who finally scored his first kiss,” Hyuk pulled a smile on his face, “Congratulations, hyung”.

oh . Ken wiped the red stain from his lips, and moving on, “Ya— hyukkie—“

“Arent you going to your girlfriend home?” while still had his smile on, Hyuk walked away and left his brother alone on the big garden of their house. “Dad wouldn't like the idea of a non gentleman Park boy”.

great Ken, you pissed him off.

 

 

 


 

“Wow, I can't believe that I’m going to say this one again,” Her steps were stopped by the guy who stood in front of the gate, “Hongbin, why are you here?”

He turned around, and waited for the gate to be opened. “So, how's the dinner?”.

“Great, I guess,” Areum nodded and walked herself out of the gate, “I mean, Mr. Park didn't talk much and was smiling so—“

not giving a damn for anything that have happened, “Did you put on that make up on your own?” Hongbin leaned closer to her face, “Cause if yes then you need to practice on how to evenly put on a lipstick”

Areum took a step back, “Oh this? It was even but then I accidentally bump it into Ken’s so—“

it bumped into ken’s???.

“Well what a big lips he have, and that's all I can say—“

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Ya! Areum—“ Ken left his mouth hanging and hid behind one of the trees on his front yard. Wait, did she— He then tilted his head to peek and take a look at the girl who stood on the outer side of his gate . Oh My god--

 

 

 

 

 

 

Three years ago.

 

“Yes, wait, I’m going to change first! Meet me at the court!” Areum waved at her friend before she exited her classroom. 

With the folded clothes on her hand, Areum had to run downstairs and get changed into her sport attire. She only had five minutes and every bathroom on each three floors in total, were full. ‘Oh damn’ she cursed inside. ‘Please, just let me—‘ “Awch!”

“Eh, sorry!”.

Just then, she realized that it was stupid for her to walk in such a fast pace without looking at what was in front. “No, no, it's okay—“ As she found herself sitting on the ground, another figure kneeled before her.

“Are you okay?”. His heavy voice and dimples immediately caught her attention. 

“Yeah— I’m okay,” With a nod, she got up. “Sorry, ehm,” and quickly ran away from the scene.

 

 

 

 

It was the first time for him to see a girl running away from his side. “Well, that's weird,”  And it made him chuckle for no reason. ‘she must be new or something—‘ He his thought was stopped by the finding that his feet made. ‘Eh?’

 

 

 

 

‘Woah, no joke, he really is good looking!’  Areum kept shaking her head, ‘now I see why girls are crazy about him—‘.

 

 

“I think you’re going to need this”. A patted on her shoulder made her stop running away and turned around. The same guy was there and standing in front of her, while holding onto a piece of a snaitary napkin, and a folded sports bra. He was looking away, and avoiding her gaze.

‘’Oh crap’. “Thank— thanks—“ She nodded, and snatched everything from his hand.


 

 

When he turned his face back to her, she was already running away from him. “Wait!”.


 

 

 

And Right before Areum reached the only girls bathroom that was available on the edge of the hallway, ‘What did I drop again?!’ she heaved an air and turned around, “Yes?”

“What's your name? Are you a transferred student? Cause I never see you around”.

‘Duh-uh, dude, you’re like the kingka here so it is not your duty to know the name of every single human being in this gigantic school’. She mentally rolled her eyes, “Not really, I mean I transferred on the last semester of the tenth grade…” before she answered the questions. “I’m Areum, by the way. Lee Areum from class 2 D”

“Well, what a weird encountered we had,” He shrugged and shared his cheeky smile. “I’m Hongbin, Dong Hongbin from the class 2 A, nice to meet you”

‘Hongbin, dong hongbin. I’ll try to remember that name’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Areum opened her eyes, and fisted. . It was probably the first time for her to mentally curse at herself in such a harsh way. He— he hasn't changed.

At that very moment, while her thoughts roamed back to the past, She was enchanted, trapped, by the sudden kiss that invaded her very own lips. 

Hongbin only stopped when he felt the kiss became salty. He opened his eyes, and pulled his face away from her. Oh God,. Right in front of his eyes, Areum were crying in silence. I’m an .

“You know what,” While sobbing, “I have passed my limit, ” she braced herself to talk through her minds. “So I’m out, bye”.

 


He couldn't move an inch, let alone made an attempt to stop her. To stop her from walking away, and walking alone in the direction that wouldn't lead her back to home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

*how to mentally crush someone's heart; drama and got kissed by two different guys at the same day :)*