new notes

The Sensible Ones


“I cant believe that she’s being serious….” Ken got home at five in the morning, and found everyone, including Leo were asleep on their bed. He checked on the room and found some changes in the layout. For example, Eunju add a new bed in between Leo’s and Hyuk’s. It doesn't effect his space, though, since he owned his own wall, but he just found it weird to find a girl in the room. “Ah, and the camera too….” Soon he trailed the ceiling and found a camera on each corner. He even went to Areum’s bed, and checked on how “Pricey… this bed is better than mine!” it is. 

“Well, at least Hyukkie got to see her every night,” Ken muttered while walking back to his space to rest. He and Areum has agreed to go somewhere after her shift ends and he has no class in the morning so he can practically sleep until noon, “Night— no, its morning, well, Morning, Hyukkie, morning, Areum, morning Kyunggi, Morning Leo—“ he thought of something, right before he pulled up the blanket. Okay, Kyunggi and Leo on the same bed is normal, but why is he facing at her too?. He got up once again just to make sure, “Ah, don't tell me that— wait, that's impossible, He just moved in his sleep and I’m just assuming stuff, la la la la la”.

 


Ken threw himself on his bed and finally managed to sleep,


that is of course until, “Huaaaaaa! Huaaaaaaaa!” Kyunggi bedtime’s over, only five minute after he closed his eyes.

“Ya! Turn off the alarm—“ He almost threw a pillow in Leo’s direction, but then was stopped by the girl who just woke up across him.

“Oh, Ken, anyeong,”. Just like him, Areum still got her eyes baggy and closed despite finding Kyunggi already crawled in her bed. “Ouch!” But later on she was awaken by Ken’s throw of the pillow.

“Sorry, I just had to throw it away,” Ken laid back.

“Ah, Park Jaehwan is very annoying in the morning, noted” Areum record it on her notes first before apologizing to the baby, “Did you come to wake me up, handsome?? Ah, sorry, did I hit you or something?” She brushed the baby’s head and tucked him in, “You must be hungry, I’ll be right back”

 

 

 


 

 

Areum came out of the room and went straight to the kitchen, just to serve her baby brother a morning breakfast, or knows as a warm bottle of milk. “Wait, what are you guys doing?”.

But she was surprised when she found two other people in the kitchen who looked cleaner than her since both of them had a shower already.

“Oh, right, well you still don't know about this, but its the Dong’s day out!” Hakyeon offered her a bread toast, “want some?”

“Dong’s day out?”

Hongbin poured a glass of juice for her, “It's just this stupid thing that Hakyeon came up with just so he can go back to Busan,” He serve it to her with a warm smile, “I would like to take you there too, but Hyung doesn't allow it”

“Ah, you don't have too,” Areum snuck the bread to before gulped at the juice. “Meeting up with your parents?”

Both brothers shook their head, “Nope, Our parents' lives abroad”.

“ I see,” She got half of the picture. “Is it something that I may know? I mean the reason why you guys have a bonding a bonding time like that?”

“It's not really a secret, but I just don't like to talk about it,” Hongbin shrugged, “It happened before I met you”

“Ah, okay,” She nodded.

“Hongbin got into an accident three years ago and—“

“Hyung, I said I don't like to talk about it,” Hongbin used his hand to shut his brother’s mouth, “Hyung, Let's go” and dragged him out with him. “See you later, I’ll send you pictures!”

“bye,” Areum waved her hands. “Take care”

 

 

 


 

 


“What are you looking at?” whether he was dreaming or not, Ken sure that Kyunggi was staring at him, “Just wait for the milk or something, Night”

“Hyung,”

Again, the baby woke him up, “Did you just call me Hyung??” He brushed his eyes, “And back then, baby back then you sounded cuter than Hyukkie, how did you do that??”

Kyunggi shook his head.

“You’re weird, but that's okay, I like you when you’re not crying” Ken followed him, “Do you understand what I’m talking about?”

Kyunggi nodded.

“Wah, awesome…. Anyway, Kyunggi, I just thought of something, ” He rested, “Maybe in five years or something, you need to call me brother-in-law Hyung!”

Kyunggi nodded again.

Ken just continued talking without caring about how nuts he might sound for talking to a baby like that, “Cause my brother is handsome, smart, kind hearted, and everything nice—“


“Park Jaehwan also talked to an infant after he woke up, noted” Areum came back with a bottle of milk in her hand.

“Wa— wait, did you— what did you hear?” Ken almost jump and fell off his bed.

Areum gave the bottle to Kyunggi and wrap him in an instant, “I don't know, something about you bragging your brother?” 

“be— before it?”

She tried to recall, “I don't recall” and thank god she failed. “Well, it's still early and you look sick, should we cancel the plan today?” She noticed how Tired Ken is.

“No! we can't! just— just give me a couple hours to sleep and I’ll pick you up after your shift ends!” 

“Ken, don't you think we put too much effort on this?” 

“Eh?”

“I mean— wait, ah! I need to go to the bathroom!” Areum got up and made her way out, “Don't forget to note this! I’m usually doing this at this time around!”

“Eh?” Ken repeated, “Did she just asked a guy to note her morning schedule of ting?”

“?”. I guess someone forgot about the rule of not cursing in the house.

“Argh! baby you still awake?! I said, sitting, okay, look at me, I’m sitting!” Ken hissed and threw his back to the mattress. “Kyunggi, you better start talking if we’re going to be a family, okay?”

“Ya,”

“Good, now give me some time to rest,” Unlike before, he didn't get up and just stay in his bed until he fall asleep, “Areum we do, we do put too much effort on hurting everyone else,” with his mind still unsettled.

 

 

 

 

 

 


[25 and 26 were actually a chapter, but I split so it won't be too much he he]