Alternate Endings

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Alternate Endings~

Summary: When a happily ever after should have existed for Sehun and Luhan.

Genre: Romance, Student!AU [This is a happier sort of alternate ending of the CH1 drabble Tying Connections (Reading the first drabble then this would make this more understandable)]

 

 

            Luhan knew Sehun for who he was, the boy who came off initially as a quiet shy wallflower that was in reality just hiding under an exterior he made for himself to block off the rest of the world. In all honesty if Luhan had been told that years later he would be the best of friends with the stoic boy in his secondary school that barely spoke to others he'd probably look at them weirdly and excuse himself to find someone sane to talk to because for one thing he barely even knew Sehun much less started a conversation with the younger.

            But things happened and a friendship formed and flourished, but the question that remained from this bond was whether or not it was really just a friendship.

            Luhan found Sehun to be something stable in his rather crazy life that was always constantly changing, he went through friends year by year; becoming close to some and eventually drifting apart from them as time passed but Sehun stuck around. Sehun was solid in his life, Sehun was a guarantee that Luhan could always count on no matter the time or place he knew that Sehun was always someone he could call for and he'd be there within seconds no matter the situation. They could read each other well, it was like their bond simply intertwined tighter as time passed.

            However Luhan should have known that no matter how stable something appears to be there will always be times where the stability is rocked and tested. The unknown waters scared the both of them, this will be the first time that they'll be separated physically for so long. Would Sehun still be as stable to Luhan as he has been all these years? Friendships that have held strong this long won't disappear but they do fade and weaken with time. But there was also something about Sehun that always kept Luhan's attention, he was never bored or tired of the other even after all the time that they've spent together he was happy and content, he felt no restraint when it came to Sehun because the other never judged just listened and offered whatever he could for the situation.

            Luhan sat at his desk staring at his acceptance letters, one was to Seoul University and the other was to the local university of Gangnam.

            He glanced at his phone that was sitting on his bed and sighed, Sehun hasn't texted him. It was odd the two would always find ways to communicate with each nearly twenty-four seven but lately it felt like Sehun was distancing himself from him. They were still interacting with each other any chance they had but it felt like Sehun was putting up walls around him again, Luhan didn't like how things were working out.

            Luhan ruffled his hair and sighed again, he missed Sehun… a lot...

            He glanced at the papers laying on his desk again, he frowns, "Why do things have to be like this?"

            Maybe it was his time to offer whatever he could for the situation.

            Luhan grabbed one of the papers, shoving it into his pocket and picked up his phone.

            He was going to Sehun's house.

            It was about a five minute walk from his house to Sehun's anyways so he made it there in no time. Luhan knocked on the door and hoped that Sehun would be the one to answer. Luck was on his side tonight because that was the very person who opened the door, it seemed the other's parents were still at work too.

            Sehun looked surprised but didn't really say anything other than, "Hey, what's up?"

            Luhan opened his mouth for a moment and closed it again before he gathered his thoughts, "Let's hangout like usual?" Why did that come out as a question, it was never a question before it was always a statement.

            Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, "Um okay," he moved out of the way so Luhan could walk in.

            This felt slightly more awkward than it should. Luhan cleared his throat, "Let's watch a movie or something, we haven't done anything like that in a while."

            Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter