Tell the World I'm Yours and You're Mine

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Tell the World I'm Yours and You're Mine~

Summary: Declarations of love never really were the HunHan couple's forte...

Genre: Fluff

 

 

            "You know... I never really saw you or Sehun declare your love to each other," notes Chen as he sits with Luhan during their lunch break at work.

            Luhan looks up surprised, "Really? I could have sworn…" Luhan thinks it over for a moment as he replays back his relationship with his boyfriend from start to finish, but he comes up empty. They never really did say anything along those lines to each other since they dated. "Huh guess we don’t," Luhan shrugs, "Oh well Sehun knows I love him and same goes vice versa it's fine."

            "What? Just like that?" Chen gapes at the nonchalance Luhan expresses on the matter.

            "Yeah? What do you want me to do? It's not that big a deal, it's all the little things that we do for each other that matters anyways besides can you imagine Sehun or me declaring our love to each other? That's just weird, Sehun would think I'm sick and take me to the hospital," deadpans Luhan.

            Chen's forehead crinkles in disbelief, "You two are the weird ones, wouldn't you want to hear it from each other even if it's once in a while?"

            Luhan thinks about it, maybe he should give it a try with Sehun? It's not like they had any doubts in each other but maybe verbal confirmation of their love wasn't so bad here and there. "Mmm, it'd be nice to hear I suppose…"

            Chen pats Luhan on the back reassuringly, "Up to you guys, if what you have works and you know it that's all that matters there's really no need to push it."

            Luhan nods as he takes in Chen's words, "Yeah I won't make a big deal out of it."

 

            When Luhan gets home from work that day, Sehun's already home to greet him with the nice aroma of a warm cooking dinner.

            "I'm home!" announces Luhan as he throws his keys on the counter.

            "Hey, welcome home," calls out Sehun from the kitchen.

            Luhan makes his way over to his lover and sees that the other is making pasta, Sehun pauses in his cooking for a moment to give Luhan a quick kiss on the cheek.

            A smile lights up Luhan's face as he hums in happiness and clings to Sehun's side, "Looks good and you're home early today too."

            "I managed to finish up my work quickly and was able to go home. Go wash up and come eat," Sehun nudges Luhan's side to get the whining other moving which Luhan finally does. When Luhan comes back down after cleaning up a bit he sees that Sehun already set up everything at the table for them and as usual they eat dinner while catching up on their day.

            "Oh, I want to ask you something," Luhan looks at Sehun expectantly.

            "If it's about getting a puppy the answer is still no," replies Sehun instantly without even looking away from his food.

            Luhan pouts, it wasn’t what he wanted to ask but still, "Not what I was going to say but I still want a puppy." Sehun gives Luhan a look but Luhan ignores it and continues, "Anyways have you ever waited for me to tell you anything?"

            Sehun looks at Luhan puzzled, "You mean like you telling me you're giving up on getting a puppy?"

            "No, hell no, I'm never giving that up," deadpans Luhan seriously.

            Sehun scoffs, "Then what do you mean?"

            "We don't really tell each other-" Luhan stops talking as he sees Sehun reach forward to touch his bottom lip.

            "You have sauce on your face," notes Sehun as he shows his thumb to Luhan.

            Sputtering for a moment and losing his train of thought completely Luhan sits there to pout at Sehun.

            "What?"

            "I forgot."

            Sehun shrugs, "Okay, tell me when you remember."

             

            It's not until later in the night again when they're both brushing their teeth that Luhan s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter