Fanfiction Addiction

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Fanfiction Addiction~

Summary: Luhan has a problem with reading far too many fanfics and Sehun has to break Luhan's addiction before the other does anything else stupid.

Genre: Fluff, Crack

 

 

            Sehun knocks lightly on the door of his best friend's bedroom and as expected there's no reply. Sehun rolls his eyes and twists the unsurprisingly unlocked door knob to get inside the room. The sight of his best friend's room is a mess as always as Sehun scans the room in search for Luhan. He finds the older huddled in a blanket while sitting on his bed staring at his laptop.

            He's sure Luhan hasn't seen the light of day since the weekend even started. His best friend needs help, most likely professional help but since that's not available Luhan will have to make do with Sehun.

            "You're not seriously reading fanfics again are you?" Sehun already knows the answer but he feels like voicing it out loud would actually bring Luhan to face his reality.

            It didn't.

            Luhan didn't even bother responding instead the latter just continued scrolling through the web page.

            "Unbelievable," Sehun grumbles as he walks closer to the blanket mass and sits upon Luhan's back earning a grunt from the older in response but nothing more after that. "You know you have a problem right? You literally hibernate in your room all weekend and use any chance of free time you have just to read fanfics, frankly I'm surprised I even managed to become your best friend or you being able to make friends in general."

            Luhan makes some sort of grunting noise as acknowledgement of Sehun's question.

            Sehun twitches in annoyance at Luhan's minimal responses, he rearranges himself so he is straddling Luhan and reaches over the older's head to click the power button on the laptop shutting it off immediately.

            Luhan yells in protest, "What the hell! Sehun!"

            Sehun rolls his eyes and gets off of Luhan so that he's now laying beside the older on the bed. Luhan's glaring intensely at him while Sehun meets the other's gaze with a blank look.

            "What?"

            "I hate you."

            Sehun laughs and tugs at the blanket Luhan wrapped himself in, "Great."

            Luhan attempts to bite Sehun's hand but the younger pulls away just in time, "Stop tugging my blanket and leave me alone to read. I was almost done with the chapter."

            "Mmm no," Sehun finds no offense in Luhan's snappy mood whatsoever, he's done this countless of times already anyways, "We're going out somewhere so you'll actually get some fresh air in your lungs and see some sunlight."

            "No," Luhan wraps his blanket even tighter around himself and inches away from Sehun, "I don't want to go outside. I'm allergic to fresh air and sunlight, I thought you were my best friend why are you trying to kill me?"

            Sehun flicks Luhan's nose with his forefinger which elicits a yelp and a hiss from the older, "I come here to drag you out every weekend, I know you're not allergic to fresh air and sunlight and plus I'm probably the only one keeping you alive at the moment. Let's go."

            Luhan rubs his nose and scowls at Sehun, "I don't wanna! I want to read fanfics!"

            "Don't be a baby, besides I always win," replies Sehun.

            "You can't make me!" Luhan sticks his tongue out at Sehun and the younger raises an eyebrow at the challenge.

            "Oh really now?" Sehun sits up and grabs Luhan's computer, tablet, and phone in one quick move and opens the latter's window. There's a sadistic grin on Sehun's face while Luhan looks on in horror, "I can't make you what?"

            "Oh Sehun! Don't you dare!" shouts Luhan as he scrambles out of his blanket.

            Sehun smirks and holds all the electronic devices that Luhan has to connect to the internet out the window threateningly, "What are you going to do about it?"

            Luhan wants to yell all the profanities he could think of at his best friend but he knows that'll only fuel Sehun's fire and he needs to save his electronics. Sehun's rich and could honestly care less about dumping all of Luhan's things out the window and into his backyard's swimming pool All those devices have endless tabs of all the fanfics he reads and if he lost them all he's going to go insane. Luhan grits his teeth and glares darkly at Sehun.

            "You're going to go get ready for our little outing right?" Sehun's smirk widens and he moves the items out the window a little further.

            Luhan's eyes widen in panic and he scurries off to the bathroom with a new set of clothes, "Okay! Okay! I'll go! Damn!"

            When Luhan slams the door shut, Sehun brings all the electronics back into the room with a grin, "Works every time~"

 

            After a bit of yelling (mostly by Luhan) and threatening (mostly by Sehun) they're finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter