Sing It to Me

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Sing It to Me~

Summary: Luhan lost his voice the night before a big event at his friend's opening shop and the only one who can take his place is Sehun but unfortunately the younger is a rapper not a singer.

Genre: Fluff, Slight Crack

 

 

            Luhan walks up to Sehun with a little white board and marker in his hands that says, "I lost my voice."

            Sehun reads the board and looks at Luhan and then looks at the board again, "Are you serious?"

            Luhan frowns and erases the message to write a different one, "Of course I'm serious. You're going to have to sing in my place tomorrow at the event."

            "Uhhh, Luhan we both know I don't sing. I can dance and I can rap but I don't sing," points out Sehun.

            Luhan purses his lips and redoes his board again, "I'll teach you how."

            "You can't even talk much less sing, how would you even teach me how?" questions Sehun.

            "It'll work out some how," writes Luhan hopefully.

            Sehun looks at Luhan skeptically before the older pulls him towards their room, Luhan sits Sehun down in a chair while he grabs a paper and shoves it to Sehun's face. Sehun takes it and skims it before realizing that it's the lyrics to their song.

            "Here, start memorizing the lyrics that's the easy part and then you can work on singing it to the tune," Luhan gestures at Sehun to get started and the younger frowns.

            Sehun peers at Luhan over his paper, "I really think this is the worst idea you've ever had. I'm like tone deaf and you're going to be deaf after this too."

            "I'm sure it can't be that bad," writes Luhan sympathetically.

            Sehun gives Luhan a withering look and hands the paper back to Luhan, "Trust me it’s definitely that bad," he gets up and tries to walk back to the living  room but Luhan steps in front of Sehun and blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter