Wolf 88

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Wolf 88~

Summary: Luhan's heat should be an exciting time for his alpha mate Sehun but there's something about Luhan's overpowering potent sweet scent that has Sehun cringing instead.

Genre: Fluff, Wolf!AU

 

 

            Sehun and Luhan were bonded mates, Sehun the alpha and Luhan the omega. They were the perfect pair, Sehun treated Luhan as if he was his entire world (which he really was) and Luhan gave his all to Sehun without hesitation because their love and trust was just that strong. They were pretty much each other's everything.

            As an omega wolf it was inevitable that Luhan would have to go into heat at least once every year depending on his cycle and Sehun his alpha would be there to tend to his every need while the heat took over his body making him a writhing mess that was only calmed by explicit activities in bed with his alpha. Mating.

            Every alpha looked forward to their omega's heat, seriously, every alpha. An omega's heat is a time where pleasures ran high and libido was increased by a hundred fold for both of the bonded pair. Sehun loved Luhan with all his heart and more but he almost almost just a very very itsy little tiny part of him dreaded when the older was in heat. Don't misunderstand! It was only a tiny part of him (his nose in particular) that couldn't take the odd scent Luhan emitted when the older came closer to his heat cycle.

            It was literally the oddest thing ever, on normal days Luhan would smell so invitingly of fresh air and spring flowers, Sehun could get drawn into the older's scent whenever the other would simply pass by in front of him. If Sehun couldn't control himself (which happened pretty often with his adorable mate) every time Luhan passed by he would have to dodge Sehun's outstretched arms (which Luhan always failed not like he minded) that would always reach out for him to hold him tight in the other's embrace all the while Sehun sniffed Luhan's familiar addicting scent and kissed his omega breathless.

            But here's the problem, Luhan's sweet scent takes a turn down intensity lane when he's in heat. Sehun doesn't understand how it happens, he knows that omegas in heat always have their scent intensify in order to send off signals and arouse their mates quickly but Luhan's level of intensity almost makes Sehun cringe.

            How in the world does his mate's lovely scent of fresh flowers and air suddenly turn into a potent heavy cringe worthy scent of intense overly sweet mixture of something Sehun could never really pinpoint? It was just plain out weird! His hyper sensitive nose found it difficult to take in the scent but if Luhan was in heat then he had no choice but to be by Luhan's side twenty four hours of the day while they alternated between eating, explicit activities, sleeping, and more explicit activities. But Sehun never confronted Luhan about it anyways though for afraid of offending his precious omega and he liked y times too, a lot.

            However no matter how much he loved Luhan with all his heart and whole being, there must be something he could do about the other's heat cycle scent. It was driving him insane especially since every year it seemed to get even stronger if that was even insanely possible. His poor nose could only take so much.

            "Sehun, my heat's coming soon," Luhan mutters as he buries underneath the blankets on their bed and curls in on Sehun's lap, the other also gets odd chills before his heat would hit him completely. Sehun simply hummed in acknowledgement while he sat with his back to their bed's headboard and ran his fingers soothingly through his mate's hair sweetly while the older laid curled on his lap like a pup, he could already smell the very slight increasing intensity of Luhan's scent and it made his wolfish ears twitch with anticipation as his tail swished back and forth lazily in time with Luhan's.

             "It smells like your heat will burst on you any second Luhan," Sehun takes in another inhale of the wonderful scent he might not be able to take in for quite some time while Luhan is in his heat and sighs contently for a moment. As much as he's like to stay here and cuddle and comfort his omega he also has to take care of Luhan, "I'm going to go get you water just in case your heat comes tonight, your body heats up a lot and you'll get dehydrated."

            Luhan whines and curls his fingers in the edge of Sehun's shirt tighter, snuggling possessively closer to his alpha, "Nooo, don't leave me here to freeze by myself." Luhan looks up at Sehun with big puppy like eyes and a pout on his lips.

            Sehun rubs Luhan's wolf ears for a few moments to settle his mate before kissing the other on the top of his head, "I'll be back in six seconds."

            Luhan pouts as Sehun tries slipping out from under him, Luhan levers himself up with his hands so they're on each side of Sehun's waist, he leans up and kisses Sehun on the mouth heatedly until he knows that when he pulls back Sehun will be wanting more. Luhan looks at Sehun's slightly dazed expression and laughs lightly, "Hurry back."

            Sehun nods quickly and presses a few more pecks to Luhan's lips before the omega has to push his mate out of the bed so he could go get the water. Sehun stumbles a bit but quickly makes his way to the kitchen where he pours a cup of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter