Up a Tree

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Up a Tree~

Summary: Sehun has no idea how Luhan managed to do it but his poor cat boy, that's afraid of heights, managed to get stuck in a tree and can't get down.

Genre: Fluff, CatBoy!AU, (CatHybrid!Luhan, Human!Sehun)

 

 

            Sehun stared at the large tree in his backyard blankly as faint cries sounded out from high above. Sehun was at a loss for words, completely and utterly at a loss, he didn't even know where to begin or end at this point.

            "Sehuuuuuuun!!! Help meeeee!!! I can't get down!!! I'm scared!!!" Luhan wailed at the top of his lungs as the half cat boy hybrid clung with all his might to the tree trunk.

            Really Sehun should probably panic and do his best to get his hybrid lover down but he was at a loss as to how Luhan even managed to get himself all the way up there, the other was afraid of heights so how in the world was this even possible!?

            "Sehuuuuun!!!" Luhan called out to the other desperately, "Get me down!!!"

            Blinking Sehun opened his arms and stood a bit closer to the base of the tree, "Just jump down Luhan! I'll catch you!"

            Luhan began hissing, "No! Are you trying to get me killed!? Get me down properly! I don’t like being this high as it is and you want me to jump!? You're crazy!"

            Sehun sighed, his hybrid lover was also quite dramatic. Dropping his hands back down to his sides Sehun turned around and began heading towards the house again.

            Luhan completely freaked out, "Sehun! Don't abandon me up here! Get me down! Don't leave me!"

            "I'm not leaving you, I just need to go get a ladder to-"

            "No! Don't leave me here in this tree!"

            "I'm not I said I was-"

            "I don't care! Don't go!"

            Sehun sighed and slapped a hand to his face dragging it down slowly in exasperation. Luhan was going to keep shrieking if he so much as took a step in the opposite direction.

            "How do you expect me to get you down then?" questions Sehun as he looks up at Luhan's frightened form.

            "Figure it out! Just don't leave me!" shouts Luhan incredulously.

            Sehun feels a possible headache approaching. "Okay then…"

            Luhan whimpers and cries as he clings to the tree waiting for Sehun to come up with something to get him down to the safe solid ground. Luhan's ears are pressed nearly flat against the top of his head while his tail is tightly wrapped around his stomach as if to keep him in place.

            Sehun feels bad for keeping Luhan waiting but he really has no idea how he's going to get the other down when he's not allowed to leave to go get a ladder.

            Oh well, this is probably going to end badly but it seems he doesn't have any other way of doing this. He walks to the base of the tree again and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter