A Peaceful Sleep... As If!

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A Peaceful Sleep... As If!~

Summary: Sehun never thought sleeping with his favorite Luhan-hyung on the same bed was going to turn out like this, no wonder the older was obsessed with keeping his bed to himself, he deserved it! And his sleeping habits should come with a huge warning label!

Genre: Fluff

 

 

            It was already late as the exhausted members of Exo scrambled into their dorm and headed straight to their rooms for a well deserved rest from all of their dance practice and schedules. Luhan, who was completely drowsy and unaware of anything going on, not even the poor exhausted maknae who was following behind him could get his notice, went to their shared room and began getting ready for bed. ‘So tired, bed, bed, bed, ahhhh’ Luhan thought as his head finally came in contact with the fluffy pillow after changing his clothes and brushing his teeth, ‘finally sleep… hmmm my bed feels and smells different but it smells really good… oh well I guess I’ll figure it out in the morning’ this was Luhan’s final half awake thoughts as he quickly fell into a deep sleep.

            Sehun however came out a bit after Luhan from their bathroom only to find the older curled up cutely on his bed instead of Luhan’s own bed across the room. Luhan looked peaceful as he slept and the maknae truly didn’t want to wake his hyung but this left Sehun with a dilemma, he now had nowhere to sleep.

           Well, technically he could just go sleep on Luhan’s bed but the last time he so much as even looked at the thing, Luhan became really possessive of it and warned him “If you go anywhere near my bed Sehunnie you’re gonna regret it, even if you are really cute, got it?” to this Sehun was only able to nod as he slowly retreated from his scarily smiling deer hyung.

           Not wanting to deal with any of the consequences of getting on Luhan’s bad side and risk angering the deer so early in the morning, Sehun sighed and lifted the blanket and slipped under it as he used it to cover both Luhan and himself. As Sehun began to settle down and relax, well relax as much as he could since he was after all sleeping right next to his crush that he simply just wanted to cuddle with and squish, Luhan began shifting in his sleep as he subconsciously scooted closer to Sehun and pressed against him, making the maknae blush and almost jump wide awake. But Sehun remained completely still and looked at Luhan who had his nose buried at Sehun’s neck and a light grip on Sehun’s shirt, and unable to contain his overload of emotion due to the cuteness, couldn’t resist but put his arms around the smaller in an embrace as Sehun also drifted off to sleep contently ‘I’ll explain this in the morning…’ were Sehun’s last thought as he fell asleep.

          Sehun was known as a light sleeper while Luhan on the other hand was the complete opposite. This is probably why Sehun found himself waking up at 3am with something painfully jabbing at his side, in his groggy state barely registering anything other than an annoying pain simply attempted to shove the obnoxious thing away but soon realized that his arms were occupied with something, well more like someone. As Sehun opened his eyes and took in the view of Luhan more spread out than before they fell asleep with his elbow jabbing Sehun right in his ribs, Sehun simply grunted and straightened out Luhan’s arm in order to remove the annoyance that was preventing him from going back to sleep. Now with the problem fixed, Sehun once again relaxed as he placed his arms around his hyung and fell back to sleep once more.

          “Ugh,” Sehun grunted as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter