Kiss to Remember

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kiss to Remember~

Summary: EXO have a reality show with a fortune teller and by the end of the show the fortune teller pulls Sehun and Luhan aside to tell them that they were soul mates in their past lives. It just takes a kiss to remember.

Genre: Fluff, Romance, Goes slightly into Reincarnation!AU

 

 

            "You two have a very strong connection with each other," the fortune teller they just met on their mini reality show laughs gleefully, "I caught a glimpse of your past lives, you're both intertwined by destiny very tightly."

            Sehun and Luhan stares as they try to comprehend what they're being told. Is this a prank? Did the others set this up and plan it out with the fortune teller? Why were they suddenly pulled aside to be told that they were soul mates? This is a joke right? Right!?

            "All it takes is a kiss to remember all your past lives that you've been together, just hold this charm between you when you do," the fortune teller hands Sehun a small paper, "Whether you choose to do it or not is up to you though," the fortune teller smiles kindly once more at the two staring blankly at her, the old woman pats the two gently on the cheek like a grandmother would to her precious grandchildren, "I've never seen two souls meant more for each other than you two. I'm glad you were able to meet in this lifetime together as well, it must have been a long journey."

            Sehun and Luhan are still as stone statues as they stand there in disbelief while the fortune teller excuses herself to talk to the production crew. They snap out of it when Suho and Kris call out for them so they can head back to the dorm with everyone else already. Sehun and Luhan share an unreadable look, there's a bit of awkwardness in the atmosphere but they push it aside to quickly find their leaders so they can get into the van.

            Back at the dorm wasn't really much better but no one even mentioned anything about the fortune teller asking Sehun and Luhan to talk to her so they figured that it really wasn't a prank after all, the fortune teller was serious when she said that Sehun and Luhan were soul mates.

            Sehun glanced at Luhan from time to time catching the older doing the same too, the paper charm in his pocket crinkled a little too loudly in his ears as he walked around the dorm. They had to talk to each other but there were too many ears listening to be able to say much.

            When dinner time came around Suho announced that they should go out to eat today in order to celebrate the successful completion of their show filming. Everyone cheered with agreement as they piled out the doorway on a rampage but Luhan and Sehun declined the offer with a random excuse.

            With the house quiet and out of everyone's ear shot, Luhan was the first to speak up, "Today was really…"

            "Weird…" finishes Sehun as he pulls the paper charm out of his pocket, they're both sitting on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter