A Little Too Drunk as the World Spins Circles

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A Little Too Drunk as the World Spins Circles~

Summary: Sehun can't handle his liquor and Luhan has to handle the younger as the world goes round and round.

Genre: Fluff

 

 

            The world's spinning but Luhan has a weight clinging to him and calling his name, while keeping him grounded.

            "Hey, Luhan," Sehun slurs his words a bit as he slightly stumbles in his steps, Luhan has to readjust his hold on the younger so they both don't end up falling to the ground. They've really had too much to drink but it was all for a fun celebration anyways and although the world's spinning for Luhan it's fine because he still has a grip on reality but the same couldn't be said for Sehun.

            It's late as Luhan guides Sehun back to their shared apartment, they've only managed to get into the elevator before Sehun starts acting up again in his drunk stupor like state.

            "Luhaaan," whines Sehun breathily into the other's ear.

            The older blushes as the warm breath brushes his ear but he doesn't react much other than the reddening of his face which he blames on the alcohol he drank.

            Sehun pouts as he sees Luhan ignoring him, "Hey," Sehun moves out of Luhan's hold and places an arm beside the other's head, he leans in closely so they're nose to nose.

            Luhan doesn't even flinch at the close proximity, he stares at Sehun blankly, waiting for the other to do whatever was going on in his foggy mind.

            A boyish eye smile appears on Sehun's face as he pokes Luhan's nose with his own, "You're pretty, Luhan."

            Luhan promptly punches the other in the gut with a low growl making the younger stumble back with an audible oof, "I am not pretty."

            If they weren't roommates then Luhan sure as hell would have left Sehun in the elevator as the door opened but Sehun's lucky that he has the key to their apartment tonight. Luhan grabs Sehun by the back of the other's shirt collar and pulls the stumbling younger with him to their door before releasing Sehun in order to pat down the sides of Sehun's pants for the key to their place.

            Sehun seems to take the touching and attention from Luhan in a whole different way as he grabs Luhan's hands and presses the other against their door, "Shouldn't we do this inside where people won't see us?"

            Luhan rolls his eyes but thankfully he already got the key out of Sehun's pocket before he was pushed against their door with Sehun pressed against him.

            Sehun is a ert when he's drunk. Scratch that Sehun is always a ert.

            Luhan slips the key into the door and twists it, opening the door easily giving him the chance to escape Sehun'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter