Bundle of Fluff

Cartier Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Bundle of Fluff~

Summary: 'Hello Baby' for EXO couldn't possibly get any more complicated, that is until Luhan and Sehun are left to take care of the baby and the maknae manages to lose the only pacifier.

Genre: Fluff, HelloBaby!AU

 

 

            Kids are great, Sehun loved playing with them and keeping them entertained, it was something about their cute innocence that always had Sehun smiling.

            But that's clearly not the case right at this very moment as cries rang out in their dorm in high pitched shrieks. Sehun and Luhan were unfortunately left alone at the dorm to take care of the baby while everyone else went out to buy food, baby supplies and toys. They were out of their minds to leave these two alone with a baby in their dorm.

            "Sehun! Where in the world did you put the pacifier!?" Luhan growled at the maknae as he tried his best to calm the baby down by rocking the little one back and forth in his arms. It wasn't working.

            "I don't know!" Sehun throws the cushions and random objects out of the way as he tries his best to look for the pacifier that could easily quiet the baby.

            "Look for it!" Luhan's patting the baby on the back and swaying him back and forth but the baby boy is still crying into the older's ears loudly. Luhan wants to cry too, why can't Sehun find the stupid pacifier already?

            "What do you think I'm doing!? Playing hide and seek with the pacifier!?"

            Luhan throws one of the baby rattles at Sehun who barely ducks in time, "Don't sass me! Take the baby then while I look!"

            Sehun agrees since he doesn't want to piss the older off any further but the second Sehun approaches Luhan with open arms to take the baby out of the other's arms, the baby begins crying even louder than before; freaking Sehun out completely as he withdraws his hands immediately. "I don't think he likes me…"

            Luhan shoots the other a look but the baby's cries lowers an octave so Luhan can't seem to disagree with Sehun on the subject, "It's because your face scares him."

            Sehun pouts but he knows Luhan is only teasing him because the baby has been crying into his ears for practically a full hour.

            "Will you find that pacifier already!?" snaps Luhan when he sees Sehun just standing there.

            Sehun scrambles around the dorm again as quickly as possible to follow his orders as Luhan sits himself on the sofa and readjusts the baby in his arms so that he's sitting on the older's lap. Luhan picks up random toys and attempts to get the baby's attention with them in order to distract the little one to stop crying which isn't exactly working at all.

            "Can't we just make him a bottle or something!? It's the same thing right?" cries Sehun frustratingly as he searches underneath their dorm's couch.

            Luhan makes a face, "Do you even know how to make one?"

            "It can't be that hard right? Just baby formula powder and warm water right?" Sehun gives Luhan a hopeful look because really him searching for the pacifier while the baby is wailing is really getting them no where.

            "Please don't mess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter